Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 41464
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:07 pm

JudyB wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:49 pm
There are power outages in the Vancouver area - not sure where Ken lives but the Wowza server could be down.
1:05p

The H Mills cams are back Judy !
screenshot_28.jpg
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 4264
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:42 pm

Thanks, Bev! The other embedded cams are also all streaming now.

User avatar
Darlene
Admin
Posts: 1148
Joined: Jan 15, 2018
Location: Langley

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Darlene » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:05 pm

The Delta2 cams are down, embedded cams also.
Darlene, Langley, member since May 10 2006

User avatar
Darlene
Admin
Posts: 1148
Joined: Jan 15, 2018
Location: Langley

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Darlene » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:06 pm

Delta2 cams have been down all evening.
Darlene, Langley, member since May 10 2006

User avatar
Sandy_W
Topic Assistant
Posts: 18135
Joined: Feb 22, 2018
Location: Arkansas

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Sandy_W » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:55 am

2:54 am Delta 2 embedded cams are still down and think have been down since last evening around 5:30 pm.
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 4264
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:29 am

Sandy_W wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:55 am
2:54 am Delta 2 embedded cams are still down and think have been down since last evening around 5:30 pm.
Thanks, Darlene and Sandy. I also can't reach the cams with the zoomer links, and the embedded cams are down. I've sent a message to Ken, though it is very early in BC so he may not see it for a while.

User avatar
Darlene
Admin
Posts: 1148
Joined: Jan 15, 2018
Location: Langley

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Darlene » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:34 am

Cams ares till down at Delta2! :bashcomp:

Not a good time for them to go down when these could be the last days of the juvies hanging around.
Darlene, Langley, member since May 10 2006

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 4264
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:58 am

Darlene wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:34 am
Cams ares till down at Delta2! :bashcomp:

Not a good time for them to go down when these could be the last days of the juvies hanging around.
I've sent an email to Ken - not near my phone, but I'll also send a text if I haven't heard from him soon.

User avatar
Lynne
Zoomer
Posts: 4623
Joined: Feb 22, 2018

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Lynne » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:25 pm

White Rock North cam needs a reboot (Zoomers are away for now)
Thank you!

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 4264
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:04 pm

Lynne wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:25 pm
White Rock North cam needs a reboot (Zoomers are away for now)
Thank you!
Done!

DDuckies2
Zoomer
Posts: 5232
Joined: Feb 22, 2018
Location: White Rock/Surrey BC

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by DDuckies2 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:15 pm

WHITE ROCK NORTH<
last evening and today while zooming with N it stalls, sometimes turns white, works for a few minutes at first then starts acting up.
Rebooting has not helped.
Note again it works for awhile then freezes and nothing works including the presets.
This is different then what we often have happen when using a preset seems to unlock the freeze.
once it went into panning all by itself :dunno:

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 4264
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:25 pm

DDuckies2 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:15 pm
WHITE ROCK NORTH<
last evening and today while zooming with N it stalls, sometimes turns white, works for a few minutes at first then starts acting up.
Rebooting has not helped.
Note again it works for awhile then freezes and nothing works including the presets.
This is different then what we often have happen when using a preset seems to unlock the freeze.
once it went into panning all by itself :dunno:
That's different.... And unfortunately I haven't a clue as to what to suggest, other than sending your comments to Ken to see if he has any thoughts.

Were you using or watching the other cams on site while this was happening? I'm wondering if it could be the modem, or if we need a second line there. If the other cams were behaving, it's more likely to be an issue with the cam or its cabling.

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 41464
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:04 am

SUNDAY , JULY 28, 2019

GoodAfternoon Judy


10:47a Nest time .. The N embedded cam is down at Surry Reserve Nest

Thank You

Bev
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

DDuckies2
Zoomer
Posts: 5232
Joined: Feb 22, 2018
Location: White Rock/Surrey BC

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by DDuckies2 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:37 pm

Judy I will send a report to Ken concerning NORTH WR cam . :)

User avatar
gemini
Admin
Posts: 1218
Joined: Dec 15, 2017
Location: North Vancouver, BC

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by gemini » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:13 pm

I gave the North cam at SR a reboot - it's back up - for now anyway!
Image


Member since: 7/31/2006

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 41464
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:49 pm

gemini wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:13 pm
I gave the North cam at SR a reboot - it's back up - for now anyway!
Thanks gemini .. :thumlft:
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 41464
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:31 am

FRIDAY, AUGUST 2, 2019

Good Morning Judy

8:23a Nest time .

The H Mills embedded cams are down
screenshot_06.jpg


and so are the Direct Access Zoomer Cams ?? Power Outage !

Thank you
Bev
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 4264
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:03 am

IrishEyes wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:31 am

Good Morning Judy

8:23a Nest time .

The H Mills embedded cams are down

and so are the Direct Access Zoomer Cams ?? Power Outage !

Thank you
Bev
9:00 am
I just got into the North zoomer cam

And both embedded cams are up.

Happily just a temporary blip, I guess.

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 41464
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:16 am

JudyB wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:03 am
IrishEyes wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:31 am

Good Morning Judy

8:23a Nest time .

The H Mills embedded cams are down

and so are the Direct Access Zoomer Cams ?? Power Outage !

Thank you
Bev
9:00 am
I just got into the North zoomer cam

And both embedded cams are up.

Happily just a temporary blip, I guess.

Wonderful l ! Thanks Judy
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
Jean
Topic Assistant
Posts: 15158
Joined: Feb 19, 2018
Location: Langley, BC

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Jean » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:59 pm

1:59pm.......I just happened to wander by our embedded cams at Delta2...............they are offline right now. Says they streamed 25 minutes ago.

Also............Cannot access zoomer cams either. :(
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 4264
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:09 pm

Jean wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:59 pm
1:59pm.......I just happened to wander by our embedded cams at Delta2...............they are offline right now. Says they streamed 25 minutes ago.

Also............Cannot access zoomer cams either. :(
Thanks, Jean - I also cannot access the zoomer cams. I've sent an email to Ken. I don't have my phone with me, but will send a text shortly if I don't hear from him - he sometimes sees those sooner.

User avatar
Jean
Topic Assistant
Posts: 15158
Joined: Feb 19, 2018
Location: Langley, BC

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Jean » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:41 pm

3:41pm...........Thanks Judy!
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 4264
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:55 pm

I’ve heard back from Ken - he also can’t connect with the cams and will drive out there tomorrow if they don’t come back on their own.

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 41464
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:43 pm

Monday , August 12, 2019

2:38p Nest Time .

Re H Mills

Hi Judy .. we are having a problem at H Mills with the embedded cams stopping at times... when you have them.. maybe a reboot will help ..

Thanks so much

Bev
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 4264
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:56 pm

IrishEyes wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:43 pm
Monday , August 12, 2019

2:38p Nest Time .

Re H Mills

Hi Judy .. we are having a problem at H Mills with the embedded cams stopping at times... when you have them.. maybe a reboot will help ..

Thanks so much

Bev
I think Ken has rebooted the Wowza a couple of times this afternoon - I'd mentioned that I couldn't get Surrey North to stream smoothly, and both Surrey cams went down twice.

If it's still happening, I'll be happy to reboot them - but I know the second time at Surrey they didn't come back up as they often do after a Wowza reboot, and I had to refresh the browser page.

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 41464
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:44 pm

JudyB wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:56 pm
IrishEyes wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:43 pm
Monday , August 12, 2019

2:38p Nest Time .

Re H Mills

Hi Judy .. we are having a problem at H Mills with the embedded cams stopping at times... when you have them.. maybe a reboot will help ..

Thanks so much

Bev
I think Ken has rebooted the Wowza a couple of times this afternoon - I'd mentioned that I couldn't get Surrey North to stream smoothly, and both Surrey cams went down twice.

If it's still happening, I'll be happy to reboot them - but I know the second time at Surrey they didn't come back up as they often do after a Wowza reboot, and I had to refresh the browser page.
Thanks Judy as far as I know both are streaming fine now /
Image

HELPFUL HINTS...Be Respectful !....Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
Lynne
Zoomer
Posts: 4623
Joined: Feb 22, 2018

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Lynne » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:39 am

Good Morning, Tuesday August 13th
North cam at WR has not been streaming for several hours. Reboot? or other problem?
Thanks for any help :bye 1:

DDuckies2
Zoomer
Posts: 5232
Joined: Feb 22, 2018
Location: White Rock/Surrey BC

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by DDuckies2 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:10 am

11am I rebooted WR NORTH ,which did not help. Still off line.
Lynne wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:39 am
Good Morning, Tuesday August 13th
North cam at WR has not been streaming for several hours. Reboot? or other problem?
Thanks for any help :bye 1:

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 4264
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:26 pm

DDuckies2 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:10 am
11am I rebooted WR NORTH ,which did not help. Still off line.
Lynne wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:39 am
Good Morning, Tuesday August 13th
North cam at WR has not been streaming for several hours. Reboot? or other problem?
Thanks for any help :bye 1:
2:24 pm
Thanks, Lynne and DDuckies! I took a look at the cam using the zoomer link and all looks fine there, and checked the YouTube page and it's not getting the signal, so I sent a message to Ken asking him if he could check the Wowza.

3:08 pm update
Just heard back from Ken, and the North cam is streaming.

User avatar
gemini
Admin
Posts: 1218
Joined: Dec 15, 2017
Location: North Vancouver, BC

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by gemini » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:09 am

8:08 am The SR North cam has a spinning circle. Since you already rebooted Judy, I won't try it now.
Image


Member since: 7/31/2006

Post Reply

Return to “Technical Help”