In Memoriam

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

Philjo56France

Re: In Memoriam

Post by Philjo56France » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:26 pm

Rip 2018

+ November 8 - 367 Collins Melbourne, AUS : Falconet Fluffy,
2018-10-08_07h52_51.jpg
surrounded by his two eldest just one month ago saying "Can you hear me ?"
2018-11-07_14h13_34.jpg
the up one on the departure, without turning around ...
RIP mon ami :cry1: :brknhrt: :rh:

Eagles, Ospreys, Falcons, Raptors

In Memory of: Eloise, first lady from Harrison Bay (TN) +January 14. Eleanor (Ellie) from Dollywood +January 17. Eaglet from Old Creek Town Park, Eufaula (Al) +February 4. B11 from Berry College +February 22. Stevie, osprey, Port Lincoln (Australia) +march 3. DH4 Dale Hollow +March 6. BBB from Big Bear +March 23. Syrius, Eaglet #2 from Fulton nest (Trio) +April 4. Mom and Eaglet from Sandy Ridge Ohio +April 22. Dad Decorah MIA April 18/19. Hawklet and Owlet from Pinnacles national Park MIA May 11. DN7 and DN8 from Decorah North +May 25. Chips from Harrison Mills (BC) +May 29. Mom Honeycombs* from Harrison Mills (BC) MIA May 31. Dad Delta2 MIA June 1. Eaglet A49 from Bald Canyon, San Clemente Island +June 9. Osplet C3 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 11. Osplet C2 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 25. Osplet 2 from Pioneer Log & Timber (MT) +July 1. Osplet 1 from Hog Island (Ma) +July 8. Osplet EE from Hog Island (Ma) +July 12. Flyer from Dayton (Oh) +July 22. Valor from Washington DC +August 7. SE22 from Sydney AUS +August 24. Fluffy from Melbourne AUS +November 8. Without Past, there is no Future !
*(Waiting for the next season to confirm that Mom Honeycomb was last seen the 2018 May 31 at 10h33)

To all of you, Fly Free, Fly High with always a Full Crop and don't forget all of you,
You will never be alone, You will live for the Eternity in our Heart.

2018 November 8
:rh: E9: 7 yo / E14 :rh:
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. B.Shofstall
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:22 am

Rip 2018

+ November 13 - 367 Collins Melbourne, AUS : Falconet Flappy,
FlappyleftFluffyrightFlewbehind.jpg
Flappy is the left one, then right is +fluffy and behind is flew… Flew stayed the last days near its sibling.
2018-11-13_11h10_13.jpg
Flappy, the last image
QuelSouvenirs.jpg
What a beautiful sight, the happy days ! only one month before...
Something awful in this nest is, during the last two seasons, 6 eggs laid, 5 hatched and only one fledged ...

RIP mon ami :cry1: :brknhrt: :rh:

Some hours before leaving us, Flappy lost his balance and was on his back (beginning of the video) and had many problems to maintain its head up. At the end of the video is the last image from Flappy because it went off sight. :brknhrt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSLaHCA ... A5dp-B05oI
"Flappy looking poorer" No interest in food, listless, and collapsing. video from TimR

In Memory of: Eloise, first lady from Harrison Bay (TN) +January 14. Eleanor (Ellie) from Dollywood +January 17. Eaglet from Old Creek Town Park, Eufaula (Al) +February 4. B11 from Berry College +February 22. Stevie, osprey, Port Lincoln (Australia) +March 3. DH4 Dale Hollow +March 6. BBB from Big Bear +March 23. Syrius, Eaglet #2 from Fulton nest (Trio) +April 4. Mom and Eaglet from Sandy Ridge Ohio +April 22. Dad Decorah MIA April 18/19. Hawklet and Owlet from Pinnacles national Park MIA May 11. DN7 and DN8 from Decorah North +May 25. Chips from Harrison Mills (BC) +May 29. Mom Honeycombs* from Harrison Mills (BC) MIA May 31. Dad Delta2 MIA June 1. Eaglet A49 from Bald Canyon, San Clemente Island +June 9. Osplet C3 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 11. Osplet C2 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 25. Osplet 2 from Pioneer Log & Timber (MT) +July 1. Osplet 1 from Hog Island (Ma) +July 8. Osplet EE from Hog Island (Ma) +July 12. Flyer from Dayton (Oh) +July 22. Valor from Washington DC +August 7. SE22 from Sydney AUS +August 24. Fluffy from Melbourne AUS +November 8. Flappy from Melbourne AUS +November 13.
Without Past, there is no Future !

*(Waiting for the next season to confirm that Mom Honeycomb was last seen the 2018 May 31 at 10h33)

To all of you, Fly Free, Fly High with always a Full Crop and don't forget all of you,

2018 November 13
Last edited by Philjo56France on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:19 am

Rip 2018

I missed this NCTC-Shepherdstown West-Virginia family and i'm very sad and sorry about that, so please forgive me...

MIA February 28 - NCTC-Shepherdstown West-Virginia, Mom Belle

space
A%20Collage%20Feb%2026%202018%20Belle%20Lays%20First%20Egg%20of%20Season.jpg
Belle with her last egg. RIP both of you
A%20Collage%20Belle%20Injury%20Feb%2028%202018.jpg
Last day of Belle in her nest
Thank you very much Debs for these 2 beautiful collages of "Belle".

After the egg was laid things came to a head at the nest ... a territorial dispute left Belle with a significant injury! Belle landed on nest and she appeared to have issues standing and with mobility. Her wing or leg (perhaps both) were injured! Several different eagles appeared at the nest and Belle and Smitty did their very best to defend their nest and their egg. After the territorial dispute Belle failed to return to her nest ... many of us watching feared she died from her injuries. Over the course of several weeks and months there were different females ... seen at the nest.
This text was written by Debs viewtopic.php?p=856#p856
Thank you very much Debs !

Corr. December 29: As Debs wrote to me a couple days ago, confirming me that Smitty is back to his nest, i corrected this thread and replaces the previous pic for 2 new one of Belle, who is still missing….

In Memory of: BE, Eloise, first lady from Harrison Bay (TN) +January 14. BE, Eleanor (Ellie) from Dollywood +January 17. Eaglet from Old Creek Town Park, Eufaula (Al) +February 4. Eaglet, B11 from Berry College +February 22. BE, Belle, Mom from NCTC-Shepherdstown MIA after February 28. Osprey, Stevie from Port Lincoln (Australia) +March 3. Eaglet, DH4 Dale Hollow +March 6. Eaglet, BBB from Big Bear +March 23. Eaglet, Syrius from Fulton nest (Trio) +April 4. BE, Mom and Eaglet from Sandy Ridge Ohio +April 22. BE, Dad Decorah MIA April 18/19. Hawklet and Owlet from Pinnacles national Park MIA May 11. Eaglet, DN7 and Eaglet, DN8 from Decorah North +May 25. Eaglet, Chips from Harrison Mills (BC) +May 29. BE, Mom Honeycombs from Harrison Mills (BC) MIA May 31. BE, Dad Delta 2 MIA June 1. Eaglet, A49 from Bald Canyon, San Clemente Island +June 9. Osplet, C3 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 11. Osplet, C2 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 25. Osplet, 2 from Pioneer Log & Timber (MT) +July 1. Osplet, 1 from Hog Island (Ma) +July 8. Osplet, EE from Hog Island (Ma) +July 12. Eaglet, Flyer from Dayton (Oh) +July 22. Eaglet, Valor from Washington DC +August 7. Sea Eagle, SE22 from Sydney AUS +August 24. Falconet, Fluffy from Melbourne AUS +November 8. Falconet, Flappy from Melbourne AUS +November 13.

2018 December 29
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:09 am

Rip 2018

MIA December 17 - NEFL, Florida, Mom Juliet
herlastmorning2018-12-17_07h15_49.jpg
My last pic of Juliet
She was last seen that day around 09h30 am. Many intruders in the area and during the night of december 12 Juliet came back with battle and blood marks on her head feathers and beak. 3 and 4 days after on the pic we can always see the mark on her beak. after the battle she let Romeo incubating the 2 eggies almost all the time. It was not her habit during the night. Her last morning she flew away at 07h30 am and was last seen at 09h30, just having a look at her 2 eggs and flew away. :cry1: :brknhrt:
JulietBevscreenshot_06.jpg
Thanks to IrishEyes for this beautiful pic where we are able to see the mark on Juliet's beak
space
+ December 25 - NEFL, Florida Eaglet NE20
2018-12-26_11h13_28.jpg
The last image captured by LadyHawk on her video
"Thanks Lady Hawk for your video "AEF-NEFL ~ NE20's Last Moments Before Eagle Attack 12.25.18" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k54msCjM3wc
NE20 was trying to hatch for over 34 hours and was still in half of the shell. You will see its egg tooth to the upper right - it appears like NE20 is on its back. Romeo was away from the nest for over two hours probably hunting while NE20 was trying to hatch when the adult female intruder eagle A3 came to the nest and killed NE20 and flew off with it. (This was not A2 the young eagle who incubated the eggs). Romeo returned a couple minutes later and looks at the empty shell and the other egg before settling down to incubate it. I was not recording at the time of the attack but was watching live and that footage is not included in this video. This outcome is tragic but not unexpected under these circumstances as the female eagle was only doing what instinct dictates - eat to survive. Stealing the fish Romeo brought to the nest yesterday and today and eating on the nest shows she is laying claim to the nest and territory. My heart goes out to all the viewers who watch and love this nest & to our dear Romeo who will continue to incubate the other egg for an unknown period of time. Prayers for Juliet that she is still out there and will one day return. Thank you for watching! Video captured & edited by Lady Hawk AEF-NEFL 2018 American Eagle Foundation Eagles.org https://nefleaglecam.org/ "

That Christmas day, Dad Romeo needed some break and so nobody to keep an eye on the eggs. At 17h05, the poor NE20, alone, immediately born, immediately killed by a female intruder who brought her/his body away with her… the second egg is considered as non viable… Romeo resumed his incubating duty... :ohmy: :cry1: :brknhrt:
NE20, i'm sure Mom Juliet was there with her wings wide opened to welcome you, to warm you, and to promise she will be Always there for you too…!

In Memory of: BE, Eloise, first lady from Harrison Bay (TN) +January 14. BE, Eleanor (Ellie) from Dollywood +January 17. Eaglet from Old Creek Town Park, Eufaula (Al) +February 4. Eaglet, B11 from Berry College +February 22. BE, Belle, Mom from NCTC-Shepherdstown MIA after February 28. Osprey, Stevie from Port Lincoln (Australia) +March 3. Eaglet, DH4 Dale Hollow +March 6. Eaglet, BBB from Big Bear +March 23. Eaglet, Syrius from Fulton nest (Trio) +April 4. BE, Mom and Eaglet from Sandy Ridge Ohio +April 22. BE, Dad Decorah MIA April 18/19. Hawklet and Owlet from Pinnacles national Park MIA May 11. Eaglet, DN7 and Eaglet, DN8 from Decorah North +May 25. Eaglet, Chips from Harrison Mills (BC) +May 29. BE, Mom Honeycombs from Harrison Mills (BC) MIA May 31. BE, Dad Delta 2 MIA June 1. Eaglet, A49 from Bald Canyon, San Clemente Island +June 9. Osplet, C3 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 11. Osplet, C2 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 25. Osplet, 2 from Pioneer Log & Timber (MT) +July 1. Osplet, 1 from Hog Island (Ma) +July 8. Osplet, EE from Hog Island (Ma) +July 12. Eaglet, Flyer from Dayton (Oh) +July 22. Eaglet, Valor from Washington DC +August 7. Sea Eagle, SE22 from Sydney AUS +August 24. Falconet, Fluffy from Melbourne AUS +November 8. Falconet, Flappy from Melbourne AUS +November 13. BE, Mom Juliet from NEFL Florida Mia December 17. Eaglet, NE20 from NEFL +December 25.

2018 December 26
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:44 am

Rip 2018

cont. + December 25 - NEFL, Florida Eaglet NE20
2018-12-27_16h46_51NE20 memorial victoria.jpg
thanks to Victoria for this lovely creation in memory of NE20.https://flic.kr/p/2dNZtcg
Like the little one deserves it so much despite his short life… thanks to Victoria for this beautiful mémorial..
From AEF NEFL Eagle Nest Chat
Dec 26, 4:58 PM
jd_AEF (Moderator): Many thanks to Victoria for this lovely creation in memory of NE20.https://flic.kr/p/2dNZtcg
© American Eagle Foundation, www.eagles.org AEF - NEFL

A big thanks to "Kat From the Hat" who allowed me to put her magnific tribute to NE20 here and here is what she wrote.
" I wanted to share a tribute pic I did for the NEFL nest the day sadness took my heart.I had been watching that Egg for about 12 hours straight when the tragedy struck! I could not get the scene out of my head. Doing this tribute eased my heart and grief immensely."
2019-01-01_14h33_48.jpg
NEFL Nest Cam Tribute
In that special tribute, i see Mom Juliet taking care of her 2 kids and promising she will stay with them forever…
:ty: Kat From the Hat !

MIA December 26 - NEFL, Florida, Dad Romeo
2018-12-26_11h01_18.jpg
On this pic, Romeo is brooding his last non viable egg, a little bit more than one week before, Harriet his mate never came back home, and the day before an adult egale ate his little NE20 as this one was out of his egg. Romeo was last seen this 26th around 02h pm. :(

In Memory of: BE, Eloise, first lady from Harrison Bay (TN) +January 14. BE, Eleanor (Ellie) from Dollywood +January 17. Eaglet from Old Creek Town Park, Eufaula (Al) +February 4. Eaglet, B11 from Berry College +February 22. BE, Belle, Mom from NCTC-Shepherdstown MIA after February 28. Osprey, Stevie from Port Lincoln (Australia) +March 3. Eaglet, DH4 Dale Hollow +March 6. Eaglet, BBB from Big Bear +March 23. Eaglet, Syrius from Fulton nest (Trio) +April 4. BE, Mom and Eaglet from Sandy Ridge Ohio +April 22. BE, Dad Decorah MIA April 18/19. Hawklet and Owlet from Pinnacles national Park MIA May 11. Eaglet, DN7 and Eaglet, DN8 from Decorah North +May 25. Eaglet, Chips from Harrison Mills (BC) +May 29. BE, Mom Honeycombs from Harrison Mills (BC) MIA May 31. BE, Dad Delta 2 MIA June 1. Eaglet, A49 from Bald Canyon, San Clemente Island +June 9. Osplet, C3 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 11. Osplet, C2 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 25. Osplet, 2 from Pioneer Log & Timber (MT) +July 1. Osplet, 1 from Hog Island (Ma) +July 8. Osplet, EE from Hog Island (Ma) +July 12. Eaglet, Flyer from Dayton (Oh) +July 22. Eaglet, Valor from Washington DC +August 7. Sea Eagle, SE22 from Sydney AUS +August 24. Falconet, Fluffy from Melbourne AUS +November 8. Falconet, Flappy from Melbourne AUS +November 13. BE, Mom Juliet from NEFL Florida Mia December 17. Eaglet, NE20 from NEFL +December 25. BE, Dad Romeo from NEFL Florida. Mia December 26 after 02h pm.

2018 December 31
Last edited by Philjo56France on Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:50 am

Rip 2018

MIA August - Decorah North, Mom Decorah North
RRP finaly confimed (2019 January 20th), At Decorah North, the female with Dad isn't Mom. https://www.raptorresource.org/2019/01/ ... ouncement/
"Note that Mr North will continue to have the same name and the new female will be DNF for Decorah North Female. She will not be known as Mrs North (that name is now retired) and she will not be Mom North either. Thank you!"

this news bring me back to the May 25th, the day Mom and Dad Decorah North lost DN7 and DN8...
Mom Decorah North,
I can understand your despair and your suffering after the failure of your last four eggs.
DN6 in 2017, your first egg in 2018 and finally DN7 and DN8 in last May.
Possible that after that, faced with adversity, faced with a situation may be too difficult, Mom Decorah North, you finally decided to lower the wings définively but this is only my guess, that of a human...! I missed you Mom Decorah North but how good to know you certainly joined yours so beautiful chicks. Fly free, fly high with all of them !
2018-05-24_07h11_51.jpg
Mom Decorah North, DN7, DN8, two days before the tragedy
2018-05-24_07h24_41.jpg
the day before the tragedy, in black and white like i had the habit to see them live
We will meet again in another world !

Eagle Cam made a Tribute Of Mom Decorah North
Decorah North Nest | Tribute to Mom ** The new female is confirmed by RRP on January 21th **
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynHgmD53IcI

Just in case of and before the new 2019 replaces the old 2018 i must be ready as some others eagles seems to be missing this 2018/2019 season.
- NEFL Dad Romeo last time seen Dec 26

In Memory of: BE, Eloise, first lady from Harrison Bay (TN) +January 14. BE, Eleanor (Ellie) from Dollywood +January 17. Eaglet from Old Creek Town Park, Eufaula (Al) +February 4. Eaglet, B11 from Berry College +February 22. BE, Belle, Mom from NCTC-Shepherdstown MIA after February 28. Osprey, Stevie from Port Lincoln (Australia) +March 3. Eaglet, DH4 Dale Hollow +March 6. Eaglet, BBB from Big Bear +March 23. Eaglet, Syrius from Fulton nest (Trio) +April 4. BE, Mom and Eaglet from Sandy Ridge Ohio +April 22. BE, Dad Decorah MIA April 18/19. Hawklet and Owlet from Pinnacles national Park MIA May 11. Eaglet, DN7 and Eaglet, DN8 from Decorah North +May 25. Eaglet, Chips from Harrison Mills (BC) +May 29. BE, Mom Honeycombs from Harrison Mills (BC) MIA May 31. BE, Dad Delta 2 MIA June 1. Eaglet, A49 from Bald Canyon, San Clemente Island +June 9. Osplet, C3 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 11. Osplet, C2 from Hellgate Canyon (MT) +June 25. Osplet, 2 from Pioneer Log & Timber (MT) +July 1. Osplet, 1 from Hog Island (Ma) +July 8. Osplet, EE from Hog Island (Ma) +July 12. Eaglet, Flyer from Dayton (Oh) +July 22. Eaglet, Valor from Washington DC +August 7. Sea Eagle, SE22 from Sydney AUS +August 24.BE, Mom DN from Decorah North +August ??. Falconet, Fluffy from Melbourne AUS +November 8. Falconet, Flappy from Melbourne AUS +November 13. BE, Mom Juliet from NEFL Florida Mia December 17. Eaglet, NE20 from NEFL +December 25. BE, Dad Romeo from NEFL Florida. Mia December 26.

space

2019 January 23
Last edited by Philjo56France on Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:59 am

Just a little recall of all the lovely birds, i crossed their way for a day, a month or less even an hour, but they imprinted me so much i can't let them going away from me without a little sign.

2019-02-19_11h02_32.jpg

Eagles, Ospreys, Falcons, Owls, Raptors

2017 18 birds. (4 adults and 14 youngs)

RIP
In Memory of: Eaglet DH3 from Dale Hollow. Eaglet DN6 from Decorah North. Eaglets Freedom, Justice and Hope from Minnesota Bound. Eaglet Solo from Redding (Cal), BE Unknown from Fox River Valley (Wi). Sea eaglet SE19 and the Sea eagle intuder female from Sydney (Aus). The Osplets Aspen and Sierra, Bailey's siblings from Audubon Hog Island (Maine). Osplet Big Little Squirt from PLH nest (Montana). The Osplets BWL1 and BWL2 from Belwood Lake. The Falconets Cottonball and Snowflakes from Melbourne Nest (Aus).

MIA
BE Hope, mother from Fulton Nest (Trio). BE Dad Honeycomb from Harrison Mills (BC).

2018 34 birds. (10 adults and 24 youngs)

RIP
In Memory of: The BE Eloise Mom from Harrison Bay (TN). The BE Eleanor (Ellie) from Dollywood. the Eaglet Unknown from Old Creek Town Park, Eufaula (Al). The Eaglet B11 from Berry College. The Osplet Stevie from Port Lincoln (Australia). The Eaglet DH4 from Dale Hollow. The Eaglet BBB from Big Bear. The Eaglet Syrius from Fulton nest (Trio). The BE and Eaglet Mom and Unknown from Sandy Ridge Ohio. The Eaglets DN7 and DN8 from Decorah North. The Eaglet Chips from Harrison Mills (BC). The Eaglet A49 from Bald Canyon, San Clemente Island. The Osplet C3 from Hellgate Canyon (MT). The Osplet C2 from Hellgate Canyon (MT). The Osplet PLT2 from Pioneer Log & Timber (MT). The Osplet HI1 from Hog Island (Ma). The Osplet EE from Hog Island (Ma). The Eaglet Flyer from Dayton (Oh). The Eaglet Valor from Washington DC. The Sea Eaglet SE22 from Sydney AUS. The Falconet Fluffy from Melbourne AUS. The Falconet Flappy from Melbourne AUS. The Eaglet NE20 from NEFL.

MIA
the BE Belle, Mom from NCTC-Shepherdstown. The BE Dad Decorah from Decorah. The Hawklet and Owlet from Pinnacles national Park. The BE, Mom Honeycombs from Harrison Mills (BC). The BE, Dad Delta from Delta 2 (BC). The BE Mom Decorah North from Decorah North. The BE Mom Juliet from NEFL Florida. The BE Dad Romeo from NEFL Florida.

2019-02-19_11h02_32.jpg

2019 february 26
Last edited by Philjo56France on Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:40 am

Rip 2019

+ January 4 - Pot Plant Owl, Johannesburg, SA : Owlet PPO 1,
+ January 6 - Pot Plant Owl, Johannesburg, SA : Owlet PPO 2,
+ January 10 - Pot Plant Owl, Johannesburg, SA : Owl Mom Lady,

All 3 were confronted with "Trichomonas" after they ate an infected dove. Both owlets died despite treatment. The body of Lady was found on the ground. :cry1:
Pappa, the Dad is safe and still around his nest. :rh:
space
2019-03-26_17h18_45.jpg
thanks to https://www.facebook.com/OwlRescueCentre/
2019-02-21_10h41_49.jpg
Thanks to https://www.facebook.com/potplantowl/

Eagles, Ospreys, Falcons, Hawks, Owls Raptors

In Memory of: PPO 1, Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg SA +January 4. PPO 2 Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg SA +January 6. Lady Mom from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg SA +January 10.

2019 January 21
Last edited by Philjo56France on Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Woodlands Bleu

Post by Woodlands Bleu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:03 am

Thanks Philjo....that was particularly sad......I hope they fly free.

Little owlets in the pot,
mom by side, lovingly taught.

Was not to be,
an accident for all three.

Sorely missed but not forgotten,
albeit wee.
carolyn
An upside down dog is a happy dog dreaming sweet dreams.
carolyn

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:29 am

Woodlands Bleu wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:03 am
Thanks Philjo....that was particularly sad......I hope they fly free.

Little owlets in the pot,
mom by side, lovingly taught.

Was not to be,
an accident for all three.

Sorely missed but not forgotten,
albeit wee.
carolyn
You're welcome Carolyn !
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:20 am

Rip 2019

MIA January 26 - Redding, Ca : Bald Eagle Spirit, Dad of Redding,
A magnific father, mate of Liberty, the worthy successor of Patriot. I'm sure Patriot and Solo his beloved son know where he is now and are helping him in his new way. He was last seen in january 26th. :cry1: :brknhrt:
space
2019-02-20_11h44_10.jpg
Pic is from Eaglewoman/Terri
2019-02-20_11h45_51.jpg
Pic is from Eaglewoman/Terri
space

In Memory of: PPO 1, Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 4. PPO 2 Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 6. Lady Mom from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 10. Dad Spirit BE from Redding, Ca. MIA January 26.

2019 February 23
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:53 am

Rip 2019

+ January 30 - Portland, Maine : Hawk Great Black Hawk,
This beautiful Great Black Hawk didn't support the winter and two snow storms near Portland (ME) around january 21. During 8 days the Healing team made everything to save him but he had frozen legs and nothing more can be done. He was euthanised january 30th. Generaly the Great Black Hawk lives in South or Central America. :brknhrt: :cry1:
space
2019-02-23_10h21_19.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/Avian-Haven-381894018553252/
2019-02-23_10h23_01.jpg
https://www.pressherald.com/2019/01/20/ ... BoNAkQkwBY
https://www.audubon.org/news/a-mexican- ... D5ON-Lq0QE

In Memory of: PPO 1, Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg SA +January 4. PPO 2 Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg SA +January 6. Lady Mom from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg SA +January 10. Spirit BE Dad from Redding, Ca MIA January 26. Great Black Hawk Portland Ma +January 30.

2019 February 23
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:30 am

Rip 2019

+ February 22 - Berry College, Ga : BE eaglet B13,
less than two days old, may be he didn't support the weather as it was wet, cold and rainy all days long.
02/24-25 As a last gesture of love :rh: Ma Berry decided it was time for the little body to fly with her :rh:.
Fly free, fly high with always a full crop. as i write this i can hear your older sibling B12 chirping under his sleepy Mom, i hope everything is good for him as it is only 05h25 :cry1: :brknhrt:
space
2019-02-22_17h19_50Bev.jpg
Photo from IrishEyes
B13 is the right one, he didn't wake up
2019-02-22_17h23_30Marianne.jpg
Photo from Kitcat 11848
B13 in his first morning (the lower one) so difficult to lift the head...
space

In Memory of: PPO 1, Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 4. PPO 2 Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 6. Lady Mom from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 10. Dad Spirit BE from Redding, Ca. MIA January 26. Great Black Hawk Portland Ma +January 30. B13 Eaglet from Berry College, Ga. +February 22.

2019 February 23
Last edited by Philjo56France on Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:50 am

Rip 2019

+ February 25-26 - Berry College, Ga : BE eaglet B12,
only three days after its sibling but :dunno: why ...
Fly free, fly high with always a full crop. B12, i'm sure B11 and B13 was there to show you the best way to fly over the Rainbow. Fly free, fly high with Always a full crop :cryhanky: :brknhrt:
02/03 at 07h05, as a last gesture of love :rh: Ma Berry decided it was time for the little body to fly with her :rh: .
space
2019-02-26_14h29_49.jpg
B12 was still well at that moment
2019-02-26_14h13_21.jpg
Ma and Dad Berry so sad around B12's body
2019-02-26_14h14_12.jpg
Ma Berry asking to herself or to everybody, "What did happen to my last little one ? Please, an answer, please !"
All the 3 pics are from IrishEyes, thanks to you Bev !
space

In Memory of: PPO 1, Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 4. PPO 2 Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 6. Lady Mom from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 10. Dad Spirit BE from Redding, Ca. MIA January 26. Great Black Hawk Portland Ma +January 30. B13 Eaglet from Berry College, Ga. +February 22. B12 Eaglet from Berry College, Ga. +February 25-26.

2019 February 26
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:52 pm

Rip 2019

+ April 1/2 - Decorah North : BE eaglet DN10,
Just the time to say Hi and then the next morning you were already gone. but be sure you let a great loss in our heart.
in its first day, partially seen moving a while the day after he hatched and not be seen after :dunno: why ...
Fly free, fly high with always a full crop. DN10, i'm sure DN6, DN7, DN8 And Mom Decorah North was there to show you the best way to fly over the Rainbow. :cryhanky: :brknhrt:

Thanks to Lizzy G Eaglespirit for her video
Decorah North Nest Tribute to DN10
a life cut short
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqj3BkoWzi0

Inside the bowl, just after the hatch, right is the egg shell, middle is DN9 and the white shape behind and left of DN9 is little tiny DN10
2019-04-05_10h50_35.jpg
Pic from the video, Merci Lizzy G
2019-04-05_10h51_26.jpg
Pic from the video, merci Lizzy G
space

In Memory of: PPO 1, Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 4. PPO 2 Owlet from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 6. Lady Mom from Pot Plant Owl nest Johannesburg, SA. +January 10. Dad Spirit BE from Redding, Ca. MIA January 26. Great Black Hawk Portland Ma +January 30. B13 Eaglet from Berry College, Ga. +February 22. B12 Eaglet from Berry College, Ga. +February 25-26. DN10 Eaglet from Decorah North. +April 1 or 2.

2019 April 5
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Return to “Garden Fence Chat”