Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
JudyB
Admin

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:45 am

amyklai wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:36 am
8.35a Judy NORTH at WR needs rebooting this morning
Done. I had trouble connecting, so there may be an issue with the internet at the site.

Yolande
Topic Assistant

Post by Yolande » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:01 pm

Afternoon ....the PTZ and embedded cams are all down at HM. I'm not sure how long they've been down - guessing about an hour, though..

Thanks!

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:05 pm

Yolande wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:01 pm
Afternoon ....the PTZ and embedded cams are all down at HM. I'm not sure how long they've been down - guessing about an hour, though..

Thanks!
Thanks, Yolande. I'm not seeing any outages in the area so I'll send a text to Ken to see if there's anything he can do.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Yolande wrote:

Thanks!
I spoke to Ken. He can reach the computer at HM that's connected to the internet, and he can reach the antenna that gets the signals from the tree - but he can't reach the antenna at the tree that sends the signals from the cams to the computer. At this point he isn't going to be able to get out there to check on the equipment at the base of the tree - so I think our best bet is to send good thoughts that the cams will come back up on their own. It's possible that someone is doing some sort of maintenance out there and has turned off some circuits or something - and will turn them back on eventually - but we don't have anyone on site who can check on that for us.

Yolande
Topic Assistant

Post by Yolande » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:38 pm

JudyB wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:35 pm
Yolande wrote:

Thanks!
I spoke to Ken. He can reach the computer at HM that's connected to the internet, and he can reach the antenna that gets the signals from the tree - but he can't reach the antenna at the tree that sends the signals from the cams to the computer. At this point he isn't going to be able to get out there to check on the equipment at the base of the tree - so I think our best bet is to send good thoughts that the cams will come back up on their own. It's possible that someone is doing some sort of maintenance out there and has turned off some circuits or something - and will turn them back on eventually - but we don't have anyone on site who can check on that for us.

Hi Judy, and thanks so much! The cams did come back up so all is good...

Lynne
Topic Assistant

Post by Lynne » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:15 pm

WR North cam is sputtering - needs reboot?
Thank you :bye 1:

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:55 pm

1:54 pm the east cam at Delta 2 is showing offline for 42 minutes at this time. The west cam is working fine. Have not checked the zoomer cams though.
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:06 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:55 pm
1:54 pm the east cam at Delta 2 is showing offline for 42 minutes at this time. The west cam is working fine. Have not checked the zoomer cams though.
2:05 pm
The East zoomer cam is working, so I'm trying a reboot to see if that will jump-start the embedded cam. If not, I'll send a message to Ken.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:09 pm

JudyB wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:06 pm
Sandy_W wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:55 pm
2:05 pm
The East zoomer cam is working, so I'm trying a reboot to see if that will jump-start the embedded cam. If not, I'll send a message to Ken.
Added - it worked! The embedded cam is back.

Lynne
Topic Assistant

Post by Lynne » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:24 pm

It's 6:22pm Wednesday - the North cam is not streaming at WR. I don't know what the problem is.
Thanks for any help.
:bye 1:

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:42 pm

Lynne wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:24 pm
It's 6:22pm Wednesday - the North cam is not streaming at WR. I don't know what the problem is.
Thanks for any help.
Unfortunately that camera seems to need to be rebooted far more often than the others (though Surrey North is a close second) - and I thank you for posting to let us know.

And I've rebooted it, and it's streaming, at least for now.

Lynne
Topic Assistant

Post by Lynne » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:05 pm

JudyB wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:42 pm
Lynne wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:24 pm
Thanks for any help.
Unfortunately that camera seems to need to be rebooted far more often than the others (though Surrey North is a close second) - and I thank you for posting to let us know.

And I've rebooted it, and it's streaming, at least for now.
Thank you! :bye 1:

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:46 pm

Good Afternoon! The Delta cams (embedded) seem to be going off and on every few minutes or so. Sandy had been on the Zoomer cams when all cams went down at 11:58 am. Her post indicates that they came back on and that she logged off at 12:06 pm. Since that time it looks like the embedded cams have been off and on a few times. Currently they both appear to be up for 8 minutes but I just wanted to post this in case they go down again.

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:17 am

SUNDAY , JUNE 30 , 2019

Good Early Morning Judy !

Re Harrison Mills

The S embedded cam is down and has spinning circle .. maybe a reboot will help
screenshot_09.jpg
The S Direct Access cam is streaming

Thanks
Bev

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

!

Post by IrishEyes » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:14 am

4:15a
Re H Mills

S Cam is streaming
screenshot_32.jpg
I don't know if it came back on its own or what !

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

Return to “Technical Help”