Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Sandy_W » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:35 am

7:34 am July 1st. the Delta 2 cams, both the embedded cams and zoomer cams were cycling on and off this morning.

8:06 am the embedded cams have been offline for 4 minutes at this time.
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

Jean
Topic Assistant

Post by Jean » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:20 am

9:19am..........To add to Sandy's report..............just got here and the rollback only goes to 8:23am............not a good time to have cams go off as our eaglets are turning 11 weeks old tomorrow and the next day. Could fledge soon.
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:36 am

10:30 am lost both zoomer cams at Delta. They went black then lost connection. They are on the nest but the west cam is on a close up. I can't get back on as showing Can't reach this page. The east cam looked like it came back but actually it didn't as on a time loop. 10:44 am all cams are offline and can't reach the zoomer log in pages.

10:49 am the cams came back online and was able to log in. Positioned the cams and logged off. But a couple of minutes later the embedded cams offline again.
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:36 am
10:30 am lost both zoomer cams at Delta. They went black then lost connection. They are on the nest but the west cam is on a close up. I can't get back on as showing Can't reach this page. The east cam looked like it came back but actually it didn't as on a time loop. 10:44 am all cams are offline and can't reach the zoomer log in pages.

10:49 am the cams came back online and was able to log in. Positioned the cams and logged off. But a couple of minutes later the embedded cams offline again.
The embedded cams at Delta are both streaming now, though it's anyone's guess how long they'll stay up. Ken is still working on upgraded service to the site, but apparently there can be a wait of several weeks or more to get that installed.

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:39 pm

12:38 pm for the Delta 2 embedded cams and the zoomer cams, both offline. The embedded cams have been cycling on and off. I just tried to get on the zoomer cams and get the "can't reach page" error. 12:42 am got into the zoomer cams but the east cam is still offline. Well, that didn't last long as lost the embedded cams and zoomer cams again at 12:43ish pm.

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 pm

July 3rd, 6:26 pm the embedded Delta 2 cams are offline and coming back on at 6:14 pm then offline at 6:22 pm. Was just on the zoomer cams and had offline issues too.
2019-07-03_20-25-31.jpg

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:35 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 pm
July 3rd, 6:26 pm the embedded Delta 2 cams are offline and coming back on at 6:14 pm then offline at 6:22 pm. Was just on the zoomer cams and had offline issues too. 2019-07-03_20-25-31.jpg
Thanks for letting me know, Sandy, and I'm afraid I've hit the wall. I need to lie down for a bit, and if I'm up again in a few hours, I'll see if there's anything I can do, but if the zoomer cams are going down too, it's likely to be an issue at the site.

I'm sorry - and good night. :offtobed:

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:11 am

JudyB wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:35 pm
Sandy_W wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 pm
July 3rd, 6:26 pm the embedded Delta 2 cams are offline and coming back on at 6:14 pm then offline at 6:22 pm. Was just on the zoomer cams and had offline issues too. 2019-07-03_20-25-31.jpg
Thanks for letting me know, Sandy, and I'm afraid I've hit the wall. I need to lie down for a bit, and if I'm up again in a few hours, I'll see if there's anything I can do, but if the zoomer cams are going down too, it's likely to be an issue at the site.

I'm sorry - and good night. :offtobed:
Thanks for checking in, Judy. It was a stressful day for sure and thanks for all you do to get us back online with the forum. Understand hitting that wall. Smiles

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:51 am

5:49 am at Delta, both the embedded cams and zoomer cams are going offline since 5:30 am. Right now all of the cams are offline. Do they need to be reset?

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:22 am

amyklai wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:41 am
9.40a Is it possible for WA cam to be rebooted at WR? its sticking ,
Done! It took me something like 10 tries to log in, so there may be an issue with the bandwidth at the site.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:24 am

Sandy_W wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:51 am
5:49 am at Delta, both the embedded cams and zoomer cams are going offline since 5:30 am. Right now all of the cams are offline. Do they need to be reset?
They're working now, Sandy. I need to check with Ken to see if he's heard anything more about the planned upgrade in service at the site - not sure I can do that today - hopefully tomorrow or Monday.

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Good Afternoon All! I know nothing can be done but just as an FYI, the Delta cams have all gone down and back up at least 3 or 4 times in the last 20 minutes...they are currently all down.

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:02 pm

4:01 pm the Delta 2 embedded cams are cycling on and offline. I am not on the zoomer cams and not sure how they are functioning. Just adding the zoomer cams were cycling on and off as well.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:02 pm
4:01 pm the Delta 2 embedded cams are cycling on and offline. I am not on the zoomer cams and not sure how they are functioning. Just adding the zoomer cams were cycling on and off as well.
I sent a message to Ken - it’s a long shot but maybe he can help. And I heard back and he’s away from the computer but will check as soon as he gets back.

Wonderful news about Coola - happy flying, young fledgling!

Yolande
Topic Assistant

Post by Yolande » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:01 pm

Good afternoon - the embedded and PTZ cams at HM went down a few minutes ago...

Thank-you!

Return to “Technical Help”