This topic post provides a link to different puzzles featuring the eagles shown through the Hancock Wildlife Foundation Cams: White Rock, Harrison Mills, Surrey, and Delta 2. We hope you enjoy working these different puzzles celebrating the eagles and their offspring through the nesting seasons.
The link to the puzzles can be found here:
The instructions are simple.
* Click the link above to access the puzzle page.
* Can click View All to see all the puzzles and the number of pages at the bottom of the page.
* Click one of the puzzles to solve.
* Or click one of the cam folders for puzzles relating directly to a specific cam.
* Choose one of those puzzles to solve.
Have fun with these puzzles and enjoy our eagles from HWF.
The puzzle page: Sample puzzle: If there are any questions, please post your question. Hope you enjoy.