CHAT-N-BOBBLE

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

lovinnature

Re: CHAT-N-BOBBLE

Post by lovinnature » Mon May 16, 2022 10:07 am

Grosbeak, :thumlft: Thanks. Love the night skies, and the full moons!
H . "We are eagles of one nest. The nest is in our soul." Led Zeppelin (Ten Years Gone)

Suemac

Post by Suemac » Mon May 16, 2022 11:25 am

Thank you lovinnature for the moon s’caps and for sharing your knowledge of astrology with us. I have learned so much from you. :hug:
"Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you."
Native American Proverb

Harriet gone, yet not forgotten. Forever in our hearts. :brknhrt:

JudyB
Admin

Post by JudyB » Mon May 16, 2022 2:21 pm

Thanks so much for posting these, lovinnature - and thanks to the zoomer on duty. We'd hoped to see it live, but it was cloudy and foggy in Maine, so there wasn't much to see.

lovinnature

Post by lovinnature » Tue May 17, 2022 7:30 am

JudyB wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 2:21 pm
Thanks so much for posting these, lovinnature - and thanks to the zoomer on duty. We'd hoped to see it live, but it was cloudy and foggy in Maine, so there wasn't much to see.

Hello Judy, glad you enjoyed! yes it was storming here in Michigan too. So no viewing out my window either. Another reason to be grateful for Pritchett cameras! We get to see the moon, over the beautiful nest and pasture HAGD !
H . "We are eagles of one nest. The nest is in our soul." Led Zeppelin (Ten Years Gone)

lovinnature

Post by lovinnature » Tue May 17, 2022 7:30 am

* SORRY about double post!! It will not let me delete?? No "X" for delete
erased double post but had to put something here, or it would not go away ;)
Last edited by lovinnature on Tue May 17, 2022 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

lovinnature

Post by lovinnature » Tue May 17, 2022 7:32 am

Suemac Thank you! Many more interesting things to come this year in the night skies! Stay tuned. :hug:

LazyParrot4

Post by LazyParrot4 » Sat May 21, 2022 1:59 pm

How to use CHAT-N-BOBBLE How to sign in?? What is address??

MaryF
Forum Assistant

Post by MaryF » Sun May 22, 2022 11:34 pm

.SWFEaglesTOO You have successfully put a post here on this thread so it looks to me like you are good to go. :thumlft:
Member since July, 2006

LazyParrot4

Post by LazyParrot4 » Mon May 23, 2022 8:08 am

purple---you out there or have you gone on vacation to rest your fingers? Lazy ---just asking so can see if I'm using site correctly--definitely not a techie here.

lovinnature

Post by lovinnature » Mon May 23, 2022 8:30 am

Hello SWFEaglesToo, Welcome, your here ! I see your post! Im not a techie either. Believe me, If I can do this anybody can :) HAGD

Peggy180

Post by Peggy180 » Mon May 23, 2022 8:51 am

Looks like you made it, SWFEaglesToo! Welcome!🙂
Best wishes,

Peggy :)
She/her

In loving memory of Ozzie & Harriet, “May you soar on eagle wings, high above the madness of the world."--Jonathan Lockwood Huie ❤️

LazyParrot4

Re: Eagle watchers post E20

Post by LazyParrot4 » Mon May 23, 2022 9:45 am

Thanks Lovin and Peggy for letting me know I'm actually posting. Hope to see some of other H & M watchers soon---guess everyone has to use up tissues first. What a mixed feeling time!!! The pond looks so lonely today. Makes me think that we don't need cameras for summer as I had thought. Wonder where wildlife went---thought they would be glad that E20 not there to pester them and would congregate is great masses.

LazyParrot4

Post by LazyParrot4 » Thu May 26, 2022 5:53 am

Is anyone using this site? Don't see any new posts.

Peggy180

Post by Peggy180 » Thu May 26, 2022 6:20 am

Hi SWFEaglesToo,

We don’t usually see too many from our SWFEC group on the forums and the chat n bobble is relatively new. I think a lot of people use FB because it’s so easy but I enjoy being here where it’s moderated and more safe. Maybe more people will want to try it after a while.

Glad you decided to be here. ❤️🦅
Best wishes,

Peggy :)
She/her

In loving memory of Ozzie & Harriet, “May you soar on eagle wings, high above the madness of the world."--Jonathan Lockwood Huie ❤️

LazyParrot4

Post by LazyParrot4 » Thu May 26, 2022 8:40 am

I have been surprised that Harriot and M15 are using nest to eat breakfast for last 2 mornings---even though last juvenile left a week ago. Just wondering if this is normal behavior for the adults.

Return to “Garden Fence Chat”