Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 48786
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:06 pm

FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 29, 2019

Good Afternoon..

1:03pm BC time.. Just to tell you all know the archive forum is still down. I suspect Ken is still working on it...

Thanks Ken !
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 48786
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:01 am

WEDNESDAY , DECEMBER 4, 2019

Good Morning Judy !

The N Cam on the Surrey Reserve nest is sputtering.

Thank You
Bev

PS
'The Archives on the old forum are still down..
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 4700
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:25 am

IrishEyes wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:01 am
WEDNESDAY , DECEMBER 4, 2019

Good Morning Judy !

The N Cam on the Surrey Reserve nest is sputtering.

Thank You
Bev

PS
'The Archives on the old forum are still down..
South is also looking a bit strange - I'll do a quick check and then reboot.

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 48786
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:29 am

JudyB wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:25 am
IrishEyes wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:01 am
WEDNESDAY , DECEMBER 4, 2019

Good Morning Judy !

The N Cam on the Surrey Reserve nest is sputtering.

Thank You
Bev

PS
'The Archives on the old forum are still down..
South is also looking a bit strange - I'll do a quick check and then reboot.
Thanks Judy!
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
Sandy_W
Topic Assistant
Posts: 19711
Joined: Feb 22, 2018
Location: Arkansas

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Sandy_W » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:03 pm

Delta 2 east and west embedded cams kept going offline for me about every five minutes. Was zooming between 2:20 and 3:00 pm today. The zoomer cams were fine. Maybe they need a reboot or I do....smiles.
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 48786
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:41 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:03 pm
Delta 2 east and west embedded cams kept going offline for me about every five minutes. Was zooming between 2:20 and 3:00 pm today. The zoomer cams were fine. Maybe they need a reboot or I do....smiles.


Thanks Sandy I will send an e-mail to Ken !

ETA
Done! Bev1
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 48786
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:59 pm

IrishEyes wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:41 pm
Sandy_W wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:03 pm
Delta 2 east and west embedded cams kept going offline for me about every five minutes. Was zooming between 2:20 and 3:00 pm today. The zoomer cams were fine. Maybe they need a reboot or I do....smiles.


Thanks Sandy I will send an e-mail to Ken !

ETA
Done! Bev

ADDED
I Heard from Ken and he will check things out

4:46pm nest time
Hope the embedded cams are fine now :luck:

Bev
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
Sandy_W
Topic Assistant
Posts: 19711
Joined: Feb 22, 2018
Location: Arkansas

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Sandy_W » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:27 am

IrishEyes wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:59 pm
IrishEyes wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:41 pm
Sandy_W wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 3:03 pm
Delta 2 east and west embedded cams kept going offline for me about every five minutes. Was zooming between 2:20 and 3:00 pm today. The zoomer cams were fine. Maybe they need a reboot or I do....smiles.


Thanks Sandy I will send an e-mail to Ken !

ETA
Done! Bev

ADDED
I Heard from Ken and he will check things out

4:46pm nest time
Hope the embedded cams are fine now :luck:

Bev
Thanks, Bev and Ken, for checking. Certainly will be on today and sure all is OK. :)
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 48786
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:51 am

FRIDAY , DECEMBER 6, 2019

Good Morning!

4:58a .. Both Embedded Cams at Surrey Reserve are losing time .. It is still early in BC . I will send an e-mail later .

ETA
6:30a Nest Time .. I sent an e-mail to Ken re the cams !
Bev !

ETA
9am nest time .. I never heard from Ken.. I don't if he checked his e-mails or if he rebooted the cams. :chin:

Bev !
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

Post Reply

Return to “Technical Help”