CHAT-N-BOBBLE

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

Journi
Topic Assistant

Re: CHAT-N-BOBBLE

Post by Journi » Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:54 am

:eag: Good morning Peggy...and all!

Well the tornado watch/warning was south of me and sadly caused deaths and much property damage.
When the strong front hit my area I thought the rain, that was hitting my windows, was going crack/break them.
My lights kept flickering so I shut down everything until the lightning and strong winds passed.
(Thanks for asking about me and others, Peggy!)

My ear problem is still causing me much fatigue with some dizziness and my eyes continue to burn...so I continue to stay off from looking at my PC as much as possible (I do not watch TV, so I have Youtube video nature surround sound (and music) constantly playing in the background. (I love to hear nature sounds surrounding me in my home when I can't be in communion with nature.)
~My ear surgery date is set for April 20th. I'll spend one night at the hospital and then I'll have to see how long it will take for me to get back on the forum. (But I know that I will be able to watch Lady Hawks awesome video coverage to catch up when I can AND read everyone's posts and s'caps ! :D )

I hope you get well soon Suemac!

Thanks to all who post in our SWFEC forum thread! :thumlft:
(And...I'm SO glad that we don't need to sign-in anymore when want to post! :thumlft: )

Take care EVERYONE! :grhug: ~Journi
Last edited by Journi on Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Click to enlarge s'caps
Beautiful Harriet is my avatar ~ HW Member since 2015
Celebrating E14's short but beautiful life while here on Earth in Season 8 - SWFEC
(Please avoid rodenticides to control pests!)

Carol

Post by Carol » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:27 am

Happy Saturday to you all :)

Journi, i'm glad the storms rolling through weren't too bad for you ⚘
So sorry about your ear problem :( .
I'm glad you will still be able to keep up with happenings at the nest after your surgery.
Keeping you in my prayers ❤

Praying, also, for SueMac ❤

Journi
Topic Assistant

Post by Journi » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:36 am

lovinnature wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:28 pm
Hello all !

** Hello LauraG . I do not know who writes the post when MaryF post Lady Hawk's videos ?

Have a good night everyone !
:eag: Just want everyone to know that Lady Hawk writes what you read in her videos!
She has spent MANY years watching and learning from the eagles!

Lady Hawk has been actively posting her videos since 2015 on Youtube (...correct me if I'm wrong Lady Hawk! :yes: ).
And... after she creates her video(s), she then writes from her eagle knowledge (and from her heart) what she witnessed during her time spent watching the eagle-action when creating her (awesome) video(s)! 🦅 :thumlft:
Click to enlarge s'caps
Celebrating E14's short but beautiful life while here on Earth in Season 8 - SWFEC

Journi
Topic Assistant

Post by Journi » Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:45 am

Carol wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:27 am
Happy Saturday to you all :)

Journi, i'm glad the storms rolling through weren't too bad for you ⚘
So sorry about your ear problem :( .
I'm glad you will still be able to keep up with happenings at the nest after your surgery.
Keeping you in my prayers ❤

Praying, also, for SueMac ❤
:ty: Carol! Your warm words touched my :rh:... I hope you have a bright Spring weekend! 🌷 :hug:
Click to enlarge s'caps

LazyParrot4

Post by LazyParrot4 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:13 am

:wave: Horses hold morning meeting at the pond.
March 25 A10 at 114206 morning horses pond 3-25-2023.jpg
11:42:06 All five horses at pond just before noon.
Hi Lovinnature!

lovinnature

Post by lovinnature » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:29 am

Good morning everyone ! :wave:

Hello LazyParrot ! Hello Sweetie 🍇

Hello Journi, Thanks for info. I kind of figured that, but was not sure. So I did want to post wrong info.
I know Mary uses the "red" color for her words. Hello Mary.
Here's a thought . You should add some babbling brook or water acoustics to your surround sound. It is very soothing. I have water fountains in my house. The sound of water moving is so peaceful. Even the bubbling water in a fish tank makes a relaxing sound.
Flowing water in the Fountain symbolizes the flow of money, happiness, and love. Therefore, keeping it in and around your home can bring you good luck and positivity. It brings peace and joy to your home. In Feng Shui, the water element is associated with the color black. By adding black accent pieces, pillows, rugs, vases, around your house will increase the water element.
Here's to you being on the mend soon.

:ty: Lady Hawk for all your videos :grhug:

** Hello Peggy you have plenty of time to catch to planet parade. I seen four of them the other night. It was very cool with the crescent moon lookin on. All the planets are lined up on the same side of the sun right now. That's why we can see them in a row/arc in the sky. So in the next couple weeks hope you get a chance for a quick peek. You can show Josh how pretty is it.

I have those storms and high winds (45-50 miles per hours), hitting me today. I am praying I don't loose my power !!

Suemac, continued prayers for healing ! :hug:
E21 and E22 miss you ! M15 is batting his eyes at you 👀 . Don't swoon. :D

One last thing. As of Thursday, The Latvia Lesser Spotted Eagle cameras are back up, live streaming.
Should be a egg in next few weeks.
* Remember them from this past summer?? I named the eaglet Latt-E. Sue found out it's real name, I think was Hugo ? not sure?

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone !
:bye 1:
H . "We are eagles of one nest. The nest is in our soul." Led Zeppelin (Ten Years Gone)

Peggy180

Post by Peggy180 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:44 am

Glad you’re ok ftom the storm, Journi. You don’t need any more excitement! 👋🏻 everyone!!
Best wishes,

Peggy :)
She/her

In loving memory of Ozzie & Harriet, “May you soar on eagle wings, high above the madness of the world."--Jonathan Lockwood Huie ❤️

Peggy180

Post by Peggy180 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:47 am

Just want to say a big :ty: to people at Hancock forum for fixing things so I don’t have to keep logging on with every email. Yahoo!! 😀
Best wishes,

She/her

In loving memory of Ozzie & Harriet, “May you soar on eagle wings, high above the madness of the world."--Jonathan Lockwood Huie ❤️

WPBEgal

Post by WPBEgal » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:58 pm

Good evening everyone and happy Saturday. Read in chat last night that Suemc was in the hospital. Sending prayers and SEHs to her. Hope you’re on the mend and feeling much better soon.

SWFL eaglets doing awesome and God bless M15. I miss Harriet so much, like everyone else, but it is just unimaginable how he has stepped up.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Hope it’s beautiful wherever you are!!!❤️🦅

LazyParrot4

Post by LazyParrot4 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:15 am

:tea: Good morning everyone. Has anyone heard how Suemac is doing???

Peggy180

Post by Peggy180 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:49 am

Good morning! No word on Suemac that I can see, Lazy Parrot. My experience last year was that wi fi in the hospital is awful so it might be hard for her to post even if she’s up to it. Hoping she has a speedy recovery.
Best wishes,

She/her

LazyParrot4

Post by LazyParrot4 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:09 am

WPBEgal

Post by WPBEgal » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:39 pm

LazyParrot… that Eagle Owl is beautiful! And very large. They are like twice the size of our Great Horned Owls. I volunteer at a Bird Center and we have one! Will check out the cameras… thank you so much!

Still sending prayers and SEHs to SueMac. Hope you’re on the road to recovery and feeling better.

Peggy180

Post by Peggy180 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:50 pm

That owl looks huge, Lazy Parrot! It reminds me a little of a cat in that picture!
Best wishes,

She/her

MaryF
Forum Assistant

Post by MaryF » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:11 pm

.. Hi guys! I never come here because it seems like spying on y'all. :grlol; I just happened to because I got a very strange PM from Sue and wondered if any of you knew what was wrong with her.

I want to set you all straight on something--I'm afraid that Journi got it wrong. :roll: When I post Lady Hawk's videos for her she does the video and the main text and the time stamps. I write the header in red of course LOL. I take all of the scaps and write what is written above them--teamwork! :D

MaryF

Member since July, 2006

Return to “Garden Fence Chat”