Projects - Comments

Education -[/i] Scientific - Introduction to HWF Studies, BETA – Bald Eagle Tracking Alliance, (BETA Project Summary), Harrison River, The Story Of Eagle, Bald Eagle Foraging Study; Consulting Services;
gemini
Admin

Projects - Comments

Post by gemini » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:38 am

Post your comments about any of the 'Projects' sub-topics here. Please be sure to add a title to your post so we know which topic you are referring to.

RachelPowell

Grey Parrot Anatomy Project

Post by RachelPowell » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:51 am

The Grey Parrot Anatomy Project is a project I'm looking upto. The people behind this project would be so generous and caring about the wildlife.
grey parrot.jpg
The Grey Parrot Anatomy Project aims to create an accurate physical and digital anatomy reference, including a standardized basis for avian anatomy nomenclature, of a commonly kept parrot species, the grey parrot (Psittacus erithacus erithacus). The grey parrot was chosen because of its recognition worldwide in cognition and intelligence research, ability to talk, presence in the pet and aviculture trade, and conservation concerns as wild populations are declining.
Professional Digital Marketing Influencer. My work is researching and creating new content.
Currently working with: Techadvisor Earthslab Verywell

Return to “Projects - Comments”