Problems After Logging In ?

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
jkr
Admin

Problems After Logging In ?

Post by jkr » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:20 pm

If you are having problems once you have logged into the website please post them here and one of the Admins or FA's will be happy to help.
Judy (jkr) - member since 2006
Need Help ? Check our HELPFUL HINTS

Kitcat11848
Topic Assistant

Re: Problems After Logging In ?

Post by Kitcat11848 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:40 pm

Judyb, I have been kicked off and have to log back in again; this has happened several times today and on all my Apple devices. Wonder if it’s bc of the new Apple ios14 update or something with the forum? I know Bev uses Apple too so I will check with her tomorrow. Any others mentioned this problem?
AKA: Marianne

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:25 pm

Kitcat11848 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:40 pm
Judyb, I have been kicked off and have to log back in again; this has happened several times today and on all my Apple devices. Wonder if it’s bc of the new Apple ios14 update or something with the forum? I know Bev uses Apple too so I will check with her tomorrow. Any others mentioned this problem?
Haven't heard of any - but there aren't a lot of people posting these days.

Kitcat11848
Topic Assistant

Post by Kitcat11848 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:15 pm

JudyB wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:25 pm
Kitcat11848 wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:40 pm
Haven't heard of any - but there aren't a lot of people posting these days.
Judy, it's fine now; thanks

Kitcat11848
Topic Assistant

Post by Kitcat11848 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:37 pm

Judy, every time I come back to the forum after being off for a bit, I have to login again. I cannot switch from forum nest to forum nest either unless I log in again. I have cleared Safari of data and history but it still happens? This just started after the latest forum update. Is anyone else having this problem? I’m using all Apple products and Safari is my search engine. Thanks

Marianne

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:28 pm

Kitcat11848 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:37 pm
Judy, every time I come back to the forum after being off for a bit, I have to login again. I cannot switch from forum nest to forum nest either unless I log in again. I have cleared Safari of data and history but it still happens? This just started after the latest forum update. Is anyone else having this problem? I’m using all Apple products and Safari is my search engine. Thanks

Marianne
Hi Judy, Marianne

Idem for me each time i open the forum i have to Log in, and also it began after the last update
I use Edge
:huggie:
:rh: E9: 7 yo / E14 :rh:
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. B.Shofstall
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:32 pm

Philjo56France wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:28 pm
Kitcat11848 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:37 pm

Marianne
Hi Judy, Marianne

Idem for me each time i open the forum i have to Log in, and also it began after the last update
I use Edge
:huggie:
I haven't heard of other people having that issue, but it may have to do with the "cookies" (little bits of information) that computers use to remember things link your log-in info.

Here's a link to a series of posts about how to delete all your cookies (which would mean that you'd need to enter your information again the next time you went to any website that normally remembers you) - and how to delete only the cookies for Hancock Wildlife - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13&p=137#p148341

I'm afraid I couldn't find a way to delete only HWF cookies with Edge - there may be one, but it wasn't obvious when I looked.

Return to “Technical Help”