Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
Jean
Topic Assistant

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Jean » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:41 pm

JudyB wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:38 pm
Jean wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:42 pm
12:43pm............The embedded cams at Delta 2 are continuing to go off and on. Don't think this has changed since this morning.
Sorry I missed seeing this - is it still an issue? I'll see if I can check with whoever is zooming to see if they want a reboot.

4:40pm........Judy I've been on the cams for a half hour now........seems to be fine.
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:24 am

Good Morning All! The Delta 2 Embedded cams keep going off and on....right now they are both offline, with the W Cam being offline longer. Think we need a reset.

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:28 am

SueB wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:24 am
Good Morning All! The Delta 2 Embedded cams keep going off and on....right now they are both offline, with the W Cam being offline longer. Think we need a reset.
Update: The Delta cams had come back on for a little while but now seem to be going off and on....currently they are offline....well either one or both of them are....as I type this one comes back and then the other is still offline so seems we have some sort of issue going on. I will try to log into the zoomer cams to see if they are working....unsure if someone (David Hancock) is still on them but will give it a try.

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:16 pm

SueB wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:28 am
SueB wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:24 am
Update: The Delta cams had come back on for a little while but now seem to be going off and on....currently they are offline....well either one or both of them are....as I type this one comes back and then the other is still offline so seems we have some sort of issue going on. I will try to log into the zoomer cams to see if they are working....unsure if someone (David Hancock) is still on them but will give it a try.
Update 2: I was able to log into the zoomer cams but they were not working up to par....very slow and then were stalling. I think David H may have been on earlier and not sure if he was still logged in when I logged in, and not sure if that makes a difference, but just thought I would mention it. All cams continue to stutter, cut in and out, and go offline so we are having lots of issues right now.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:24 pm

I'm going to check with Ken. I think he just rebooted the Wowza server, so maybe that will help.

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:24 pm

Good Afternoon Judy !

1:09pm....Re H Mills

Both embedded cams are stalling ...going down and coming back..... maybe a reboot will help ! The Zoomer cams are working ~

Thanks
'
BevI

I am sending you an e-mail Judy also incase you don't see this !

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:29 pm

1:24 pm
Ken just made some changes at Delta that he hopes will help with the issues there - please let me know if that works.

He also rebooted the Wowza server. We found we needed to reload the Surrey Reserve page a couple of times before it started showing the new images - so that may be something to try with other embedded cams.

You can also force the live cams page to reload/refresh more completely by holding down the Shift key and then clicking the refresh/reload link - that's another thing to try if things aren't working.

We're still having some issues with Surrey North - and I'm hoping the other cams are doing better.

Please continue to let me know - and feel free to send a PM and/or an email when there are problems. Thanks!

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:51 pm

JudyB wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:29 pm
1:24 pm
Ken just made some changes at Delta that he hopes will help with the issues there - please let me know if that works.

He also rebooted the Wowza server. We found we needed to reload the Surrey Reserve page a couple of times before it started showing the new images - so that may be something to try with other embedded cams.

You can also force the live cams page to reload/refresh more completely by holding down the Shift key and then clicking the refresh/reload link - that's another thing to try if things aren't working.

We're still having some issues with Surrey North - and I'm hoping the other cams are doing better.

Please continue to let me know - and feel free to send a PM and/or an email when there are problems. Thanks!

Thanks and I refreshed the H Mills cams 3 rimes and they are streaming now !

Jean
Topic Assistant

Post by Jean » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:32 pm

2:30pm..........Sorry Judy, but the cams at Delta2 are the same. Embedded cams continue to go off and on...........zoomer cams stall and stutter. I am often refreshing everything as that spinning circle is appearing.
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:50 pm

Jean wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:32 pm
2:30pm..........Sorry Judy, but the cams at Delta2 are the same. Embedded cams continue to go off and on...........zoomer cams stall and stutter. I am often refreshing everything as that spinning circle is appearing.
2:47 pm
I'm sorry to hear that you're still having issues with both the embedded cams and the zoomer cams; Ken may be having trouble reaching anyone at the nest site to do the reboot of the system there, but hopefully that will happen soon and will help.

Jean
Topic Assistant

Post by Jean » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:56 pm

2:56pm.........They have been ok for the last 15 min. or so Judy........really bad just before that. Maybe they will be better now.............we shall hope.

(Member since 9/10/11)

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:32 am

TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2019

Good Morning Judy!

6:08a
All the cams are down at H Mills .. Embedded and Direct Access Zoomer ones ! ? Power Outage at H Mills !

I checked and the cams are all streaming at the other HWF nests !

Thank you
Bev

I

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:43 am

IrishEyes wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:32 am
TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2019

Good Morning Judy!

All the cams are down at H Mills .. Embedded and Direct Access Zoomer ones ! ? Power Outage at H Mills !

Thank you
Bev

I
Hard to say, Bev - I can't reach them either, and according to the power outage map https://www.bchydro.com/power-outages/a ... e-map.html there's a little outage a couple of towns away, but that shouldn't be affecting the resort.
20190312_001.jpg

I'll send an email to Ken in case there's anything he can do remotely.

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:48 am

JudyB wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:43 am
IrishEyes wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:32 am
TUESDAY, MARCH 12, 2019

Good Morning Judy!

Thank you
Bev

I
Hard to say, Bev - I can't reach them either, and according to the power outage map https://www.bchydro.com/power-outages/a ... e-map.html there's a little outage a couple of towns away, but that shouldn't be affecting the resort.

20190312_001.jpg

I'll send an email to Ken in case there's anything he can do remotely.

Thanks Judy! :luck:

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:12 pm

12:10pm Nest time

H Mills ! Thanks Ken both N cams on H Mills are streaming !

Return to “Technical Help”