Nesters

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

Deewerms

Re: Nesters

Post by Deewerms » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:00 pm

Deb, I stll cannot believe we have truly lost our Belle, and Smitty and Belle nest :cry1: all these years we loved her so much, this is the part of eagle watching I cannot accept, I hurt so much and so deep, wondering how she's feeling and doing. I hope if she's left, Smitty has gone with her, I don't feel she was dying, I think she was wounded and needed time to heal, but she didn't want to give up her home. well, nature will do what it will, I will eventually I may accept it.
welcome to Nesters Raff :hug:
once more, goodnight Deb and friends :bye 1:

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Evening Nesters :bye 1:

John we are going to have to send the white coats out to look for you :w00t: :mihihi: :Cool: I will send you an email.

Doreen I know it was heartbreaking and it all unraveled and came to a head on Feb 28 but the intruders were in the area for sometime prior to this and i think that is why Belle laid that egg so late. I do feel like she is gone ... passed on ... i would love to be wrong ... i just know she would not give up ... she would fight to the death for her egg, Smitty and her territory. Some people think it is Smitty on the nest with the new female ... i think it may be a new male on the nest with this new female ... she is the largest female i have ever seen on live cam!!!

Kay, Marg missing you girls here too.

Hugs all around :huggie:

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:56 pm

hi Deb, finally got in here with a lot of help from Judy, a very lot, and I appreciate it a lot. was going to watch the cam a little today, very hard, not really interested but I want to try where this has been our nest for so many tears. but got blindsided by a bunch of things to do, and next fix my printer which is flashing error. how are you feeling? tired out I imagine from all your things to do , but soon maybe your daughter will be helping out and things will be better. ok, maybe chat soon :luck: goodnight Deb and Terri and anyone else landing here :bye 1:

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Evening Nesters :hug:

Doreen :bye 1: great to see you landed here ... thanks Judyb you are the best :bravo:
Was terrific catching up with on the phone tonight we always have many belly laughs yep yep yep :mihihi:
I know what you mean about watching NCTC it is hard with no Belle and Smitty to watch ... i still have some hope that they will return although i know its not likely.

John I sent you an email i sure hope you are able to find your way here ... we are missing you :huggie:

Marg, Kay hope you girls are doing okay :huggie:

Okay buds i better scram ... i am headed to La Crete tomorrow to teach Food Safety so another busy day ahead.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend and a terrific sleep :bye 1:

:offtobed:

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:59 am

March 18, 2018

Good Morning Nesters

Happy Sunday :bye 1:

I emailed John ... all is well ... he has been busy with other things. He knows we miss him :huggie:

Doreen hope you had a good time with your girlfriend yesterday ... betcha you had lots of belly laughs :rofl: :clap:

Marg what have you and Earl been up too? Hope you are both doing well.

Kay when is your next crusise and where too ... always excited to hear all about your birding and travel adventures yep yep yep.

I am off today but have lots of chores to work on and i do plan to watch some nests too. Hope y'all have a terrific day :bye 1: :huggie:

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:51 pm

hi Deb, glad you ee'd John, sorry he is so busy, hope he misses us and comes back after awhile. yes, I enjoyed chatting with you the other night, always do. Kay mentioned back aways when she is leaving on next cruise, think in about 4-5 weeks from now, not positive, read back if you can a little bit and you'll see it. storms over and now we have freezing temps, and spring is in two days :woohoo: this coming week I have Boston Dr. apt. hope the weather stays calm.

John, we miss your little notes of interest, and how is Cindy and Maya? hope you are all doing well.

Marge, nice to be in the new place now, hope I can continue to get on :luck: have any new pics for us? :D

Kay, miss your bird pics also, weather too poor to get out much this year I guess, hope all is well with you and your family

Diana, Sally and any other Nesters miss you and hope all is good :hug:

have a good evening all :bye 1:

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:33 pm

I did send a reply before Doreen's post. I guess it went into cyberspace. I also emailed John several days ago I've tried a few times sending him links...... I've had a cough and feeling nautious but sowly getting over it. Bugs going around! Yes, it will soon be Spring! :bye 1:

Added: Dee go to my Stalashen nest thread either Ma or Pa was in the nest today. :D
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Good Evening Nesters :bye 1:

John hope you see you here soon ... we be missing you :huggie:

Marg great to see you here ... and so glad to hear you are feeling better :huggie:

Doreen hope you are feeling good after your afternoon out :mihihi: I am watching American Idol it is really good :%: man oh man terrfic talent this season!

Karen thanks for the link :wave: I always love listening to David :clap:

Kay hope you guys are doing well :dunno:

Okay i better scram and get ready for bed ... hope y'all have a terrific sleep; hugs all around yep yep yep :huggie:

:offtobed: :offtobed: :offtobed:

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:38 pm

hi Deb, I emailed John also hope he has time to drop in on/off :luck:

Marge, do you have a link to your Stalashen please? I am not good at searching :D

well, here we go again, storm # 4 tomorrow, but not as bad as the first three ! i'm so sick of the snow though :hlp: it is now spring too.. and we are headed into Boston apt. for 11am, :luck: we have good weather to travel in

ok friends, goodnight :bye 1:

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:57 pm

Hi Nesters: Hope you all had a good day. :D

For Dee: Link to Stalashen Nest
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=88&p=14486#p14486 .......that takes you to the last post.......

Safe travels tomorrow Dee.
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:50 pm

hi everyone, stopping in to say hello, hope everyone is well and happy.

Marge, ty for the link, I am heading there soon. have a bunch of apt's next week, Tuesday is my lung biopsy where they found that new nodule at the top of my right lung, the one that had the cancer 3 or 4 years ago, wow, time flies by!! Wednesday have to see one of my lung cancer doctors who checks me out every 6 months, and then Friday I have a physical. hopefully then things can calm down with all these apt's for awhile :luck: our weather is starting to get a little better now too, thankfully, it is spring after all :roll:

Deb, hope all is going good with the business :luck: don't work too hard if you can help it ;)

Kay, hope all going well with you, and hope you are getting out some now to visit the eagles :thumlft:

well Nesters, have a nice evening and sleep well :bye 1: EDITED ABOVE, 3 OR 4 YRS AGO
Last edited by Deewerms on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raffs

Post by Raffs » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:38 am

Hello nesters!
I love eagles, hawks, but peregrines the most so..
I want to invite you all to the viewforum.php?f=37

And big thanks to JudyB for set up this threads :)

Btw I hope that beautiful spring arrived to the USA and Canada too, because in Poland we had a wonderful weekend.

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:19 pm

Afternoon Nesters :bye 1:
A Nesters Hola Darryl.jpg
How i wish we were somewhere hot ... it was -26 this morning and we got so much snow on Friday it was unreal! I am so ready for spring!

Doreen i am sorry to hear your news ... its not fair that you have all these health concerns :tt: ... you know we will be storming the heavens for you to kick butt :huggie: In fact i have called upon Nurse Ractched and the white coats :%: :mihihi: to give you a hand and you know she is one tough cookie just like you yep yep yep so i know you are in good hands :yes:
Nurse Ratched and team.jpg
Marg great to see you here :bye 1: Does your pair have eggs this year?

John we are missing you here ... hope to see you soon :luck:

Raffs nice to see you here ... and thanks for the link ... i wish i had more time to watch more nests there are so many now :cry1: Wonderful to hear your spring has arrived. Our spring in my area does not really come till April we are pretty far north in comparison to most people and we often get snow the May long weekend but yep i am so ready for spring :mihihi:

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Hi Dee, Raffs and Debs.

Dee sorry to hear about the appts. sending my positive thoughts to you. :rh: :huggie:

Thanks for the link Raffs I may check them occasionally. As Debs says there are so many nests to check on......

Debs, hope your spring comes soon the flowering bushes etc. here are a few weeks behind this year. Yes my Stalashen pair are incubating. It's always a guessing game until the eaglet/s get bigger. :puzz: Same as the Chapman nest, I have to get reports from our friends who live close to the Chapman nest.

:bye 1:
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:57 pm

hi Deb, ya, I am so ready also :hlp: very sick of the cold also! I can understand you being tired of it too. thank you for nurse Ratchet, yes, she is one tough cookie :mihihi: i'm taking her with me tomorrow :thumlft: hope you get some warmer weather soon, and us too :luck:

Marge, not much time but I did get to your thread and enjoy seeing some very nice pix (smilies not working, and what happened to our clappies? I will be keeping an eye over there when time allows, will be in Boston all day tomorrow :hug:

Raffs, enjoyed seeing your thread and beautiful Peregrines nest, will be keeping an eye on them also, happy you were there to see mom lay her second egg too :woohoo: I know I must be seeing things, but are her eggs colored, purple? and some other color? I think they know Easter is coming :mihihi: wish I could copy and paste the scaps and put them here, must be an early April fools :D

hello Karen, our smilies stopped working suddenly :puzz: now they're working :dunno:

goodnight friends :bye 1:

Return to “Garden Fence Chat”