Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
DDuckies2
Zoomer

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by DDuckies2 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 am

WHITE ROCK
NORTH embedded cam behind over 7 hours.
Zoomer cam working fine. :bye 1:
-----------------
And a little reminder that the SOUTH cam is still not working. We miss it. ;)
:grhug:

Yolande
Topic Assistant

Post by Yolande » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:03 am

Morning!

The N embedded cam went down at HM at about 10:57am this morning. I tried the NPTZ and it is also down....

Thanks...

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:06 am

DDuckies2 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:49 am
WHITE ROCK
NORTH embedded cam behind over 7 hours.
Zoomer cam working fine. :bye 1:
-----------------
And a little reminder that the SOUTH cam is still not working. We miss it. ;)
Thanks, DDuckies!

I've rebooted North, and it seems to be working correctly. Sorry for not posting in advance.

I tried to log into South and could not connect - I know the embedded version has been offline - has the zoomer link been down as well? I apologize for losing track of that - seems as if there's lots going on these days.

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:47 pm

Yolande wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:03 am
Morning!

The N embedded cam went down at HM at about 10:57am this morning. I tried the NPTZ and it is also down....

Thanks...
Thanks Yolande ..I also sent an e-mail to Ken and Judy!

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:36 pm

Yolande wrote:
Morning!

Thanks...
Sorry, Yolande - I missed seeing that. And thanks, Bev, for sending a message to Ken. I just checked the power outages page, and it looks as if there may be a power outage affecting the resort. The time of the event seems to match the time the cam went down.
20190313_007.jpg

Keeping fingers crossed that at least the North cam will come back up once the power is restored - and maybe this will serve as a kind of a reboot to get the South cam back up as well.

Yolande
Topic Assistant

Post by Yolande » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:05 pm

Hi again and thanks, Judy! That neck of the woods seems to have quite a few Hydro issues...!

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:27 pm

JudyB wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:36 pm
Yolande wrote:
Morning!

Thanks...
Sorry, Yolande - I missed seeing that. And thanks, Bev, for sending a message to Ken. I just checked the power outages page, and it looks as if there may be a power outage affecting the resort. The time of the event seems to match the time the cam went down.

20190313_007.jpg

Keeping fingers crossed that at least the North cam will come back up once the power is restored - and maybe this will serve as a kind of a reboot to get the South cam back up as well.
Thanks and you are welcome Judy!

Jean
Topic Assistant

Post by Jean » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:19 pm

3:17pm.........The zoomer cams at Delta have been quick to load the past 2 or 3 days......but today it took me 2 minutes to load the E cam, which is fine..............the W cam took 8 minutes of constant trying. And the controls are being obstinate. Don't respond right away when button is pushed and sometimes wander off and don't stop when asked to.
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:51 pm

Jean wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:19 pm
3:17pm.........The zoomer cams at Delta have been quick to load the past 2 or 3 days......but today it took me 2 minutes to load the E cam, which is fine..............the W cam took 8 minutes of constant trying. And the controls are being obstinate. Don't respond right away when button is pushed and sometimes wander off and don't stop when asked to.
Just adding to Jeans post....I was just on the cams and both cams are just not working enough to even go on them at this point. And the sound is not working properly which makes it difficult to tell if something is going on, on the other cam while you are out zooming around. Unfortunately, I have to say, best to keep the cams on the nest at this point. So, as I mentioned when we started having problems logging into the cams, it only gets worse from there. This is exactly what happened last year.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:59 pm

I've sent a message to Ken - I can try rebooting one of the cams if you want to suggest which one, but it seems more likely a modem or internet issue on site.

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:42 am

THURSDAY, MARCH 14, 2019

Good Morning Judy ..

Re H Mills !
The N Embedded Cam and Direct Access Zoomer cams are still down !

The good news is that the S Embedded and Direct Access Zoomer Cams are streaming since yesterday at 4:18p :) having that the IR on the S Cam isn't working and the screen is black .. there is a flicker at times and we can see the empty nest ..
View from 4:56am
screenshot_31.jpg
I suspect an adjustment of the controls will resolve this ...

Thank You
Bev

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:26 am

Good Morning All! Updated notes on the Delta 2 zoomer cams as I was on them this morning...It took about 1 1/2 minutes to get into the W Cam, and maybe a minute to get into the E Cam......finding the controls very sluggish...E Cam especially....wouldn't move when I wanted it too...kept going after I stopped pressing the control...so it's delayed at the start and catches up at the end, but that makes it difficult to accurately move the cam. The panning on the W Cam was very sluggish. I was on the cams for about an hour and the sluggishness seemed to subside somewhat but the cams were both overshooting their targets.

Yolande
Topic Assistant

Post by Yolande » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Afternoon!

The PTZ cams are up at HM. The S embedded cam is up and on time, but the N embedded cams seems to be stuck in a look [as Baita posted] and is the nest visual with a spinning circle.

Thanks!

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:11 pm

Yolande wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:12 pm
Afternoon!

The PTZ cams are up at HM. The S embedded cam is up and on time, but the N embedded cams seems to be stuck in a look [as Baita posted] and is the nest visual with a spinning circle.

Thanks!
Sorry for the delay, Yolande - I had a appointment today and just got back and rebooted the cam - both are looking good now!

Yolande
Topic Assistant

Post by Yolande » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:26 pm

Hi Judy - just back a few minutes ago, and indeed they are both back up. Thanks for the re-boot!

Return to “Technical Help”