Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
JudyB
Admin

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Good afternoon, Bev and all -

Ken's tried rebooting the Wowza server a couple of times, but we can't keep the Surrey embedded cams streaming - they start losing time to spinning circles almost immediately. I also rebooted them with no improvement. Hopefully the internet folks will be able to get to his house as scheduled tomorrow, and once the high speed connection there is back up, the cams should be streaming better.

Baita
Topic Assistant

Post by Baita » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:26 pm

Thank you Judy for the information about the cams. I appreciate all the work that people are putting into restarting the streaming. Have a good Sunday! :grhug: :rh:
I follow SWFL, Harrison Mills, Smøla, Kenai, and Berry College

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:44 pm

JudyB wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:29 pm
Good afternoon, Bev and all -

Ken's tried rebooting the Wowza server a couple of times, but we can't keep the Surrey embedded cams streaming - they start losing time to spinning circles almost immediately. I also rebooted them with no improvement. Hopefully the internet folks will be able to get to his house as scheduled tomorrow, and once the high speed connection there is back up, the cams should be streaming better.
Thanks so much Judy .. :luck: for tomorrow :grhug:

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

Jean
Topic Assistant

Post by Jean » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:24 am

10:24am...........All cams are going on and off at Delta2 right now..........don't seem to want to stay on.
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:38 am

Jean wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:24 am
10:24am...........All cams are going on and off at Delta2 right now..........don't seem to want to stay on.
Thanks, Jean! I'll send an email to Ken - sounds as if something may need rebooting on site, though he may be able to do that remotely.

I tried logging into the cams - got a sign-in screen for East but never connected, and didn't even get a sign-in screen for West (though I didn't wait very long).

gemini
Admin

Post by gemini » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:33 am

8:22 am Good Morning - both embedded cams are down at Surrey Reserve - can get the north cam by clicking on YouTube but getting coloured bands at the top of the screen.

8:35 am Both cams now working! Thanks if someone rebooted!

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:05 am

THURSDAY , JANUARY 10, 2019

Good Morning ..

The S embedded cam at Surrey Reserve has spinning circle since yesterday

The H Mills cams have been down since Dec . 20 ... any news on when Ken will visit nest to see to them .

Thank you
Bev

jkr
Admin

Post by jkr » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:46 am

Ken called to say he'd get to the cams as soon as he can. He's been laid up with an eye problem and unable to drive lately but is on the mend.
Judy (jkr) - member since 2006
Need Help ? Check our HELPFUL HINTS

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:11 am

Sorry to hear about Ken Judy thanks for letting us know ... that sounds painful and annoying Ken ... Hope you continue to heal!
Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.. :grhug:

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:52 am

11:50 am
Ken has to replace the modem at his house, so all the embedded cams will be down for about a half hour.

Zoomers should still be able to connect, and everything should be up and running again soon - hopefully better than ever!

txsun
Zoomer

Post by txsun » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:09 pm

JudyB wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:52 am
Ken has to replace the modem at his house, so all the embedded cams will be down for about a half hour.

Zoomers should still be able to connect, and everything should be up and running again soon - hopefully better than ever!
Thanks Judy.. was going to report.. but embedded at Delta back again.. Thanks a bunch to you and Ken!!
~ Bonnie ~
Member since 09/29/2012

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:26 pm

txsun wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:09 pm
JudyB wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:52 am

Thanks Judy.. was going to report.. but embedded at Delta back again.. Thanks a bunch to you and Ken!!
You're welcome, Bonnie! Surrey South is still having some issues and as far as I know the White Rock Bluff cam is still not able to stream - but everything else should be back up. If not, please let me know!

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:04 am

Delta 2 cams: 11:00 in the middle of logging off of both cams, the zoomer cams went down as well as the embedded cams went offline. I "think" both cams are on the nest but will check when them come back online.
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:40 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:04 am
Delta 2 cams: 11:00 in the middle of logging off of both cams, the zoomer cams went down as well as the embedded cams went offline. I "think" both cams are on the nest but will check when them come back online.
I also can't connect to any of the cams - I'll send a text to Ken.

Jean
Topic Assistant

Post by Jean » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:40 pm

4:39pm..........Thanks Judy. Sue managed to keep the cams going for about an hour and a half this afternoon (at least she didn't mention any problems). Then tonight they went down for me at least 3 or 4 times while I was on them for only about 45 minutes.
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

Return to “Technical Help”