Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
Darlene
Admin

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Darlene » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:38 pm

JudyB wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:39 am
Darlene wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:20 am
10:19 I just tried Delta 2 and Harrison Mills and both were down!
Thanks, Darlene. The only embedded cam currently streaming is Surrey Reserve South; North was streaming for over 12 hours, but is now stuck at 10:16 am with a spinning circle, and the other embedded cams are all offline.

When I spoke to Ken this weekend, he was planning to go to White Rock today to see if there's something going on with the equipment there - I can log into all three cams, but he's having trouble with the North cam - and he can't get them to go successfully to YouTube.

The Delta cams had been doing quite well - not sure why they went down, but I have sent him a message and will try to call him for an update later today.

I'm continuing to try to plow through the tutorials for YouTube and the manuals for the cams and for the Wowza software to see if I can find where something needs updating, but so far I haven't had much luck with that. Keeping fingers crossed that we can somehow get this resolved soon.
Thanks JudyB for all your hard work!
Darlene, Langley, member since May 10 2006

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:21 pm

3:15 pm
I think Ken is back from White Rock. The Surrey Reserve embedded cams were offline briefly, and now both are streaming (although the North cam stream is choppy - which is likely either an issue with the cam or with the internet connection; we're hoping it's the internet because there's at least a chance we can fix that).

He was planning to try to restart at least some of the other streams - so I'm hoping we'll be seeing a few more cams come online soon.

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:37 pm

3:37 pm - Good Afternoon All! I just noticed that the Delta 2 W Embedded cam is up....it's been up for about 5 minutes now. E Embedded Cam is still down.

Edit: I wanted to add that I noticed that the W Embedded Cam is now showing in 1080p.
Last edited by SueB on Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:24 pm

I noticed that the Delta 2 E Embedded Cam had come back online at 5:29 pm but was only on for about 7 minutes or so, but now back offline. Just thought I would mention it in case it was important for Ken to know that.

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:06 pm

FYI

6:29pmBoth embedded cams are streaming at H Mills

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

gemini
Admin

Post by gemini » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:55 pm

11:58 pm The SR North Cam is stuck at 3:45 pm. (scap posted on SR thread)

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:48 am

Good morning, everyone. Morning embedded cam check.

Delta 2 West is streaming; East says live stream offline
Harrison Mills North and South are both streaming
Surrey Reserve South is streaming; North is stuck at 6 am with a spinning circle
White Rock CU/West is streaming; WA appears to be streaming and the time stamp is close, but the spinning circle is showing up frequently for me; North says live stream offline

Last I knew, Ken and I were both having trouble logging into White Rock North with the admin account necessary to update the link to YouTube; he's working on a way around that.

I looked for early morning visits on those cams that had dvr from then (all the streaming ones), and did not see any eagles.

I'll send this update to Ken.

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:59 am

Good Morning All!

Both of the Delta 2 Embedded cams are offline now.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:15 am

11:09 am
I've been out running errands and came back to find a message from Ken. He called about 10:20 pacific time to let me know he was going back out to White Rock to try to connect to the North/HikVision cam.

I see the Surrey embedded cams are down, and a quick check suggests that only Harrison Mills North is currently streaming, so he may be resetting all the links again.

According to the instructions on the Facebook help site, once the links are set, they should stay set - and I'm hoping that will start happening sooner rather than later.

I'm going to be away from the computer starting around 1 pm pacific; I'll have my phone and may be able to check in occasionally, but no promises.

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:06 am

WEDNESDAY, SEPT.30, 2020

Good Morning Judy

Re H Mills .

N embedded Cam has spinning circle and is stuck at 11:55pm last night.

S embedded Cam is down

Both PTZ Cams are streaming

Thank You

Bev

EtA..Both embedded cams at SR are down since 4am this morning ..

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:13 am

Good morning, everyone!

7:13 am

I just spoke with Ken. He had to move some equipment, so all embedded cams are down at the moment. He will be reloading them into the Wowza to send to YouTube, so hopefully they will start coming back up soon.

He is still having trouble communicating with the HikVision cam, and is working with the people at HikVision to resolve that. The cam itself is streaming fine, and I can log in, but not as an administrator.

Off-topic - we are getting some much-needed rain here today - unfortunately accompanied by some strong winds, so I may lose power at some point. I should be able to check email on my phone if that happens, but won't be posting much.

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:29 am

Thanks for the update Judy! I just happened to check the Delta 2 Embedded cams while I was on the zoomer cams and both were up.

E Embedded Cam came up at 8:38 am
W Embedded Cam came up at 8:22 am

Thanks to you and Ken for all the time you have been putting in to try to get everything up and runnin!

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:49 am

Thanks, Sue! I think all the embedded cams are streaming except White Rock WA - thank you, Ken!

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:16 am

JudyB wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:13 am
Good morning, everyone!

7:13 am

I just spoke with Ken. He had to move some equipment, so all embedded cams are down at the moment. He will be reloading them into the Wowza to send to YouTube, so hopefully they will start coming back up soon.

He is still having trouble communicating with the HikVision cam, and is working with the people at HikVision to resolve that. The cam itself is streaming fine, and I can log in, but not as an administrator.

Off-topic - we are getting some much-needed rain here today - unfortunately accompanied by some strong winds, so I may lose power at some point. I should be able to check email on my phone if that happens, but won't be posting much.
Thank You Judy for the update.. I posted it on H Mills ..sorry 11:28a the H Mills embedded cams are down.Hope all is well in Maine and you have your power :hug: I was away from my computer and I didn't know they were back. :oops2:

Jean
Topic Assistant

Post by Jean » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:30 am

11:29am............Sorry to report the embedded cams at Delta are down again............don't know for how long but there were streaming shortly after 10am.
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

Return to “Technical Help”