Live Tracking - General Comments

Live Tracking: General Comments; BETA04/Loki; Tracking TERF01; Tracking TERF05;

Moderator: Tracked Eagles TA's

gemini
Admin

Live Tracking - General Comments

Post by gemini » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:57 am

Post your comments about any of the 'Live Tracking' sub-topics here. Please be sure to add a title to your post so we know which topic you are referring to.

JudyB
Admin

Re: Live Tracking - Comments

Post by JudyB » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:20 pm

Live Eagle Tracking Summary (https://www.hancockwildlife.org/beta-ba ... -alliance/)

It really is amazing to see where the eagles David tagged near Surrey and Delta and White Rock are going - three of them are in coastal Alaska, near Juneau - and another one is north of Alberta in the Yukon Territory! I do love checking the map to see where they are going next! And maybe, Marg, one of these days you'll actually see the one that's hanging out near you!

JudyB
Admin

Re: Live Tracking - Comments

Post by JudyB » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:30 pm

https://www.hancockwildlife.org/our-pro ... ge/terf01/

I wonder if TERF01 has a nest - she seems to be spending a lot of time in a fairly small area.
20180427_002.jpg

You can learn more about here by following the link at the top of this post.

SueB
Zoomer

Re: Live Tracking - General Comments

Post by SueB » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:16 pm

BACA01 tracking

Hi Sharon & Judy! I was taking a look at BACA01's journey and was going to post some but I'm a little confused where exactly to post. Should there be a separate topic for him or should I just post here? I see that TERF01 & TERF05 are separated.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:35 pm

I think gemini has been adding topics here when someone expresses an interest in one of the eagles. Since BACA01 has become more interesting, being the first of the coastal travelers to chime in after going "off the grid" - I think she'll be happy to add a thread for him.

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:07 am

JudyB wrote:
Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:35 pm
I think gemini has been adding topics here when someone expresses an interest in one of the eagles. Since BACA01 has become more interesting, being the first of the coastal travelers to chime in after going "off the grid" - I think she'll be happy to add a thread for him.
Thanks Judy! I will pm her.

Return to “Live Tracking - Comments”