Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Sandy_W » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:32 pm

From Delta: This morning early around 4:00 am I got onto the east cam to pull some screenshots to help Jean with logging in issues. Thought I should report an issue with the east cam. Could see from the zoomer view on the east cam a problem with the pixilation. Both Jean and Rose have reported the east cam is sluggish in response. Here are two images from this morning. They quickly cleared.
step 13.jpg
2022-09-24_16-25-57.jpg

Special Request: Also noticed we only have a little over an hour in rollback. Can this be increased? We are used to 12 hours to use rollback in documentation. Thanks....
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:06 pm

Lynne wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:08 pm
WR cams - North and WA not streaming on YT
CU cam appears okay
Thanks, Lynne - sent message to Ken.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:13 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:32 pm
From Delta: This morning early around 4:00 am I got onto the east cam to pull some screenshots to help Jean with logging in issues. Thought I should report an issue with the east cam. Could see from the zoomer view on the east cam a problem with the pixilation. Both Jean and Rose have reported the east cam is sluggish in response. Here are two images from this morning. They quickly cleared.step 13.jpg2022-09-24_16-25-57.jpg

Thanks, Sandy! We’re away this weekend. Please continue to document issues and I’ll look into it on Monday. The dvr should be good for 12 hours but Ken may be still working on the wiring out there. And it seemed that YouTube was having some issues as well. Hopefully we’ll get it sorted out soon.

Special Request: Also noticed we only have a little over an hour in rollback. Can this be increased? We are used to 12 hours to use rollback in documentation. Thanks....

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:17 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
From Delta: This morning early around 4:00 am I got onto the east cam to pull some screenshots to help Jean with logging in issues. Thought I should report an issue with the east cam. Could see from the zoomer view on the east cam a problem with the pixilation. Both Jean and Rose have reported the east cam is sluggish in response. Here are two images from this morning. They quickly cleared.step 13.jpg2022-09-24_16-25-57.jpg

Having trouble posting - please continue to document stuff - I’ll be home tomorrow night - not going to redo long post on my phone.

Added - looks as if my original reply posted in the middle of the post I quoted.

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:38 pm

JudyB wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:17 pm
Sandy_W wrote:

Having trouble posting - please continue to document stuff - I’ll be home tomorrow night - not going to redo long post on my phone.

Added - looks as if my original reply posted in the middle of the post I quoted.
HI Judy, I am way out in left field as Rose pointed out to me the cams had been offline. I sure didn't notice as had them up all day. So the time looks to be gaining time. Thanks.....Sandy
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

Lynne
Topic Assistant

Post by Lynne » Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:30 pm

JudyB wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:06 pm
Lynne wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:08 pm
WR cams - North and WA not streaming on YT
CU cam appears okay
Thanks, Lynne - sent message to Ken.
still same problem at 5:55pm???
Attachments
Sep 24 555pm.jpg

Heather L
Zoomer

Post by Heather L » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:01 pm

Hi Judy HM went to video not available 8:33 pm
Also I can't log into forum on my new computer lost my password sorry if I shouldn't be posting here about that

amyklai
Zoomer

Post by amyklai » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:13 am

7.13a good morning judy, WR/ WA cam still out , NORTH / CU, OK

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:22 am

Heather L wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:01 pm
Also I can't log into forum on my new computer lost my password sorry if I shouldn't be posting here about that
Messages sent to Ken re HM and WR.

This is a fine place to post about issues logging in, Heather - I won’t be able to help until tonight but gemini may stop by sooner. (PS to gemini - please cc me if you are working on this - thanks!)

Heather L
Zoomer

Post by Heather L » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:11 am

JudyB wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:22 am
Heather L wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:01 pm
Messages sent to Ken re HM and WR.

This is a fine place to post about issues logging in, Heather - I won’t be able to help until tonight but gemini may stop by sooner. (PS to gemini - please cc me if you are working on this - thanks!)
Thank you Judy

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:20 pm

Hi Judy !
6:05pm
screenshot_06.png
No sound for me . Thank You, Bev.

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:39 pm

IrishEyes wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:20 pm
Hi Judy !
screenshot_06.png
Hi Bev - I was going to take the streaming back from Ken, but we're having a serious thunderstorm so I could lose my power and internet. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to put this on hold until the morning, and then I'll take back the streaming and get the sound working again.

We were having internet issues earlier this evening, so even if there's not a storm-related outage, I think it makes sense to be sure it's secure before I switch over.

Note - we'll be fine, just not sure about the phone and internet.

Have a good evening, everyone!

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:05 pm

JudyB wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:39 pm
IrishEyes wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:20 pm
Hi Judy !
screenshot_06.png
Hi Bev - I was going to take the streaming back from Ken, but we're having a serious thunderstorm so I could lose my power and internet. I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to put this on hold until the morning, and then I'll take back the streaming and get the sound working again.

We were having internet issues earlier this evening, so even if there's not a storm-related outage, I think it makes sense to be sure it's secure before I switch over.

Note - we'll be fine, just not sure about the phone and internet.

Have a good evening, everyone!
Thank you Judy ! No Problem .. Stay Safe :huggie:

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:43 am

Good early morning Judy

3:33am
Re H Mills ..I can hear the wind

Ty Bev

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:57 am

From Delta east cam, the east cam is lagging and pixelating. These two images are at the same time, one from the east zoomer cam with the pixelating image and the other from the cam view, which does not show the pixelating. I noticed sometimes when the east zoomer cam would lag some, the cam view would have a circle spinning but not always.
2022-09-26_9-41-42.jpg
2022-09-26_9-33-14.jpg

Return to “Technical Help”