Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by Sandy_W » Sun May 12, 2019 8:50 am

JudyB wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:33 am
SueB wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:06 am
Sandy_W wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:01 am
Sunday, May 12th. The Delta 2 embedded cams were offline at 4:45 am and again offline at 4:57 am. Didn't try the zoomer cams though. Update: 5:15 am the embedded cams are cycling on and off.
I just tried the Delta zoomer cams and was unable to access them, so all cams are down now.
Sorry for the slow start today. I just checked and embedded cams are up, so Ken may have done something. Hopefully zoomer links are also working - will check on that in a while.
Good morning, Judy, the embedded cams are cycling on and off. May stay for a few minutes and the off again. 8:48 am only showing five to eight minutes rollback right now on the cams. It will come on and then off again.
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun May 12, 2019 8:58 am

Sandy_W wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:50 am
JudyB wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:33 am
SueB wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:06 am

I just tried the Delta zoomer cams and was unable to access them, so all cams are down now.
Sorry for the slow start today. I just checked and embedded cams are up, so Ken may have done something. Hopefully zoomer links are also working - will check on that in a while.
Good morning, Judy, the embedded cams are cycling on and off. May stay for a few minutes and the off again. 8:48 am only showing five to eight minutes rollback right now on the cams. It will come on and then off again.
Thanks, Sandy. I just popped quickly on the zoomer links and checked the settings on the cams (one of the Surrey cams had been set for a higher resolution than usual so I was curious) - and the Delta cams were fine. I'll check to see if anyone is zooming, then try a reboot. I just lost West embedded and East flashed.

Added - 9:13 am
Both cams are rebooted. East embedded is looking good, at least for the moment. West embedded hasn't come back yet. And East embedded just froze for a second. And I now lost East. Sigh.

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun May 12, 2019 9:34 am

9:34 am
Both Delta embedded cams are streaming nicely - keeping fingers crossed.

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Mon May 13, 2019 3:13 am

3:06 am Delta 2 embedded cams cycling on and offline.
2019-05-13_5-05-12.jpg
2019-05-13_5-10-58.jpg
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Mon May 13, 2019 5:30 am

Good Morning

Re H Mills

4:50a
N embedded cam is down since 9:23p last night and S cam is of and off ! Both zoomer cams are streaming.

I checked the other HWF embedded cams and in addition to what Sandy reported it seems all the
HWF embedded cam are having issues...

I am sending an e-mail to Ken and Judy and maybe Judy will text Ken also!

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Mon May 13, 2019 6:35 am

IrishEyes wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:30 am
Good Morning

Re H Mills

N embedded cam is down since 9:23p, last night and S cam is of and off ! Both zoomer cams are streaming.

I checked the other HWF embedded cams and in addition to what Sandy reported it seems all the

Text message sent. Definitely an issue with the Wowza server - I tried a reboot on Surrey North and it didn't help, so there's nothing I can do.

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Mon May 13, 2019 6:37 am

JudyB wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:35 am
IrishEyes wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:30 am
Good Morning

Re H Mills

N embedded cam is down since 9:23p last night and S cam is of and off ! Both zoomer cams are streaming.

Text message sent. Definitely an issue with the Wowza server - I tried a reboot on Surrey North and it didn't help, so there's nothing I can do.
Thanks Judy!

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Mon May 13, 2019 4:43 pm

4:41 pm just posting for tracking information. Zooming at Delta and both the zoomer cams and embedded cams went off line at 3:28 pm and didn't settled down from cycling on and off until 3:46 pm. Right now, at 4:42 pm the embedded cams are online. I logged off at 4:08 pm.

Darlene
Admin

Post by Darlene » Mon May 13, 2019 9:50 pm

9:48 It is impossible to zoom at Delta2. The cams won't stay up for more than a few minutes.
Darlene, Langley, member since May 10 2006

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Tue May 14, 2019 11:48 am

TUESDAY , MAY 14, 2018

Hi Judy, Ken ..Good News~ :woohoo:

Re H Mills

10:18a The N embedded cam is back at H Mills... :thumlft:

Darlene
Admin

Post by Darlene » Wed May 15, 2019 9:19 pm

9:19 Delta2 East cam has been down all evening
Darlene, Langley, member since May 10 2006

Yolande
Topic Assistant

Post by Yolande » Thu May 16, 2019 10:19 am

Morning...

I was just checking the embedded cams at HM and both must have been down this morning for periods of time...

I could only get the DVR on the N cam to go back a little over an hour - same with the S embedded cam.

Thanks!

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Thu May 16, 2019 1:49 pm

Yolande wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:19 am
Morning...

I was just checking the embedded cams at HM and both must have been down this morning for periods of time...

I could only get the DVR on the N cam to go back a little over an hour - same with the S embedded cam.

Thanks!
Ken was doing some work today to try to get the Delta 2 East cam to send to YouTube - and that may have involved several reboots of the Wowza server which sometimes resets the dvr.

Unfortunately, the last I knew, Delta East was still down (though I've been out for a couple of hours and haven't checked yet). We do have a couple of options, but we need to rule out the easier things first.

Yolande
Topic Assistant

Post by Yolande » Thu May 16, 2019 2:29 pm

JudyB wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 1:49 pm
Yolande wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:19 am
Morning...

Thanks!
Ken was doing some work today to try to get the Delta 2 East cam to send to YouTube - and that may have involved several reboots of the Wowza server which sometimes resets the dvr.

Unfortunately, the last I knew, Delta East was still down (though I've been out for a couple of hours and haven't checked yet). We do have a couple of options, but we need to rule out the easier things first.
Thank-you Judy! Both embedded cams are now going back the full two hours.... :thumlft:

SueB
Zoomer

Post by SueB » Thu May 16, 2019 8:08 pm

Good Evening! I am on the Delta zoomer cams and they have gone down twice and come back....the W Embedded cam came back the first time, but the 2nd time it did not. The cams went down at 7:47 pm that time, and the zoomer cams came back on a couple minutes later but the W Embedded cam is still down as of this time. E Embedded cam has been down.

Return to “Technical Help”