Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Report cams up/down or if you need technical assistance.
JudyB
Admin

Re: Report Cams Down and Forum Errors

Post by JudyB » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:41 pm

DDuckies2 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:30 pm
WHITE ROCK CU CAM IS FROZEN AT 12:24pm
Cam is back - Ken got there before I got a message off to him.

Have a good evening, everyone!

(French Creek cam is still offline - will probably be tomorrow or maybe Monday before someone will be able to get out there to take a look.)

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:47 am

Hi Judy,
Just what i got only when i arrived to have the forum running (second time to day)
Sorry i can't post the img i took

So i had these lines just above the Forum

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4306: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3037)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4306: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3037)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 257: mysqli_fetch_assoc(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php on line 319: mysqli_free_result(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_result
:rh: E9: 7 yo / E14 :rh:
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. B.Shofstall
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:30 pm

3:34 pm from Delta, Judy, I just noticed the time on the forum postings are running a couple or three minutes behind the actual time. Remember when this happened once before?
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:57 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:30 pm
3:34 pm from Delta, Judy, I just noticed the time on the forum postings are running a couple or three minutes behind the actual time. Remember when this happened once before?
4:05 pm test

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:04 pm

Sandy_W wrote:
I agree it's happening. Any idea what we might have done the last time it happened? I took a quick look at the admin control panel and don't see anything I dare touch that might help - and I really hate to ask David Hathaway to take a look - it is Sunday evening on a holiday weekend.

Hmm - thought of one more thing to check - back in a minute.

That didn't work. I suspect it will reset itself at some point - and I know this is a bit of a cop-out, but I'm going to ignore it while I have dinner and if it hasn't fixed itself by the time I get done, I'll do a bit more research and/or ask David Hathaway's advice.

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:00 am

JudyB wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:04 pm
Sandy_W wrote:
I agree it's happening. Any idea what we might have done the last time it happened? I took a quick look at the admin control panel and don't see anything I dare touch that might help - and I really hate to ask David Hathaway to take a look - it is Sunday evening on a holiday weekend.

Hmm - thought of one more thing to check - back in a minute.

That didn't work. I suspect it will reset itself at some point - and I know this is a bit of a cop-out, but I'm going to ignore it while I have dinner and if it hasn't fixed itself by the time I get done, I'll do a bit more research and/or ask David Hathaway's advice.
Hi Judy. I don't know what David did to fix. I do remember an email back then you discussing it with him. It isn't a big deal at this point and thanks for checking. Judy, I am editing this as it looks like it maybe fixed as I just checked my last post on Delta and the time is correct...at least the best I can see. Magic may have happened or David may have created the magic.
Last edited by Sandy_W on Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Eagles: When they walk, they stumble. They are not what one would call graceful. They were not designed to walk. They fly. And when they fly, oh, how they fly, so free, so graceful. They see from the sky what we never see.” – Unknown

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:01 am

7:50 am from Delta, Judy, here are a couple of images of the west cam.
2021-12-27_9-58-07.png
2021-12-27_9-58-18.png

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:07 am

Hi Judy!

At Delta2, East and West cams are frozen, 03h57, 03h59

:huggie:
:rh: E9: 7 yo / E14 :rh:
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. B.Shofstall
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Jean
Topic Assistant

Post by Jean » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:56 pm

1:54pm.....Judy, just adding to Sandy's post from this morning........cam view seems to have shifted early today, or before when the cams were down. But I look at it now and Sandy must have made an adjustment to it as it seems to be back to where it was. Don't know if this means the cam is dropping or not. :dunno:
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:50 am

amyklai wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:40 am
6.40a WR/ CU is frozen
Thanks, amy - I'll send a message to Ken. Sounds very windy there this morning!

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:00 pm

12:25 pm from Delta, Judy, I noticed Jean posted some images of the west cam and trunks. I am too posting three from today. And the reason we are posting, it seems the trunk indicated with an arrow has shifted a bit to the right. The view of the center tower (circled) was off yesterday but better today. Something maybe going on up top where we can't see. Or could just be the blizzard type winds Jean has mentioned has happened around Delta shifted this trunk. The east cam preset views have moved lower but this is typical when the wind blows. We need to reset the presets as it has been awhile since that was done.
2021-12-29_14-52-10.jpg
2021-12-29_14-52-38.jpg
2021-12-29_14-53-11.jpg

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:42 pm

Jean wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:56 pm
1:54pm.....Judy, just adding to Sandy's post from this morning........cam view seems to have shifted early today, or before when the cams were down. But I look at it now and Sandy must have made an adjustment to it as it seems to be back to where it was. Don't know if this means the cam is dropping or not. :dunno:
Sandy_W wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:00 pm
12:25 pm from Delta, Judy, I noticed Jean posted some images of the west cam and trunks. I am too posting three from today. And the reason we are posting, it seems the trunk indicated with an arrow has shifted a bit to the right. The view of the center tower (circled) was off yesterday but better today. Something maybe going on up top where we can't see. Or could just be the blizzard type winds Jean has mentioned has happened around Delta shifted this trunk. The east cam preset views have moved lower but this is typical when the wind blows. We need to reset the presets as it has been awhile since that was done.

Thanks, Jean and Sandy - and keeping fingers crossed that it will hang in there through the nesting season.

Sandy_W
Topic Assistant

Post by Sandy_W » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:46 am

2:45 am from Delta, the east cam is frozen at 1:15 am. Thanks...

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:17 am

Sandy_W wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:46 am
2:45 am from Delta, the east cam is frozen at 1:15 am. Thanks...
6:15 am
Both Delta cams are streaming (as are the rest except French Creek) so I think Ken has done his morning check.

Lots of snow on all the nests!

CC398
Topic Assistant

Post by CC398 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:07 am

Hi all. Any advice for this mess? Anytime I move the South Cam it looks like this pretty much all the time now. I pull it back and zoom back in multiple times but it doesn't rectify. Thanks
Attachments
2.jpg
I have found that watching Eagles in Nature is the best and most addictive show on Earth - CC

Return to “Technical Help”