Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
amyklai
Topic Assistant
Posts: 8612
Joined: Feb 22, 2018

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by amyklai » Mon May 10, 2021 5:29 am

5.39a WR , North cam black screen

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Mon May 10, 2021 7:47 am

amyklai wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 5:29 am
5.39a WR , North cam black screen
Thanks, amy - I've sent a message to Ken.

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 85247
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Mon May 10, 2021 2:05 pm

Hi Judy

2:01pm The H Mills N Cam has black screen

Thank You
Bev
Image

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Mon May 10, 2021 2:10 pm

IrishEyes wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 2:05 pm
Hi Judy

2:01pm The H Mills N Cam has black screen

Thank You
Bev
Thanks, Bev - it's back. :)

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 85247
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Mon May 10, 2021 2:20 pm

JudyB wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 2:10 pm
IrishEyes wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 2:05 pm
Hi Judy

2:01pm The H Mills N Cam has black screen

Thank You
Bev
Thanks, Bev - it's back. :)
Thanks Judy :huggie:
Image

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
Philjo56France
Posts: 31989
Joined: Feb 23, 2018
Location: France

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Philjo56France » Mon May 10, 2021 11:27 pm

Hi Judy

Delta2
At 21h33, the stream of the West Cam froze...
:huggie:

Just one question
Is it normal i can hear also a radio or TV sound by the microphone of the east cam ?
:rh: E9: 4 yo. E14 :rh:
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. B.Shofstall
RIP 2017-18-19-20-2021

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Tue May 11, 2021 5:53 am

Philjo56France wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 11:27 pm
Hi Judy

Delta2
At 21h33, the stream of the West Cam froze...
:huggie:

Just one question
Is it normal i can hear also a radio or TV sound by the microphone of the east cam ?
Message sent to Ken.

I also asked him to check the sound on the East cam in case it's something he can filter out, but if it's a radio at the site, we may need to turn down the sound so we don't get into issues with streaming music without a license.

amyklai
Topic Assistant
Posts: 8612
Joined: Feb 22, 2018

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by amyklai » Tue May 11, 2021 5:57 am

5.56a WR / WA cam frozen at 2.33AM

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Tue May 11, 2021 7:25 am

amyklai wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:57 am
5.56a WR / WA cam frozen at 2.33AM
Thanks, amy - message sent to Ken.

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Tue May 11, 2021 8:11 am

8:11 am
All cams are streaming, at least for now. :)

User avatar
BillA
Posts: 992
Joined: May 03, 2018
Location: PORT ANGELES, WA

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by BillA » Tue May 11, 2021 10:57 am

At about 10:27 AM PDT, at French Creek, it looks like somebody went a little too far with their crayons.🤭
bandicam 2021-05-11 10-56-44-636.jpg

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Tue May 11, 2021 11:24 am

BillA wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:57 am
At about 10:27 AM PDT, at French Creek, it looks like somebody went a little too far with their crayons.🤭
bandicam 2021-05-11 10-56-44-636.jpg
I think you're right, Bill - I'll ask Ken to have a look.


Added - I logged into the cam and moved it to a different location and back, which cleared the screen briefly. Then a minute or two later, the screen went to black, and I can no longer connect with the cam directly. I've sent Ken an email with all this info.

User avatar
BillA
Posts: 992
Joined: May 03, 2018
Location: PORT ANGELES, WA

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by BillA » Tue May 11, 2021 12:37 pm

Ahhhhhh, thank you :)
bandicam 2021-05-11 12-33-15-296.jpg

User avatar
Sandy_W
Topic Assistant
Posts: 40883
Joined: Feb 22, 2018
Location: Arkansas

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Sandy_W » Tue May 11, 2021 6:17 pm

6:12 pm the east embedded cam at Delta has gone black and offline. Thought it might come back but hasn't at 6:16 pm.
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Tue May 11, 2021 6:58 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 6:17 pm
6:12 pm the east embedded cam at Delta has gone black and offline. Thought it might come back but hasn't at 6:16 pm.
Thanks, Sandy - message sent to Ken.

Good night everyone!

User avatar
Philjo56France
Posts: 31989
Joined: Feb 23, 2018
Location: France

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Philjo56France » Tue May 11, 2021 10:35 pm

JudyB wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 5:53 am
Philjo56France wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 11:27 pm
Hi Judy

Delta2
At 21h33, the stream of the West Cam froze...
:huggie:

Just one question
Is it normal i can hear also a radio or TV sound by the microphone of the east cam ?
Message sent to Ken.

I also asked him to check the sound on the East cam in case it's something he can filter out, but if it's a radio at the site, we may need to turn down the sound so we don't get into issues with streaming music without a license.
:thumlft: I only heard (very low) conversations (i can't understand them), but for sure no music ....
:rh: E9: 4 yo. E14 :rh:
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. B.Shofstall
RIP 2017-18-19-20-2021

amyklai
Topic Assistant
Posts: 8612
Joined: Feb 22, 2018

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by amyklai » Wed May 12, 2021 5:29 am

5.28a WR , all cams black screen, WA , frozen

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Wed May 12, 2021 6:18 am

amyklai wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 5:29 am
5.28a WR , all cams black screen, WA , frozen
Thanks, amy - I'll send a message to Ken.

User avatar
BillA
Posts: 992
Joined: May 03, 2018
Location: PORT ANGELES, WA

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by BillA » Wed May 12, 2021 3:40 pm

3:30:21 PM the cam froze before going black at French Creek.
bandicam 2021-05-12 15-31-36-891.jpg

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Wed May 12, 2021 3:47 pm

BillA wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 3:40 pm
3:30:21 PM the cam froze before going black at French Creek.
bandicam 2021-05-12 15-31-36-891.jpg
Message sent - thanks, Bill.

User avatar
Sandy_W
Topic Assistant
Posts: 40883
Joined: Feb 22, 2018
Location: Arkansas

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Sandy_W » Wed May 12, 2021 6:41 pm

6:08 pm from Delta, hearing a faint radio station sound. Judy, I sent an email and forgot to post it here. Also send a short video clip so you could hear it.
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

User avatar
Sandy_W
Topic Assistant
Posts: 40883
Joined: Feb 22, 2018
Location: Arkansas

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Sandy_W » Thu May 13, 2021 2:33 pm

2:31 pm the Delta west embedded cam is frozen at 12:55 pm. Also, hearing the radio broadcast from the east embedded cam once again.
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Thu May 13, 2021 3:02 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:33 pm
2:31 pm the Delta west embedded cam is frozen at 12:55 pm. Also, hearing the radio broadcast from the east embedded cam once again.
I'll send a message to Ken about Delta West.

As to the radio, Ken said it was likely something at the site, and he turned off the sound on the East cam because we can lose our permission to stream the cam if we include copyrighted audio (like radio broadcasts) without explicit permission from the owners of the broadcasts. I turned the volume of the audio way down - hopefully we'll still hear eagles calling at the nest, but not the audio - and I'll let Ken know what I did - and he may do something different.

Before:
20210513_029.jpg
After:
20210513_030.jpg

You will notice there is a mute button - but in one of those lovely Catch-22 situations that YouTube seems to love, they also tend to cancel live streams if they cannot detect sound, with the (rather dubious) assumption that there's a problem with the stream.
:sigh:

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 85247
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Thu May 13, 2021 7:59 pm

H Jiudy
Peeking in before I go to bed H Mllls N Cam has Black Screen
7:44pm
screenshot_01.jpg
5:17 Last live scree was
screenshot_02.jpg

I can't connect to the NPTZ Cam
screenshot_03.jpg
?? Power Outage

Goodnight and Tha k you
Bev

Hope you are sleeping Judy :hug:
Image

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
Yolande
Topic Assistant
Posts: 9449
Joined: Feb 22, 2018

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Yolande » Thu May 13, 2021 9:15 pm

We have black screen cam at HM - since about 7:59pm

Thanks!

ADD: I can't get the NPTZ either...

User avatar
Darlene
Admin
Posts: 1590
Joined: Jan 15, 2018
Location: Langley

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Darlene » Thu May 13, 2021 10:01 pm

10:00 pm Black screen on east cam at Delta2
Darlene, Langley, member since May 10 2006

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Fri May 14, 2021 4:58 am

Good morning.

List for Ken -

Harrison North is streaming a black screen; cam itself is fine (was offline last night)
Delta East is streaming a black screen; cam is fine

The following embedded cams are streaming:
Delta West
French Creek
Surrey North
Surrey South
White Rock West/CU
White Rock WA
White Rock North

User avatar
IrishEyes
Forum Assistant
Posts: 85247
Joined: Feb 09, 2018
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by IrishEyes » Fri May 14, 2021 8:36 am

JudyB wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 4:58 am
Good morning.

List for Ken -

Harrison North is streaming a black screen; cam itself is fine (was offline last night)
Delta East is streaming a black screen; cam is fine

The following embedded cams are streaming:
Delta West
French Creek
Surrey North
Surrey South
White Rock West/CU
White Rock WA
White Rock North
Thank You Judy and Ken ....H Mills N Cam is streaming with picture :) .....

Bev
Image

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Fri May 14, 2021 8:45 am

Thanks, Bev! I just checked, and Delta East is also streaming.

Thanks, Ken!

User avatar
JudyB
Admin
Posts: 10390
Joined: Dec 09, 2017
Location: Midcoast Maine

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Sat May 15, 2021 5:34 am

May 15 - 5:30 am
Morning cam check - amazing how bright it is so early in the morning!

French Creek - embedded cam is streaming black screen; cam is ok

both Delta cams are streaming

both Surrey cams are streaming

Harrison North is streaming

all three White Rock cams are streaming


I'll let Ken know about French Creek

Post Reply

Return to “Technical Help”