In Memoriam

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

Philjo56France

Re: In Memoriam

Post by Philjo56France » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:14 am

Just a little recall of all the lovely birds, i crossed their way for a day, a month or less even an hour, but they imprinted me so much i can't let them going away from me without a little sign.

2020-01-03_11h30_28.jpg

Eagles, Ospreys, Falcons, Owls, Raptors

2017 18 birds. (4 adults and 14 youngs)

RIP
In Memory of: Eaglet DH3 from Dale Hollow. Eaglet DN6 from Decorah North. Eaglets Freedom, Justice and Hope from Minnesota Bound. Eaglet Solo from Redding (Cal), BE Unknown from Fox River Valley (Wi). Sea eaglet SE19 and the Sea eagle intuder female from Sydney (Aus). The Osplets Aspen and Sierra, Bailey's siblings from Audubon Hog Island (Maine). Osplet Big Little Squirt from PLH nest (Montana). The Osplets BWL1 and BWL2 from Belwood Lake. The Falconets Cottonball and Snowflakes from Melbourne Nest (Aus).

MIA
BE Hope, mother from Fulton Nest (Trio). BE Dad Honeycomb from Harrison Mills (BC).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2018 34 birds. (10 adults and 24 youngs)

RIP
In Memory of: The BE Eloise Mom from Harrison Bay (TN). The BE Eleanor (Ellie) from Dollywood. the Eaglet Unknown from Old Creek Town Park, Eufaula (Al). The Eaglet B11 from Berry College. The Osplet Stevie from Port Lincoln (Australia). The Eaglet DH4 from Dale Hollow. The Eaglet BBB from Big Bear. The Eaglet Syrius from Fulton nest (Trio). The BE and Eaglet Mom and Unknown from Sandy Ridge Ohio. The Eaglets DN7 and DN8 from Decorah North. The Eaglet Chips from Harrison Mills (BC). The Eaglet A49 from Bald Canyon, San Clemente Island. The Osplet C3 from Hellgate Canyon (MT). The Osplet C2 from Hellgate Canyon (MT). The Osplet PLT2 from Pioneer Log & Timber (MT). The Osplet HI1 from Hog Island (Ma). The Osplet EE from Hog Island (Ma). The Eaglet Flyer from Dayton (Oh). The Eaglet Valor from Washington DC. The Sea Eaglet SE22 from Sydney AUS. The Falconet Fluffy from Melbourne AUS. The Falconet Flappy from Melbourne AUS. The Eaglet NE20 from NEFL.

MIA
the BE Belle, Mom from NCTC-Shepherdstown. The BE Dad Decorah from Decorah. The Hawklet and Owlet from Pinnacles national Park. The BE, Mom Honeycombs from Harrison Mills (BC). The BE, Dad Delta from Delta 2 (BC). The BE Mom Decorah North from Decorah North. The BE Mom Juliet from NEFL Florida. The BE Dad Romeo from NEFL Florida.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2019 24 birds. (5 adults and 19 youngs)

RIP
In Memory of: PPO 1 the owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. PPO 2 the owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. Lady the Mom Owl from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. Great Black Hawk Portland Ma. B13 the eaglet from Berry College, Ga. B12 the eaglet from Berry College, Ga. DN10 the Eaglet from Decorah North. FORGOTTEN DURING 4 YEARS Stormy the eaglet hatched at Big Bear Valley, Cal (2018), died (2019) at Camulos, Ventura county, Cal (known only on September 2023). Angel the eaglet from NCTC-Sheperdstown. Cookie the eaglet from Big Bear Ca. BHPE#1 & BHPE#2 the eaglets from Beacon Hill Park Eagles, Victoria, BC. Tuffy the hawklet from an eagle nest close to Redding Ca. Dion the osplet from Audubon Hog Island, Me. Doe the BE near Cranesville, Pa. WP Peace-up Osplet in Corte Madera, CA. Doe the osprey in Charente - France. Younger the falconet from Melbourne - AUS. SE23 the Sea Eaglet from Sydney - AUS.

MIA
Dad the owl father from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. Dad Spirit the BE from Redding, Ca. Rachel the Mom osprey from Audubon - Hog Island, Me. Star the osplet from Port-Lincoln - AUS. Gaia the female falconet from Orange - AUS.

Without Past, there is no Future !

2020-01-03_11h30_28.jpg

To all of you, Fly Free, Fly High with always a Full Crop and don't forget all of you,
You will never be alone, You will live for the Eternity in our Heart.

2020 January 12
Last edited by Philjo56France on Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:53 pm, edited 14 times in total.
:rh: E9: 7 yo / E14 :rh:
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. B.Shofstall
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Woodlands Bleu

Post by Woodlands Bleu » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:40 pm

Thank you Philjo for your tribute of love....they are imprinted in our hearts and memories.
carolyn
An upside down dog is a happy dog dreaming sweet dreams.
carolyn

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:26 am

You're welcome Carolyn :huggie:

Not concerning a 2020 death just one last from 2019
Normally Previous and Following thread is the same viewtopic.php?p=229491#p229491

Rip 2019

+ October 1st - Corte Madera, Ca : Osplet WP Peace-up, the 2019 Rosie and Richie raised chick in Richmond Ca..

Bad news about a Young osprey , WP Peace-up, who didn't make it :( :cry1: :dunno:
WP Peace-up died october 1st 2019 at Corte Madera (Ca).
The info was received and announced only yesterday 01-11-2020

https://www.facebook.com/bayospreys/
2020-01-12_08h56_00.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/bayospreys/

a beautiful video of his short life from Robin B
Peace-up is an osprey raised on top of a Whirley crane in Richmond, CA, by Rosie and Richie. On October 1, 2019, he was seen falling from a tree on and died shortly after the fall.
2020-01-12_09h01_50.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

and a pic from the video, thanks Robin B !
2020-01-12_09h17_32.jpg
RIP little WP Peace-up

Eagles, Ospreys, Falcons, Hawks, Owls Raptors

In Memory of:
PPO 1, Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 4. PPO 2 Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 6. Lady Mom Owl from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 10. Dad Spirit BE from Redding, Ca. MIA January 26. Great Black Hawk Portland Ma +January 30. B13 Eaglet from Berry College, Ga. +February 22. B12 Eaglet from Berry College, Ga. +February 25-26. DN10 Eaglet from Decorah North. +April 1 or 2. Angel Eaglet from NCTC-Sheperdstown. +April 6 or 7. Cookie Eaglet from Big Bear Ca. +May 27. BHPE#1 & BHPE#2 Eaglets from Beacon Hill Park Eagles, Victoria, BC. +June between 20 to 24. Tuffy Hawklet from an eagle nest close to Redding Ca. +July 6 or 7. Dion Osplet from Audubon, Me. +July 25. Doe Bald eagle near Cranesville, Pa. +July 25. Rachel Mom Osprey from Audubon - Hog Island, Me. MIA September 03. WP Peace-up Osplet in Corte Madera, CA. +October 1.

To all of you, Fly Free, Fly High with always a Full Crop and don't forget all of you,

2020 January 12
Last edited by Philjo56France on Mon May 04, 2020 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:32 am

Rip 2020

January 15 - Fort Myers, Fla : Eaglet E14, Harriet's and M15's beloved chick. 1/3

E14: ° December 19, 2019 (12.03 PM) --- January 15, 2020 (after 01h30). (26 do 13h27')

January 15, 2010 shortly after 1:30 am an Angel spread his wings and flew away.

82424048_544538536137567_5175057136341745664_n.jpg
Courtesy of SWFEC. © SWFEC

My dear parents, I'm leaving, I love you, but I'm leaving, You will have no more children this evening.
I'm not running away. I fly. Understand, I'm flying. Part of a french song. Singer was Michel Sardou.

In my wildest nightmares, I never imagined that the first bird to which I will pay tribute this year would be a bald eagle from Fort Myers and SWFEC in particular. And even worse than it is you, E14, my new "E9" always next to his Egbert. :cry1:

During the afternoon around 17h00 E14 was bleeding from the left side, left wing or between the left wing and the left leg, ???.
In fact a broken blood feather on the left wing. (Crow).

As the night arrived, it was enought warm in the nest but Harriet stayed with E14 all the night, first time after 2 or 3 nights alone.
I'm sure she already knew something bad was coming and she didn't want to let E14 facing alone against adversity.
Even M15 made a visit around 20h30. Then all seemed to be good event in the darknest of a cam without IR light.

After midnight, some chirpings, in fact cries, i'm sure now. E14 was losing her strenght, he ressented the cold now more and more all the time as his life was leaving his little body. In a last effort he crawled under Harriet his mother and his heat source, it was 01h30. I was able able to see her right talon all the rest of the night. E14 never moved after that.
E14 left us, leaving us alone abandoned ... :( :cry1: :cryhanky:

I'm sure without any doubt that Ozzie, E3, and E5 and many others had passed by and had taken E14 with them in the Light, the One that does not dazzle, the One that keeps warm and comforting, the One where one day we will find E14 with all our loved ones.

From above, E14, Take care of your Parents, siblings, E9 and don't forget to keep an eye on us too.
Au revoir mon Ami ! I :rh: so much and i will Always keep you in my :rh: . One day i hope, from all my heart, you will be there to welcome me :hug: in the same light where you are. See you in the future my little thin, beloved E14. I love you :huggie: :rh:

Celine Dion Je ne vous oublie pas / I'm not forgetting you English translation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_VeE8dm9us

2020-01-19_14h07_38.jpg
Merci SueMac. Like E9, E14 had her Egbert and loved it so much.

Eagles, Ospreys, Falcons, Hawks, Owls Raptors

In Memory of:
E14, Beloved Harriet's & M15's eaglet from SWFEC Fort Myers, FLA. +January 15.

To all of you, Fly Free, Fly High with always a full Crop and don't forget all of you,

2020 January 16
Last edited by Philjo56France on Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:10 am, edited 35 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:32 am

Rip 2020

January 15 - Fort Myers, Fla : Eaglet E14, Harriet's and M15's beloved chick. 2/3

E14: ° December 19, 2019 (12.03 PM) --- January 15, 2020 (after 01h30). (26 do 13h27')

E14 shouting " I love you all too ! "
2019-12-26_12-7doDesireeDeliz.jpg
E14 one week old. Thanks a lot © Desiree Deliz
:rh: Messages from E14's Friends and Lovers :rh: (Many others are also in the official SWFEC thread)

*It is with much sadness that SWFEC must share with our viewers that E14 passed away sometime during the night. Our SWFEC family mourns the loss of this special eaglet that brought such joy to us all in the short time they had on this earth. Jan 15, 07:26 Essec09 (Admin)

*Our hearts are heavy at the passing of our beloved E14... but our hearts have been filled with love and joy that E14 gave us each day ...Journi

*I am heartbroken May little E14 fly high to the heavens. I love Harriet & M15, thank you all for sharing photos/ videos of this beautiful pair of eagles. Danzadance

*I’m sick with sadness. Rest In Peace sweet E-14. You will always be remembered. Watch over your mom and dad. Dear E14, you left this life too soon but in the short time you were here, you brought so many people together from all over the world and brought so much joy to many. I will always remember how smart you were and your always-full crop! We love you. Soar free forever.Peggy180

*No other words right now, just so much sadness. Together we grieve, mourn in our own ways, and we'll always remember adorable, feisty E14 who gave us many moments to smile and brought us all joy. Laniebelle

*My sweet E14- You were a ray of light in our lives. That light is now gone, but we hold you close within our hearts and there you will remain. Fly free and know you were loved by so many. Suemac

*RIP E 14 .. Fly Free.. You are Ever Remembered..Ever Loved ! IrishEyes

*E14, you made such an impact in my life and it truly hurts now you are gone. We'll never forget the first eaglet feisty enough to bonk both of her parents. You were definitely special sweetie. R I P little one, we will love you always. Chris Reid

*E14 you were a beautiful, feisty, sweet ray of light. You were loved by so many and will be missed so much as well. Words are not enough. The days will get better and your light will always shine in our hearts. Fly high and soar free little one. WPBEgal

*I’m so sad about E14 along with everyone else. Poor M15 and Harriet, I pray they can move on. RIP E14. You were a joy to Watch. Nisee52

*This is so sad. E14 started out life with such promise, but is now free from any pain from the injury. Fly free E14. Pat P

*We at the Hays Eagle Nest are so very sorry for the loss of E14. We are sending all our love and support to you all during this difficult time.. Fly In Peace little one… Batgirl

*I have no words . . . only tears. Sunnybirds1995

*I am heart broken. Amiklai

*Those of us from the Trio forum want to extend our sincere sympathy to the SWFL community with loss of little E14. The lives of our eagles are susceptible to the human actions such as this event and those challenges of nature. Watching the daily lives of our eagles can bring so much joy and then much sadness. And we choose to watch. Soar far and wide, little E14. Our hearts are broken. Sandy_W

*Such sad news this morning. My heart is broken and I feel for all that follow Harriet and M15 as their hearts are also broken. I had a special day only a week ago when I visited the nest for the first time. E14 was resting after a fish meal only minutes before so I did not get a peek at him/her but could feel the love as Harriet sat beside them and M15 soared above. This little one was truly loved. Rest In Peace little E14. You will be greatly missed. Big Eagle Hugs to Harriet and M15 as they mourn their loss. SueB

*I am broken hearted with tears running down. Fly free sweet E14 and may you soar high with all those gone before you and may your crop always be full. You will be misses. Marianne aka Kitcat 11848

*I am so incredibly sad. Fly high sweet E14. Kathy M

*Rest in peace, little E14, and fly free forever, far beyond the sky. My deepest sympathy to all who have been watching this wonderful, feisty chick - such sad, sad news. Big hugs. JudyB

*My heart goes out to each and every one of you, Harriet and M15. There are no words for such sadness. carolyn

*No words....I’m so sad, sad for all of us, but mostly for M15 and Harriet. Fly high and free E14. You left a print on all of our hearts. E14..what a joy to watch and how easily to love. From the moment of egg1 to the second you completely hatched and for 26 days, you imprinted our hearts with love. We watched with awe at your quickly emerging personality and rapid skill development. You were and will forever be special. I’ll miss watching you forever and love you for always, sweet E14...… BlueSkye

*Rest in Peace E14 and E15 the egg. JudyW

*(A New Dawn) From the nest tree I flew with my new golden wings, oh how beautiful this glory that now surrounds me. In the sparkling warm rays of the sun do I soar, Oh the beauty here is none like ever seen before. Im ok mom and dad, family and friends, this is my new life's beginning and certainly not my end. Its ok to cry as you miss me, I miss you all too. Just remember. Well all see each others again one day soon. The circle of life will forever press on. Each night will always be met with the blessings of a new dawn. Eaglefaith9

*RIP sweet E14, you brought so much joy to us. Fly free. Will never forget you. susanperry

Poems by : (click on the name).
MinnaNH, Little angels with eagle wings / To fly high and watch over / The nests that we see / And the ones that we never / To soar high in human hearts / And bring peace in our pain / Fly free, little E14 / Reach for the heavens, fly through the rain / On your eagle wings so strong / Rejoice with those brave before you / You are our eagle guardian angel / The love you leave will see us through.
Carolyn, We cannot help what happens in the way of nature, / we can see, we can hope we can love, / that is our gift.
When there is a sad turn we still can see, / hope and love, and embrace what is, / knowing that in the future there will be.
Pascale, what is happening to me ? / I feel so weak.I feel cold. / Mom is here she's close to me. / I feel she worries. / I feel and hear thousands of voices / I see the lights / They say : hold on ! we love you. / I feel cold. / I feel my strength flowing away / I need to be strong ! I want to fly / One day. / Mom and dad I love you / Little Bro I love you. / Is it it ? / is it like that when you die ? / I feel peace. I feel love. / I feel... / I go.
Kathy Kochanowski "The Aerie" - E14's Final Journey - as told by E14.
Laniebelle "Feisty 14er", thoughts poem.

Support by : The Mod Team at SWFEC, NEFL on their chat, Hays eagle Nest, The Trio Team, … and many others (to find).

Letters and Testimonies by : (click on the name).
The Local Florida Fans (Ground Crew),
completed by Lady Hawk's video, Lady Hawk's Tribute
Tribute to E14 by dadsjazz,
E14 Letter by MinnaNH.

All the Videos Makers, Vicki, Lady Hawk, sperantaexista1, and so more …, Photographers, Desiree and so more …, All the different FB groups covering this nest and the other ones which shared our tragedy...

Sorry for all who/which i forgot, just a mp and it will be corrected

Could you imagine for a moment just how much you were beloved little E14 ?
2020-01-14LadyHawk.jpg
E14 last day, 7h before the incident and 15h before the tragedy
Merci Lady Hawk for this beautiful pic.

In Memory of:
E14, Eaglet from Fort Myers, Fla. †January 15.
Last edited by Philjo56France on Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:26 am, edited 79 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Suemac

Post by Suemac » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:14 am

My sweet E14- You were a ray of light in our lives. That light is now gone, but we hold you close within our hearts and there you will remain. Fly free and know you were loved by so many. :brknhrt: Suemac
"Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you."
Native American Proverb

Harriet gone, yet not forgotten. Forever in our hearts. :brknhrt:

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:53 am

Thank you, Philjo - that was beautiful. Rest in peace, little E14, and fly free forever, far beyond the sky.

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:20 am

Thanks so much Philjo It is beautiful ! :hug:

RIP E 14 .. Fly Free.. You are Ever Remembered..Ever Loved ! :rh:

We can't change what is and I am reminded of

“God, grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

Woodlands Bleu

Post by Woodlands Bleu » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:18 am

Philjo, that was absolutely beautiful....thank you so much.

We cannot help what happens in the way of nature,
we can see, we can hope we can love,
that is our gift.

When there is a sad turn we still can see,
hope and love, and embrace what is,
knowing that in the future there will be.
carolyn
An upside down dog is a happy dog dreaming sweet dreams.
carolyn

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:32 pm

Thanks to all for your beautiful messages posted and to come...
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Chris Reid

Post by Chris Reid » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:36 am

E14, you made such an impact in my life and it truly hurts now you are gone. We'll never forget the first eaglet feisty enough to bonk both of his parents. You were definitely special sweetie. R I P little one, we will love you always. :brknhrt: :huggie:
e14 1 (2).jpg
e14 1 (2).jpg (116.81 KiB) Viewed 5194 times
“I love the silent hour of night, For blissful dreams may then arise, Revealing to my charmed sight, What may not bless my waking eyes.” Anne Bronte.
Last edited by Chris Reid on Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Our purpose is simple - to love. To love each other, to love all life, and to love our earth.

WPBEgal

Post by WPBEgal » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:04 am

E14 you were a beautiful, feisty, sweet ray of light. You were loved by so many and will be missed so much as well. Words are not enough. The days will get better and your light will always shine in our hearts. Fly high and soar free little one. WPBEgal

BluSkye

Post by BluSkye » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:02 am

E14..what a joy to watch and how easily to love. From the moment of egg1 to the second you completely hatched and for 26 days, you imprinted our hearts with love. We watched with awe at your quickly emerging personality and rapid skill development. You were and will forever be special. I’ll miss watching you forever and love you for always, sweet E14.........BluSkye
BluSkye
Eagles are: beauty, bravery, courage, honour, pride, determination, and grace.

All scaps courtesy of
http://www.dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html

Pascale

Post by Pascale » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:56 am

Polish_20200107_075111579.jpg
what is happening to me ?
I feel so weak.I feel cold.
Mom is here she's close to me.
I feel she worries.
I feel and hear thousands of voices
I see the lights
They say : hold on ! we love you.
I feel cold.
I feel my strength flowing away
I need to be strong ! I want to fly
One day.
Mom and dad I love you
Little Bro I love you.

Is it it ?
is it like that when you die ?
I feel peace. I feel love.
I feel...
I go.

I wrote this too.
Little e14, « mon petit cœur » as I used to call you, between you and me.

I’ve been watching you since you were an egg, the new miracle happened. From tiny fluff head, you grew up, ate, ate, and ate again, faced the rain, faced the loss of your little sibling. You grew up, showing your wonderful personnality, chirping day and sometimes nights to have food or your parents attention, then going to rails, counting cars, moving materials, sticks, and… brooding eggbert, hugging him, sleeping on him.

How could we know, how could we guess that your time on earth would be so short ?!! You were so beautiful, so spunky and cute… You had these beautiful eyes, where mom and dad often reflected in…

Maybe it’s your little sibling who missed you too much. Maybe god, or whatever… who wanted to have you on his side. Or Ozzie. But it is not FAIR. It’s not RIGHT !

When I saw you bleeding, I begged everyone I could so you could be saved. Humans decide it wasn’t possible – I have my thoughts about that but nevertheless it is too late. I begged God, to keep you alive until morning comes.

Your chirping a few hours before you left haunts me. You knew that your injury was very wrong. Mom also knew it. She went down on your side. For the 1st time in 3 nights. She stayed on your side, sleeping. At 1 :30, you used your last strength to choose the last place. In front of mom… I was checking, hoping, praying, but… no move… Cold kept your little corpse. As daylight come we saw your Mom looking at you, and dad… it was so painful to see them, and you. Your mom kept you and did the thing eagles do, consume a part of your little body. Then, humans, the ones who couldn’t save you, came to the nest and took you and your sibling under the cries of Mom and Dad. To know what happened. I don’t care what happened. You’re not with us anymore and that’s the most important. I was crying with your parents.

When you hatched and I saw that you were alone, I thought about you as being e9 twin. You showed the same adorable personnality. Every time I check on you was pure fun, joy and mesmerising moments. I want to keep this image of you, with your unborn sibling, holding him. I took this scap as I imagined a letter this little eggbert had written to you, maybe one week before you passed away. I never… never… thought this will end like this.

I don’t want to talk about new babies for Harriet and M15. I don’t even want to know about other nests babies. I want to keep you in my memory and not think about anything else. You’re mon petit cœur forever.

All scaps are courtesy of
http://dickpritchettrealestate.com/eagle-feed.html
or by photographers / videographers credited in my message
In love with Harriett and M Family !

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:31 am

Beautiful Pascale ! :hug: RIP sweet wee one... fly free forever ..

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

Return to “Garden Fence Chat”