In Memoriam

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

Philjo56France

Re: In Memoriam

Post by Philjo56France » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:52 pm

Thank you so much MinnaNH! i :rh: it even if it makes me :cry1: but i really :rh: it
MinnaNH wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:53 pm
Hello my eagle friends and fellow members of the E9 Bunch! Here is the poem that I wrote shortly after E14's passing. A little birdie told me to stop dragging my tailfeathers, that it's time to share it with you.

A Message from E14
For my beloved human family,

I was safe in my nest tucked high up in the tree, my Mom and my Dad keeping watch over me
Snuggled down deep, they were holding me warm, protected and calm from the incoming storm
My round belly was full and I had a large crop, I felt so much love living in that treetop!
I cuddled with Eggbert long into the night, my family and I nestled under starlight
Beneath their strong wings I fell into a sleep, my big feet resting soft, I began to dream deep
My wings spread out far and then lifted me high, Hey Mom! Look here Dad! I'm beginning to fly!
I rose into the blue and off toward the sun, I called back to them, This is so much fun!
Please don't you leave us!, I heard them both squee, but I think we knew then that it wasn't to be
I soared to the heavens and into the clouds, so many new sights, so many new sounds
Bright stars were twinkling and rainbows were shining, I flew over a bridge with a soft silver lining
I saw green trees and valleys and lakes full of fish, enchanting and calm, the sun like a warm kiss
On a delicate breeze I lay drifting content, over oceans and hills, peaceful joy where I went
Amid all this beauty I saw God's creatures roam, cherished pets and those wild, each He called to His home
I then heard a voice, Sweet E14 come here! I met eagles my mom told me that she held dear
There's magnificent Ozzie, my mom's first true love, always guarding our nest from his high up above
There's E3 and E5! And Eggberts One and Two! In this land in the clouds they have thrived and they grew
With Stepdad and my siblings I felt home again, but I missed Mom and Dad - what's to happen to them?
Gently the majestic and wise Ozzie squeed, You've been chosen with honor, you are special indeed
Up here in the heavens we have work to do, we look after all creatures, we spread love anew
Your parents are safe, nest life goes on for them, we all watch over the world of our Harriet and M
We keep eyes on your sibs who have fledged and moved on, great E9 and the others who've grown up brave and strong
Now look down in your pasture, do you see all those people, those who watch from a cam, those who stand by that steeple?
Their hearts breaking in sorrow, it's hard to understand, why nature seems different for eagles and man
Kind souls full of love, how they care for us so, they work hard to protect us and grieve when we go
Shedding tears when we hurt, cheering on our success, teaching others about us, our humans are the best!
I heard Ozzie's wise words and I suddenly knew, life has many facets, this is just one more view
My dream has come true as I soar through the sky, this is my beginning, it is not my goodbye
To my dear Mom and Dad, just like you I am brave, I will make you so proud, and I'll try to behave!
You have taught me so well and did everything right, I'll rise with you at dawn, perch beside you at night
To my beloved eagle people, I've not gone away, look up to the heavens, I am here every day
I'll bring you comfort with smiles so soft on the breeze, you'll feel eagle hugs, maybe hear some light squees
Like those flying before me on wings strong and wide, I will fill you with hope, I will stay by your side
I will always remember how greatly you care, we are all eagle strong with the love that we share
So take care of each other, and watch over the nest, I now know my job, I know you'll do the rest
And if you're feeling lonely, when you're feeling blue, just look up to the sky, I will be there for you.

With all my love forever,
E14
SEDs and SEH!
💕

Dearest E14,
We will always remember the joy and the love
that you brought into our lives.
Thank you, little eagle.
Rest peaceful. You are loved.
:rh:
Thank you also to MLiz Grindstaff for her beautiful pic of E14 Memorial Plate
2020-02-29_10h46_03.jpg
©MLiz Grindstaff

Merci Vicki
2020-03-07_10h13_30.jpg
©wskrsnwings 03-06-2020
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
:rh: E9: 7 yo / E14 :rh:
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. B.Shofstall
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:11 am

Rip 2020

+March 4 - Dale Hollow, TN : Eaglet DH9, River and Obey's older 2020 beloved chick, DH10 & DH11's older sibling.

DH9: February 29, 2020 (11h33 PM) --- March 4, 2020 06h07. ---> 3d 6h 34'

March 04 at 06h07:38.
A little Angel, DH9, spread his wings and flew toward DH3 and DH4 his elders missing siblings

Rip little one, forever in our heart. :rh:
DH9 escaped from the bowl and felt down from the nest :( :cry1: :cryhanky:
DH9 says to us. "Don't cry anymore, I'm staying in you !" :rh:

301%20248.jpg
How happy I was surrounded by the love of my two parents. I regret nothing.
Merci Stephanie for the above pic.
2020-03-04_12h59_50.jpg
06h07 just before its flight to meet DH3 and DH4 its elders fom past seasons.
2020-03-04_13h52_44.jpg
River with DH10 and a last egg under her. She cried this morning.

Eagles, Ospreys, Falcons, Hawks, Owls Raptors

In Memory of:
E14, Eaglet from Fort Myers, Fla. +January 15. --- DH9, Eaglet from Dale Hollow, Tenn, +March 4.

Without Past, there is no Future !

To all of you, Fly Free, Fly High with always a full Crop and don't forget all of you,
You will never be alone, You will live for the Eternity in our Heart.

2020 March 04
Last edited by Philjo56France on Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:02 am

Rip 2020

+March 16 - Caloosa School Nest - LE103 - Cape Coral, FL : Eaglets CSN1 & CSN2.

viewtopic.php?p=274528#p274528

As you can see on the photos below, The nest is at a football field in one of a local schools on top of one set of lights used during night games. This set of lights is protected by a lightning rod.

The 16th of March SueB, the ground observer, received a very :( message.
"I have sad news in case you didn’t hear. Both eaglets at Caloosa middle school impaled their wings on the lightning rod on top of the light post. A rescue was coordinated this morning. One eaglet passed away :cry1: the other was taken in for rehabilitation by CROW. :luck:

SueB asked CROW to send her an update on the 2nd eaglet.
this is the :( answer SueB received.
" Hi Sue. Unfortunately, the eaglet had very severe injuries to its wing that were not repairable and our veterinarians had to make the decision to humanely euthanize the eagle. I am sorry I do not have a better update for you! :cry1: "

CSN1 & CSN2 were around 9 weeks old

So CSN1 & CSN2 were so happy to train their beautiful wings, the sky was going to be part of their future life. Fate has decided otherwise. In fact they only build their wings to reach the heavens. So both, enjoy and fly endlessly. You were born to do it. It was your destiny.

a video of their training https://youtu.be/m4VS7m0UKe0 merci SueB

All the pics are from March 1st
2020-03-01_10h23_49.jpg
CSN1 & CSN2 so happy to train those wings ©SueB
2020-03-01_10h24_31.jpg
2020-03-01_10h25_38.jpg

Rip little guys, forever in our heart. :rh: :cryhanky:

In Memory of:
E14, Eaglet from Fort Myers, Fla. +January 15. --- DH9, Eaglet from Dale Hollow, Tenn, +March 4. --- CSN1 & CSN2, Eaglets from Caloosa School Nest, LE103, Cape Coral, Fla, +March 16.

To all of you, Fly Free, Fly High with always a full Crop and don't forget all of you,

2020 March 22
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:46 am

Rip 2020

+April 10 - Decorah North Nest, Iowa : Eaglet DN11.

Raptor Resource Project via FB
~ Remembering DN11~ 3-30-2020 - 4-10-2020
We are saddened to report that Decorah North Nest eaglet DN11 passed this morning about 5:56am CT. He/she appeared to have some sort of obstruction yesterday or looked as if it was attempting to cast a pellet. At 10 days old that is a bit early for pellet casting, but we were keeping an eye on the eaglet all day. Distress was noted early this morning and he/she appeared lethargic and moving slowly with some breathing difficulty, and passed shortly afterward.

Sometimes we don't have a definite reason for an outcome, but we take this time to celebrate the short life of DN11 and remind ourselves that our window into the wild gave us a wonderful opportunity to observe and celebrate DN11's short life and interactions with its sibling DN12 and its parents. Our sincere sympathy to all who follow this family ... we are all grieving with you.

I'm sure Mom Decorah North, DN2, DN3, DN6, DN7, DN8, DN10 were all there to welcome you and to warm you at that moment when you needed all their love…

screenshot_12.jpg
Courtesy of Bev aka IrishEyes
screenshot_14.jpg
Courtesy of Bev aka IrishEyes
2020-04-08_13h29_49.jpg

You will never be forgotten DN11
Rip little guy, forever in our heart. :rh: :cryhanky:

In Memory of:
E14, Eaglet from Fort Myers, Fla. +January 15. --- DH9, Eaglet from Dale Hollow, Tenn, +March 4. --- CSN1 & CSN2, Eaglets from Caloosa School Nest, LE103, Cape Coral, Fla, +March 16. --- DN11 Eaglet from Decorah North, Iowa. +April 10.

2020 April 10
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:00 am

Thank you Philjo for the lovely remembrance of DN11 :hug: :brknhrt: :cry1:

I find great comfort in this with thanks to
elblair: An Eaglet Prayer: Don't be sad for me, my life on earth was not to be, Now I'm soaring above the clouds, I have my Angel wings you see, so say a prayer and wear a smile ,look to the sky because I am Your Eagle Angel now!

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

laniebelle

Post by laniebelle » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:43 pm

Bev, I love the Eagle Prayer.

Here is a tribute video for DN11 by Eaglespirit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lnpuT1CWNQ
Laniebelle
Remembering Dad Decorah, the greatest eagle Dad ever
follow: Decorah, DNN, SWFEC, NEFL, AEF DC, FSV, Berry, Trio, Standley Lake, Big Bear, Smola

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:19 am

Rip 2020

+April 13 - Minnesota DNR Nest, Mn : Eaglet E3.

E3: March 19 - April 13. 24 do :( :cry1: :brknhrt:

Hatching date: E1 march15, E2 March 17 and E3 March 19. What a size difference between the two olders and E3 (3rd pic)...
https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/features/we ... etter.html

Life can be brutal in the wild
We have sad news from our EagleCam this morning. As we suspected might happen, little E3 (the third chick that hatched) has died. The chick never caught up in size to its two slightly older siblings, and competition for food has been fierce. We watched the chick fight hard, and it was alive as of last evening. But this morning there has been no movement. The parents have not yet removed or recycled its body and it remains in the nest bole. ... I noticed that the DNR prepared the viewers for the worst already 3days before.
https://content.govdelivery.com/account ... ns/2864535

3 pics of the little one, Thanks to Lady Hawk. and thanks to Pascale for sending them to me.
E3 is the little one but already 23 days old on the last pics (04-11) and only 4 days younger than the oldest one.
And so lack of food, bonking, and cold weather can be fatal for a young one.

received_512381036118127.png
Courtesy of Lady Hawk
received_601692333749582.png
Courtesy of Lady Hawk
Watching this 3rd one make me think to little Princess DH3
received_1655353491287085.png
Courtesy of Lady Hawk

You will never be forgotten E3
Rip little one, forever in our heart. :rh: :cryhanky:

In Memory of:
E14, Eaglet from Fort Myers, Fla. +January 15. --- DH9, Eaglet from Dale Hollow, Tenn, +March 4. --- CSN1 & CSN2, Eaglets from Caloosa School Nest, LE103, Cape Coral, Fla, +March 16. --- DN11 Eaglet from Decorah North, Iowa. +April 10. --- R2 Eaglet from Redding, Calif. last time seen +April 12. --- E3 Eaglet from DNR, Minn. +April 13.

2020 April 14
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Pascale

Post by Pascale » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:11 am

Beautiful memorial post for babies E3 and DN11 Philippe. Thank you for them. Lady hawk is also thanking you :rh: :rh:
All scaps are courtesy of
http://dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html
or by photographers / videographers credited in my message
In love with Harriett and M Family !

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:27 am

Rip 2020

+ after April 12 (first and last time seen) - Redding, Ca : Eaglet R2.

R2 : after March 22nd - after April 12th. :( :cry1: :brknhrt:

It was seen the first and last time on April 12th between Mom Liberty and its bigger sibling.

Gently, without a sound, eaglet R2 opened its wings and joined Patriot, Spirit and Solo those three who was waiting for him around the nest. He was immediately surrounded by their warmth and their love and will never be alone.
2020-04-24_17h07_43.jpg
Courtesy of Eaglewoman
2020-04-24_17h08_25.jpg
Courtesy of Eaglewoman
You will never be forgotten R2

In Memory of:
E14, Eaglet from Fort Myers, Fla. +January 15. --- DH9, Eaglet from Dale Hollow, Tenn, +March 4. --- CSN1 & CSN2, Eaglets from Caloosa School Nest, LE103, Cape Coral, Fla, +March 16. --- DN11 Eaglet from Decorah North, Iowa. +April 10. --- R2 Eaglet from Redding, Calif. last time seen +April 12. --- E3 Eaglet from DNR, Minn. +April 13.

2020 April 24
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Sat May 02, 2020 12:59 am

Not concerning a 2020 death just a MIA from 2019
Normally Previous and Following thread is the same viewtopic.php?p=229491#p229491

Mia 2019

MIA September 03, date of her depature for migration. Hog Island (Me): Osprey Rachel .
05-04-2020 she is not back from her migration and there is a new female with Steve in their nest. :( :cry1: :brknhrt:

In Hog ​​Island a page has been turned. Bailey, Halley, EM and so many other ospreys have lost a mother, Steve has lost his partner by several years.
Finally she joined her little ones, Dion, (River, Spring,Summer, 2 of the 3 including EE), Sierra, Aspen, Spirit, Big and Little and others all carried away by bald eagles or by GHO. However Rachel will have done everything to protect them since she did not hesitate to fight the GHO even last year with her injured left leg. For me it is the problem, her injured leg. During the last banding, she was chase from her nest by scientists and made may be a bad confrontation with ospreys, eagles,..? She came back with a bad injury left leg.
When she left for her migration i said her " Adieu Queen Rachel! " I knew that the chances of seeing her again were too slim with such a bad injury. When Dion died last year, this is what i wrote on his "In Memoriam". Rachel did try to save her baby but with her left leg injury she was not quick enough to save Dion. Coincidence or not, Rachel was injured while her cubs were ringed and she had to flee her nest, hence her possible encounter with an intruder bald eagle or osprey.
One month after Steve's arrival 04-03-20, She is not there and a new female is in her nest today.

Rest in Peace Queen Rachel, you were and will stay loved.

2 beautiful Tributes for :rh: Rachel :rh: .

by Kathie Davis. Merci Kathie.
https://plus.smilebox.com/play?g=6a6f13 ... W9_MDMIW-s

and another magnific one bye Laurie Cody. Merci Laurie
The Life and Times of Rachel Video Tracey Chattaway music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygU8tm6 ... JZxr-33Rt0

Pics are from the second one, Merci Laurie
2020-05-04_14h46_40.jpg
Rachel, lost in her thoughts
2020-05-04_14h47_59.jpg
a so beautiful Queen, Rachel the Queen of Hog Island.
2020-05-04_14h49_16.jpg
Did you see your little ones ? you are reunite with them now. All my love to you Rachel.

In Memory of: PPO 1, Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 4. PPO 2 Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 6. Lady Mom Owl from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 10. Dad Spirit BE from Redding, Ca. MIA January 26. Great Black Hawk Portland Ma +January 30. B13 Eaglet from Berry College, Ga. +February 22. B12 Eaglet from Berry College, Ga. +February 25-26. DN10 Eaglet from Decorah North. +April 1 or 2. Angel Eaglet from NCTC-Sheperdstown. +April 6 or 7. Cookie Eaglet from Big Bear Ca. +May 27. BHPE#1 & BHPE#2 Eaglets from Beacon Hill Park Eagles, Victoria, BC. +June between 20 to 24. Tuffy Hawklet from an eagle nest close to Redding Ca. +July 6 or 7. Dion Osplet from Audubon - Hog Island, Me. +July 25. Doe Bald eagle near Cranesville, Pa. +July 25. Rachel Mom Osprey from Audubon - Hog Island, Me. MIA September 03.

To all of you, Fly Free, Fly High with always a Full Crop and don't forget all of you,

2020 May 05
Last edited by Philjo56France on Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Fri May 15, 2020 6:25 am

Rip 2020

+ May 14 around 14h30 - Notre Dame, South Bend, In : Eaglet ND12.

ND12 : April 09 - May 14. just 5 weeks old. The younger of three eaglets. :( :cry1: :brknhrt:

What was inevitable has happened. ND12 flew away at 14h30, he joined the other side of the mirror.
He fought with all his might as long as he could but what could he do, him so small against as much adversity, 2 big siblings, a lack of food and a day of continuous rain and cold .
During his last day, no food, raining, raining and raining, at a moment Mom flew away, ND12 (so wet and so cold) tried to be protected by ND10, the older, who accepted the situation. But the bad turn was already taken some days ago with the lack of food, his internal organs was sure already in a bad shape and then the rain and cold weather made the difference. Nobody is responsible of that, it's only a bad season for food in the area. I hope ND10 and ND11 will make it good :luck: .
At least, gently, without a sound, ND12 opened its wings and flew away, protected and warm by his loving Mom :rh: and surrounded by his loved siblings :rh: . ND12 was not alone :grhug: .

The ultimate sacrifice for Mom, the following morning, she shared the body of ND12 between ND10 and ND11. Welcome food, which will allow them to survive a little bit more in this rotten weather. Thank you :rh: ND12! :rh:

Needless to say, ND12 is the smallest on each photo.
2020-04-10_13h34_16.jpg
04-10, 1 day old.
2020-04-21_05h58_02.jpg
04-20, 11 days old
2020-05-13_07h28_50.jpg
05-12, 33 days old.

You will never be forgotten ND12

In Memory of:
E14, Eaglet from Fort Myers, Fla. +January 15. --- DH9, Eaglet from Dale Hollow, Tenn, +March 4. --- CSN1 & CSN2, Eaglets from Caloosa School Nest, LE103, Cape Coral, Fla, +March 16. --- DN11 Eaglet from Decorah North, Iowa. +April 10. --- R2 Eaglet from Redding, Calif. last time seen +April 12. --- E3 Eaglet from DNR, Minn. +April 13. --- Jules Eaglet from NEFL Fla. MIA May 7. --- ND12 Eaglet from Notre Dame, South Bend, Ind. +May 14.

2020 May 15
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Wed May 20, 2020 1:30 am

Rip 2020

+ May 16 around 10h15 - White Rock, BC : Crowlet Hungry.

The 05-14-2020, Dad came back to the nest with 2 little crowlets. One was already dead :( .
The other one, i call it "Hungry" spent two day with its new family but Mom and Dad were not able to feed it.
2 days after, Hungry was found dead under the eaglet. :cry1:

Peace to your brave soul young Crowlet .
You did not have the chance of your sibling which flew away in the heavens very quickly.
The lack of food and who knows, the cold of the night have finally put an end to your long agony and your suffering.
Now you have found your loved ones, siblings and ancestors.
Two days after my dear ND12, your disappearance after this short presence on the screen has rekindled my pain and my tears.
Rest in peace Crowlet.

Merci Sharon Dunne for this pic from your video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cSPajLM4B8
2020-05-20_11h32_00.jpg

+ May 18 around 13h - Jurās Ērglis, Latvia : Hawklet Valiant.

At 07h22 Dad WTE brought a live hawklet in his nest.
Some time after, the hawklet ("Valiant" the name i sent to it) started to take its marks with its new big siblings.
But at 13h00, the first time she returned to the nest, Mom decided it was time to put the hawklet to death and feed its 2 eaglets with this still alive source of food. Without any luck, he defended himself valiantly but what could he do against beak and talon kicks from an adult WTE. :cry1: :cryhanky:

Merci Sharon Dunne for these 2 pics of the brave little hawklet, Valiant, from your video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yfTR_h08xM
2020-05-20_10h11_06.jpg
In the morning
2020-05-20_10h22_03.jpg
Nobody knew it was its last half hour...

Both of You will never be forgotten. Rip guys, forever in our heart. :rh: :cryhanky:

Eagles, Ospreys, Falcons, Hawks, Owls, Raptors and sometime other birds

In Memory of:
E14, Eaglet from Fort Myers, Fla. +January 15. --- DH9, Eaglet from Dale Hollow, Tenn, +March 4. --- CSN1 & CSN2, Eaglets from Caloosa School Nest, LE103, Cape Coral, Fla, +March 16. --- DN11 Eaglet from Decorah North, Iowa. +April 10. --- R2 Eaglet from Redding, Calif. last time seen +April 12. --- E3 Eaglet from DNR, Minn. +April 13. --- Jules Eaglet from NEFL Fla. MIA May 7. --- ND12 Eaglet from Notre Dame, South Bend, Ind. +May 14. --- Hungry Crowlet from White Rock eagle nest, BC. +May 16. --- Valiant Hawklet from Jurās Ērglis, Latvia. +May 18.

2020 May 20
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:17 am

Rip 2020

+ May 5 - Great Spirit Bluff, Min : Falconet Floyd.

+ May 7/8 - Great Spirit Bluff, Min : Falconet Elise.

A GHO came during these two nights and brought away each time a falconet.
First was Floyd the young male the same night it tried also to captur Elise but luckily she was safe.
2 nights after the GHO came back, studied a long time the situation as it stayed branched, watching at a sleepy lone Elise and flew away.. it came back another and last time and let no chance to Elise the young female who was brought away without a whisper.
The fist time Mom was in the nest but was not able to defend her kids. Tonight, the adults weren't guarding the nest nor Elise, they surely prefered to preserve their own life.
Now the nest is empty and so sad.
:cry1:
2020-06-08_10h26_53.jpg
Elise the female is behind Floy the male
Merci Pascale for the photo.

Merci Lady Hawk, Pic from your video
2020-06-08_10h25_54.jpg
Just less than 1 second before the tragedy, Floyd is the left one.
Great Spirit Bluff Peregrine Falcon~GHO ATTACKS Eyasses Twice Killing Floyd VIEWER DISCRETION 6.6.20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb1VbdolnHA

Elise you were dreaming of Floyd your bro. Now your spirits are reunited forever.
2020-06-08_09h53_10.jpg
a couple of seconds before the GHO brought away a sleepy Elise. She had no time to cry or to whisper.

Both of You will never be forgotten. Rip guys, forever in our heart. :rh: :cryhanky:

In Memory of:
E14, Eaglet from Fort Myers, Fla. +January 15. --- DH9, Eaglet from Dale Hollow, Tenn, +March 4. --- CSN1 & CSN2, Eaglets from Caloosa School Nest, LE103, Cape Coral, Fla, +March 16. --- DN11 Eaglet from Decorah North, Iowa. +April 10. --- R2 Eaglet from Redding, Calif. last time seen +April 12. --- E3 Eaglet from DNR, Minn. +April 13. --- Jules Eaglet from NEFL Fla. MIA May 7. --- ND12 Eaglet from Notre Dame, South Bend, Ind. +May 14. --- Hungry Crowlet from White Rock eagle nest, BC. +May 16. --- Valiant Hawklet from Jurās Ērglis, Latvia. +May 18. --- Floyd Falconet from Great Spirit Bluff, Minn. +Jun 5. --- Elise Falconet from Great Spirit Bluff, Minn. +Jun 7/8.

2020 June 08
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:12 pm

Rip 2020

+ Jun 22 (14h49)- Kenai Eagle nest, Ak : Eaglet Spurr, Aurora & +Redoubt's eaglet, Denali's sibling.

Little Spurr, 20 days old, just slipped out of his nest during a feeding :dunno: . Ground crew found Spurr but the little flame of life had already left Spurr's body. :cry1:

I'm sure the spirit of my little missing friends E14, DH9, DN11 and ND12 were around you at this tragic moment to welcome you :hug: and to show you the marvels of this eternal new life which is offered to you now little Spurr. :rh:

2020-06-23_05h46_08.jpg
Spurr is the little left one.

Androcat post:
Today, we said goodbye to our precious little Spurr :brknhrt: . Tonight, Aurora and Denali are together on the nest, as I pray for Redoubt’s safe return. I am sharing one of my favorite pictures, a beautiful moment from when our family was four, and we observed Redoubt passing pieces of food to Aurora to feed Denali and Spurr.
:rh: Redoubt left, Aurora right, Denali top, Spurr bottom. :rh:
2020-06-23_10h46_09.jpg
June 07-2020 Redoubt left, Aurora right, Denali top, Spurr bottom.

Spurr saying "Hello!" to the life
2020-06-23_11h06_53.jpg

all Pics come from the Kenai thread viewtopic.php?f=44&t=358&start=1410

Spurr, you will never be forgotten. Rip little guy, forever in our heart. :rh: :cryhanky:

In Memory of:
E14, Eaglet from Fort Myers, Fla. +January 15. --- DH9, Eaglet from Dale Hollow, Tenn, +March 4. --- CSN1 & CSN2, Eaglets from Caloosa School Nest, LE103, Cape Coral, Fla, +March 16. --- DN11 Eaglet from Decorah North, Iowa. +April 10. --- R2 Eaglet from Redding, Calif. last time seen +April 12. --- E3 Eaglet from DNR, Minn. +April 13. --- Jules Eaglet from NEFL Fla. MIA May 7. --- ND12 Eaglet from Notre Dame, South Bend, Ind. +May 14. --- Hungry Crowlet from White Rock eagle nest, BC. +May 16. --- Valiant Hawklet from Jurās Ērglis, Latvia. +May 18. --- Floyd Falconet from Great Spirit Bluff, Minn. +Jun 5. --- Elise Falconet from Great Spirit Bluff, Minn. +Jun 7/8. --- Redoubt Bald Eagle Dad from Kenai, Alaska. MIA Jun 18. --- Spurr Eaglet from Kenai, Alaska. +Jun 22. --- Virsis Golden Eagle Dad from Latvia. MIA Jun 22.

2020 June 23
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:29 am

Thank you so much Philjo for this and all you already posted. :hug: .beautifully done :rh: and sadly so many :brknhrt: :cry1:

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

Return to “Garden Fence Chat”