Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
SueB
Zoomer

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by SueB » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:05 pm

Delta 2 W Embedded Cam

Just an FYI that the Delta 2 W Embedded cam came back online at 3:23 pm today. The E Cam is still offline.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:19 pm

Jean wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:20 pm
12:19pm........At Delta2..........embedded cams still down but I noticed this on the zoomer cams.............date and time on the upper left has changed to very small on the E cam. And the E cam viewing window takes up most of the box whereas the W cam window does not.

1.JPG2.JPG
The settings for stream 1 at Delta 2 East are much higher than we usually have them (stream 1 is the window the zoomers see); I'm not sure if Ken did that intentionally and I'm afraid I am not going to be able to follow up on that until tomorrow - sorry.

I did post on my Facebook page asking if anyone had suggestions (I have some techie friends) - there have been some replies, and I'll look at that tomorrow as well.

Good night, everyone.

PS - thanks for the note about the other cams using YouTube, Bev - I never can think of any to check when I need them.

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:44 am

Good Morning All! I just wanted to add this here about the resolution on the Delta 2 W Embedded cam. Judy has already responded to this as I had also posted on the Delta thread. The highest resolution on the W Embedded cam is 720p.....previously it was at 1080p. But the good news is that the W Embedded cam is up so that others can watch the nest if they want to and we can use the rollback to check to see if any visitors come to the nest.
2020-09-24 11_53_51-Greenshot.jpg

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:13 pm

Good News :hooray: Thank you Judy and Ken !
The S Embedded Cam is streaming at H Mills and Dad is back with thanks to Yolande
screenshot_10.jpg
viewtopic.php?p=377148#p377148

ETA
Thank you Sue. The resolution at H Mills was always 720 that I know off

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:55 pm

Just an FYI that the Delta 2 E Embedded cam is back online. It came up a few hours ago and the resolution is at 1080p.

Thanks to everyone that has been working on getting our cams back online!

Jean
Topic Assistant

Post by Jean » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:35 pm

3:34pm......Resolution on the W embedded cam at Delta is 720........... E embedded cam is 1080.

Zoomer cams: W cam is ok.......as normal. but the E zoomer cam has small print for the date and time on the upper left............
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:27 pm

Jean wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:35 pm
3:34pm......Resolution on the W embedded cam at Delta is 720........... E embedded cam is 1080.

Zoomer cams: W cam is ok.......as normal. but the E zoomer cam has small print for the date and time on the upper left............
Ken gave me permission to change the settings for Stream 1, which is what is sent to the window the zoomers use - so now E zoomer is back to normal.

At this point Ken is basically tweaking the settings on each cam until he can get the embedded version streaming. He also thinks YouTube may be fixing some of the issues. Unfortunately this will take some time.

It's now about 4:30 pm, and both Delta embedded cams are streaming, and Harrison South embedded is streaming. White Rock CU was streaming for a while, but is now stuck with a spinning circle at 11:30 pm.

Jean
Topic Assistant

Post by Jean » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:25 pm

Thanks Judy! :hug:
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:40 pm

SATURDAY , SEPT. 26, 2020

FYI
You Tube is streaming well on the Pittsburgh Hays Eagle nest...'

I opened the New Thread this morning :)

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:58 am

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2020

Good Morning Judy ..

Re the SR N Cam

6:22a..It has a spinning circle at times

Thank You
Bev

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:22 pm

Good Afternoon all! Looks like all the HWF embedded cams are down except for the Surrey S cam. I had just checked on Delta cams about 10 minutes ago and they were up but now are both down.

Edit: The Surrey S Cam has only been up for about 7 minutes so I take it that it was down as well at some point.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:10 pm

SueB wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:22 pm
Good Afternoon all! Looks like all the HWF embedded cams are down except for the Surrey S cam. I had just checked on Delta cams about 10 minutes ago and they were up but now are both down.

Edit: The Surrey S Cam has only been up for about 7 minutes so I take it that it was down as well at some point.
Surrey North and South are both up now (4:10 pm) - so maybe Ken is trying different combinations?

I'll send him a quick note.

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:50 pm

JudyB wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:10 pm
SueB wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:22 pm

Surrey North and South are both up now (4:10 pm) - so maybe Ken is trying different combinations?

I'll send him a quick note.
Thanks Judy! I also just wanted to add that I was going to go on and check the zoomer cams but Sandy was already on there. Guessing they were up...so it is just the embedded cams that are down.

Darlene
Admin

Post by Darlene » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:20 am

10:19 I just tried Delta 2 and Harrison Mills and both were down!
Darlene, Langley, member since May 10 2006

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:39 am

Darlene wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:20 am
10:19 I just tried Delta 2 and Harrison Mills and both were down!
Thanks, Darlene. The only embedded cam currently streaming is Surrey Reserve South; North was streaming for over 12 hours, but is now stuck at 10:16 am with a spinning circle, and the other embedded cams are all offline.

When I spoke to Ken this weekend, he was planning to go to White Rock today to see if there's something going on with the equipment there - I can log into all three cams, but he's having trouble with the North cam - and he can't get them to go successfully to YouTube.

The Delta cams had been doing quite well - not sure why they went down, but I have sent him a message and will try to call him for an update later today.

I'm continuing to try to plow through the tutorials for YouTube and the manuals for the cams and for the Wowza software to see if I can find where something needs updating, but so far I haven't had much luck with that. Keeping fingers crossed that we can somehow get this resolved soon.

Return to “Technical Help”