In Memoriam

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

Philjo56France

Re: In Memoriam

Post by Philjo56France » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:35 am

RIP 2022

11-15-2022 . From 367collins Melbourne, AUS : Female Falconet FFalconet #x of the four 2022 siblings. Mum F22 and Dad M17's daughter raised by M22.

FFalc#x: °~09-30-2022 - †11-14-2022 (between 42 and 45 days old)

From Melbourne falcon nest, 367 Collins Falcons 2022, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on3V22m60uQ
From https://367collins.mirvac.com/workplace ... 67-collins
from https://www.facebook.com/groups/367collinsfalcons

After Cottonflakes & Snowball °2017 / †10-18 & 26-2017, Fluffy & Flappy °2018 / †11-8 & 13-2018, Younger °2019 / †10-28-2019, Younger male 2021- †11-12-2021, MIA or † 09-17 to 23-2022 Dad M17, today 11-15 it was your turn Young Female Falconet just a couple of days after you first flight as a real falcon. Nobody knows what you hit during this flight but it was the time for you to meet your disastrous destiny :brknhrt: .... :cry1:

Wildlife Victoria @wildlife_vic An update on the Collins St Peregrine Falcon.
Yesterday, one female of the young Collins St Peregrine Falcons that had just begun to fly was found by a member of the public yesterday (Monday 14 Nov).

Wildlife Victoria @wildlife_vic· 15 nov.
After calling Wildlife Victoria, they were guided by a Wildlife Victoria Emergency Response Operator on the transport of the falcon to the Melbourne Zoo veterinary department for assessment.
On arrival, a veterinary examination was performed, including X-rays and a blood sample, which indicated a severe injury to the spine. The bird was administered pain relief and anti-inflammatory medication so that it could rest overnight before determining next steps.
Sadly, further assessment this morning concluded the young female Peregrine Falcon had a fractured spine, irreversibly damaging its spinal cord, & the sad but kindest decision was made to euthanise :brknhrt: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: . It's suspected the injury occurred when the bird collided with something while flying.

Which one ? i don't know and i don't want to know... What i'm sure, this female falconet is now inside her 🙏Dad's arms, Dad17 his real father🙏. And she was also very surrounded by all her many older brothers and sisters because this nest has many disease problems every years before the young have had time to fly away...:cry1: :brknhrt: 🙏🙏 : :cry1: :brknhrt:
All four siblings are in these photos, one of them was chosen to join dad M17 and his 6 previous elders to remind God in recent years
2022-10-17_06h40_26.jpg
2022-11-16_16h42_15.jpg
2022-11-16_16h42_30.jpg
hey brothers and sisters, i believe father is calling one of us to follow him and some of our elders

†Female falconet, like a little Angel, unzipped its feathered down coat and its soul flew away to the Heavens where it was welcome by many of its older †siblings† and her Dad. Now you are flying among the stars, marvellous little Falconet. :bye 1: :luck: :rh:
†Female falconet, of course you also have a special place in our heart forever... :rh:
Fly high and freely and protect your Mom F22, step father M22 and also your 3 youg fledging siblings during :luck: their future and we hope very long lifes :luck: . :rh:
†Female falconet, i hope you didn't suffer too much. Now you are a free soaring osplet with a full crop forever. 😢 RIP 🙏

Eagles, Ospreys, Falcons, Hawks, Owls, Condors, Raptors and Others

In Memory of:

RIP 38 birds, (4 adult and 34 youngs).
R3, Bald Eaglet from Zoo Miami, Fla. †January 06.--- Artemis, aka #915 young condor from the Big Sur's flock; Ca. †January tbdl.--- Osceola, 41 yo Educational Ambassador for AEF. † February 06.--- HH3 & HH4, 2 months old bald eaglets from Hilton Head Island, SC. † February 27 & 28.--- DFeaglet#2, 8 days old bald eaglet from Duke Farms, New Jersey. † March 09.--- DH16, 18 days old bald eaglet from Dale Hollow, Kentucky-Tennessee state line. † March 18.--- DC8, a less than one day old tiny bald eaglet from National Arboretum, Washington, DC. † March 26.--- PFC4, the 11 to 14 do Lisa and Oliver's 4th and younger eaglet. From Pennsylvania Farm Country . † April 5/6.--- DH8, DH9, DH10, the Denton Homes Nest 13, 11 and 7 do Bald Eaglets. From Denton Homes, west of Des Moines, Iowa. † April 23.--- G#2, a less than 24h old Gosling. From Mom and DM2's unused nest in Decorah, Iowa. † April 28.--- Dad DNR, Bald Eagle, E1 and †E2's father From MN DNR Eagle Cam, Minnesota. † April 26.--- E2, a 36 do Bald Eaglet From MN DNR Eagle Cam, Minnesota. † April 30.--- Dad DH, Bald Eagle, the DH8, DH9 and DH10's father. From Denton Homes, west of Des Moines, Iowa. † May 02.--- FSV45, a 42 do Bald Eaglet killled by a raccoon, the FSV46 older sibling. From Fort St Vrain, Colorado. † May 23.--- BS#6, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †May 28.--- BS#5, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 3.--- BS#4, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 5.--- Sierra, Tango, Bald Eaglets from White Rock, BC. †June 14.--- GSBF#1, GSBF#2, GSB#3, Falconets from Great Spirit Bluff, La Crescent, Minnesota. †June 14-15.--- Cowl3, Cowl2, Cowl1, Osplets from Cowlitz County, WA. †June 15, †June 16, †June 16.--- Mom-F17, Peregrine Falcon, Mom from 367 Collins in Melbourne, Aus. †June 21.--- RB#1, Bald Eaglet from Robert Bay, Sydney-BC. †June 28.--- CWL#x, Bald Eaglet from Royal Roads Eagles, Colwood, CottonWood Lane BC. †June 24-29?.--- BS#3, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 29.--- Junior, Bald Eaglet from Gabriola Island, BC. †July 18.--- SL#x, Bald Eaglet from Swan Lake, Saanich, BC. †July 21.--- BS#2, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †July 16 to 22.--- Eedi's BS#1, BS#2, BS#3, 3 Black Storklets from Eedi's and mia Female's nest in Estonia. †July 16 to 22.--- PLO#3-Little Bob, 24 do Osplet from Port Lincoln Osprey Nest, Aus. † October 16.--- PLO#2-Middle Bob, 44 do Osplet from Port Lincoln Osprey Nest, Aus. † November 02.--- Female falconet, ~45 do fledging falconet from 367collins Melbourne, Aus. † November 15.---

MIA 4 bird, (4 adult and 0 young).
Sur, Bald Eagle, Dad from Surrey Reserve, British Columbia. 2021 November 12.--- Res, Bald Eagle, Mom from Surrey Reserve, British Columbia. 2021 December 23. (these two previous will be reported in the last 2021 post.)--- Trooper, Bald Eagle, Dad from Delta2 Eagle nest, British Columbia. February 8.--- Jan, Black Stork, Dad from Jõgeva County in Estonia. June 5.--- Dad-M17, Peregrine Falcon, Dad from 367 Collins in Melbourne-Aus. June 17-23.---

Unhatched Eggs: (16)
CIegg#1 & CIegg#2 non-viable (2/2) at Captiva Island. ECegg#1 & ECegg#2 non viable (2/2) at Eagle Country. BCegg#2 at Berry College (1/2). Regg#3 broken at Redding (1/3), BBegg#2 non viable (1/2) at Big Bear. GOSLINGegg#1 pip but unhatched (1/8) at Decorah. HMegg#1 & HMegg#2 Non viable (2/2) cause by intruder presence, missing Dad Duffer a long time and Lady Dimple needed to let the eggs alone for her own survival. DRONegg#1, DRONegg#2 & DRONegg#3 non viable (3/3) at Dunrovin Ranch Osprey nest, MT. HGCegg#1, HGCegg#2 eaten by raven at Hellgate Canyon Osprey nest, MT. 367CFN#3 non viable at 367 Collins Falcon Nest, Melbourne, Aus.

Without Past, there is no Future !

To all of you, Fly Free, Fly High with always a full Crop and don't forget all of you,
You will never be alone, You will live for the Eternity in our Heart.

2022 November 18

Another 3 more stab wounds straight to the :rh: heart. I thought that afterwards we removed them and that there was no trace of them but in fact they continue to accumulate... :brknhrt: :brknhrt: :brknhrt:

By dint of enduring and sharing these pains, these sorrows, this sadness and all these tears with all our little feathered friends, young or old, for that matter, maybe one day I will have to withdraw completely for an indefinite period because that season has been particularly terrible despite some wonderful and happy successes.

It is possible that I scatter a little too much in the different nests or there is a real hecatomb this year in terms of the survival of the chicks. Considering what I read in the various forums, I think more for the hecatomb.
:rh: E9: 7 yo / E14 :rh:
One day in the wild is worth a lifetime in a cage. B.Shofstall
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:09 pm

RIP 2022

1/3

11-23 or 27?-2022. From Orange, Peregrine Falcon, AUS : Falconet Rubus the young of the two 2022 siblings. Mom Diamond and Dad Xavier's full of life falconet, Indigo's little precious sibling.

Rubus : °10-05-2022 - aft 11-23 or 27?-2022 (49-55 do).
(11-23 or 27-2022, last time seen. 11-29-2022, its lifeless little body was found).

From https://science-health.csu.edu.au/falconcam
From https://www.youtube.com/c/FalconCamProject
From https://www.facebook.com/groups/orangea ... nefalcons/

Finally after a few days of research, of questioning, was it him or not?, here or there?, the terrible truth has fallen upon us. Its small lifeless body was found...

From Cilla Kinross: Orange, Australia Peregrine Falcons
NEWS 29th November 2022 Bad news about Rubus. His body was found today by one of our medical staff (who also watch the livestream). Cause of death is unknown. I thought at first broken neck because of the angle, but it seemed intact.
I have asked the vet for an autopsy, but she said that it is too far gone, so it looks like he died a few days after last seen on 23rd November. That's a pity as I would like to have known whether it was caused by trichomoniasis (canker) as has been suggested by some watchers. We've never had a case here, but the parasite could be present in the local pigeon population and transferred in the prey.

Update Dec 1 around 11 a.m.:
Rubus's body was found 29 November by one of our staff near where he was last seen, several hundred metres behind the tower. Cause of death (from vet X ray) was likely to be a broken neck. The clavicle (collarbone) was clearly broken, and the neck appeared to have a thin fracture too. So most likely a flying accident with instantaneous death. Possibly hit by a car, but that seems unlikely as it wasn't that close to the road and the road closest to that spot was a steep bend in the campus, where cars travel very slowly.

Message from Pascale to Rubus on November 29.
Orange Falcons are my favorite peregrine falcon nest. You can imagine how devastated I am.
2 years ago, Izzi's younger sibling died at 3 days old, unable to sit up and eat :(
Last year, Yuruga died after being taken in a horrible storm :cry1:
Rubus was born 4.5 days after his big sibling, Indigo. Being so small, he was so feisty and eager to enjoy life that most of the time he stood in front of Indigo (who was one of the sweetest siblings I've ever seen!), shouting loudly to get food. He started mantling, stealing the food, feeding before Indigo.
But he couldn't do anything against his fate, bad luck. His takeoff was a fall and although he was seen by boots on the ground and even "rescued" after being seen resting near the road, he was later seen flying...
What's worse is that many chatterboxes, even project manager Cilla Kinross, thought he had been seen up close and in the box, but clearly all those times it was from Indigo actually that we were talking about. I don't blame anyone, we all wanted Rubus to do it. And I know how difficult it is for everyone to deal with this loss. Now the box seems half empty... But I'm very happy to see that Indigo is doing incredibly well.
I imagine Rubus being welcomed by Yurruga and the #2 chick of 2020 and all those beautiful souls sitting on Indigo's shoulders to enjoy his amazing flights and food.
See you soon in another world Rubus
❤️😓.
2022-12-01_04h34_11.jpg
Posted by Pascale. Far is Mom Diamond feeding Indigo, and feisty Rubus almost self picturing...
2022-11-30_17h23_57.jpg
©Gloria Aung. Marvellous Rubus
2022-11-30_17h18_28.jpg
©Jodie Handley. A marvellous Drawing, Rubus one more time felt on its back during the feeding...

What I'm sure of now, Rubus' soul is in 🙏 the hands of God, his true father 🙏. Rubus was also very well surrounded, for his last moment, by all his older †siblings† left too soon like Rubus, because his nest also had some problems, deaths and disapearances, the previous years... RIP small and precious Rubus! :cry1: :brknhrt: 🙏🙏 ::cry1: :brknhrt:

†Rubus, like a little Angel, unzipped its feathered down coat and its soul flew away to the Heavens where it was welcome by many of its older †siblings†. Now you are flying among the stars, marvellous little Rubus. :bye 1: :luck: :rh:

†Rubus, of course you also have a special place in our heart forever... :rh:

†Rubus; Fly high and freely and protect your Mom Diamond, Dad Xavier, Indigo your older sibling who teached you so well all it knew and your previous seasons older fledging siblings during :luck: their future and we hope their very long life. :luck: . :rh:

†Rubus, i hope you didn't suffer too much. Now you are a free soaring falconet with a full crop forever and will be never alone. 😢 RIP 🙏

In Memory of:

RIP 39 birds, (4 adult and 35 youngs).
R3, Bald Eaglet from Zoo Miami, Fla. †January 06.--- Artemis, aka #915 young condor from the Big Sur's flock; Ca. †January tbdl.--- Osceola, 41 yo Educational Ambassador for AEF. † February 06.--- HH3 & HH4, 2 months old bald eaglets from Hilton Head Island, SC. † February 27 & 28.--- DFeaglet#2, 8 days old bald eaglet from Duke Farms, New Jersey. † March 09.--- DH16, 18 days old bald eaglet from Dale Hollow, Kentucky-Tennessee state line. † March 18.--- DC8, a less than one day old tiny bald eaglet from National Arboretum, Washington, DC. † March 26.--- PFC4, the 11 to 14 do Lisa and Oliver's 4th and younger eaglet. From Pennsylvania Farm Country . † April 5/6.--- DH8, DH9, DH10, the Denton Homes Nest 13, 11 and 7 do Bald Eaglets. From Denton Homes, west of Des Moines, Iowa. † April 23.--- G#2, a less than 24h old Gosling. From Mom and DM2's unused nest in Decorah, Iowa. † April 28.--- Dad DNR, Bald Eagle, E1 and †E2's father From MN DNR Eagle Cam, Minnesota. † April 26.--- E2, a 36 do Bald Eaglet From MN DNR Eagle Cam, Minnesota. † April 30.--- Dad DH, Bald Eagle, the DH8, DH9 and DH10's father. From Denton Homes, west of Des Moines, Iowa. † May 02.--- FSV45, a 42 do Bald Eaglet killled by a raccoon, the FSV46 older sibling. From Fort St Vrain, Colorado. † May 23.--- BS#6, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †May 28.--- BS#5, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 3.--- BS#4, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 5.--- Sierra, Tango, Bald Eaglets from White Rock, BC. †June 14.--- GSBF#1, GSBF#2, GSB#3, Falconets from Great Spirit Bluff, La Crescent, Minnesota. †June 14-15.--- Cowl3, Cowl2, Cowl1, Osplets from Cowlitz County, WA. †June 15, †June 16, †June 16.--- Mom-F17, Peregrine Falcon, Mom from 367 Collins in Melbourne, Aus. †June 21.--- RB#1, Bald Eaglet from Robert Bay, Sydney-BC. †June 28.--- CWL#x, Bald Eaglet from Royal Roads Eagles, Colwood, CottonWood Lane BC. †June 24-29?.--- BS#3, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 29.--- Junior, Bald Eaglet from Gabriola Island, BC. †July 18.--- SL#x, Bald Eaglet from Swan Lake, Saanich, BC. †July 21.--- BS#2, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †July 16 to 22.--- Eedi's BS#1, BS#2, BS#3, 3 Black Storklets from Eedi's and mia Female's nest in Estonia. †July 16 to 22.--- PLO#3-Little Bob, 24 do Osplet from Port Lincoln Osprey Nest, Aus. † October 16.--- PLO#2-Middle Bob, 44 do Osplet from Port Lincoln Osprey Nest, Aus. † November 02.--- Female falconet, ~45 do fledging falconet from 367collins Melbourne, Aus. † November 15.--- Rubus, 49 to 55 do fledging falconet from Orange, Peregrine Falcon, AUS. † November 23 or 27?-29.---

Sur, Bald Eagle, Dad from Surrey Reserve, British Columbia. 2021 November 12.--- Res, Bald Eagle, Mom from Surrey Reserve, British Columbia. 2021 December 23. (these two previous will be reported in the last 2021 post.)--- Trooper, Bald Eagle, Dad from Delta2 Eagle nest, British Columbia. February 8.--- Jan, Black Stork, Dad from Jõgeva County in Estonia. June 5.--- Dad-M17, Peregrine Falcon, Dad from 367 Collins in Melbourne-Aus. June 17-23.---

CIegg#1 & CIegg#2 non-viable (2/2) at Captiva Island. ECegg#1 & ECegg#2 non viable (2/2) at Eagle Country. BCegg#2 at Berry College (1/2). Regg#3 broken at Redding (1/3), BBegg#2 non viable (1/2) at Big Bear. GOSLINGegg#1 pip but unhatched (1/8) at Decorah. HMegg#1 & HMegg#2 Non viable (2/2) cause by intruder presence, missing Dad Duffer a long time and Lady Dimple needed to let the eggs alone for her own survival. DRONegg#1, DRONegg#2 & DRONegg#3 non viable (3/3) at Dunrovin Ranch Osprey nest, MT. HGCegg#1, HGCegg#2 eaten by raven at Hellgate Canyon Osprey nest, MT. 367CFN#3 non viable at 367 Collins Falcon Nest, Melbourne, Aus.

To all of you, Fly Free, Fly High with always a full Crop and don't forget all of you,

2022 December 01

Another 1 more stab wounds straight to the :rh: heart. I thought that afterwards we removed them and that there was no trace of them but in fact they continue to accumulate... :brknhrt: :brknhrt: :brknhrt:

By dint of enduring and sharing these pains, these sorrows, this sadness and all these tears with all our little feathered friends, young or old, for that matter, maybe one day I will have to withdraw completely for an indefinite period because that season has been particularly terrible despite some wonderful and happy successes.

It is possible that I scatter a little too much in the different nests or there is a real hecatomb this year in terms of the survival of the chicks. Considering what I read in the various forums, I think more for the hecatomb.
Last edited by Philjo56France on Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:15 pm

RIP 2022

2/3

11-23 or 27?-2022 (lts). From Orange, Peregrine Falcon, AUS : Falconet Rubus the young of the two 2022 siblings. Mom Diamond and Dad Xavier's full of life falconet, Indigo's little precious sibling.

(11-23 or 27-2022, last time seen. 11-29-2022, its lifeless little body was found)..[/size]

Finally after a few days of research, of questioning, was it him or not?, here or there?, the terrible truth has fallen upon us. Its small lifeless body was found...

Rubus, we miss your zest for life and your carefree attitude. Rest in peace my young friend.

2022-12-01_07h07_43.jpg

Thanks to Holly Parsons
2022-12-01_07h08_40.jpg
©HollyParsons - orangeaustraliaperegrinefalcons
2022-12-01_06h46_03.jpg
Left is Rubus, and right the already flying falconet Indigo

What I'm sure of now, Rubus' soul is in 🙏 the hands of God, his true father 🙏. Rubus was also very well surrounded, for his last moment, by all his older †siblings† left too soon like Rubus, because his nest also had some problems, deaths and disapearances, the previous years... RIP small and precious Rubus! :cry1: :brknhrt: 🙏🙏 ::cry1: :brknhrt:

†Rubus, like a little Angel, unzipped its feathered down coat and its soul flew away to the Heavens where it was welcome by many of its older †siblings†. Now you are flying among the stars, marvellous little Rubus. :bye 1: :luck: :rh:

†Rubus, of course you also have a special place in our heart forever... :rh:

†Rubus, fly high and freely and protect your Mom Diamond, Dad Xavier, Indigo your older sibling who teached you so well all it knew and your previous seasons older fledging siblings during :luck: their future and we hope their very long life. :luck: :rh: :luck: . :rh:

†Rubus, i hope you didn't suffer too much. Now you are a free soaring falconet with a full crop forever and will be never alone. 😢 RIP 🙏

In Memory of:

R3, Bald Eaglet from Zoo Miami, Fla. †January 06.--- Artemis, aka #915 young condor from the Big Sur's flock; Ca. †January tbdl.--- Osceola, 41 yo Educational Ambassador for AEF. † February 06.--- HH3 & HH4, 2 months old bald eaglets from Hilton Head Island, SC. † February 27 & 28.--- DFeaglet#2, 8 days old bald eaglet from Duke Farms, New Jersey. † March 09.--- DH16, 18 days old bald eaglet from Dale Hollow, Kentucky-Tennessee state line. † March 18.--- DC8, a less than one day old tiny bald eaglet from National Arboretum, Washington, DC. † March 26.--- PFC4, the 11 to 14 do Lisa and Oliver's 4th and younger eaglet. From Pennsylvania Farm Country . † April 5/6.--- DH8, DH9, DH10, the Denton Homes Nest 13, 11 and 7 do Bald Eaglets. From Denton Homes, west of Des Moines, Iowa. † April 23.--- G#2, a less than 24h old Gosling. From Mom and DM2's unused nest in Decorah, Iowa. † April 28.--- Dad DNR, Bald Eagle, E1 and †E2's father From MN DNR Eagle Cam, Minnesota. † April 26.--- E2, a 36 do Bald Eaglet From MN DNR Eagle Cam, Minnesota. † April 30.--- Dad DH, Bald Eagle, the DH8, DH9 and DH10's father. From Denton Homes, west of Des Moines, Iowa. † May 02.--- FSV45, a 42 do Bald Eaglet killled by a raccoon, the FSV46 older sibling. From Fort St Vrain, Colorado. † May 23.--- BS#6, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †May 28.--- BS#5, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 3.--- BS#4, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 5.--- Sierra, Tango, Bald Eaglets from White Rock, BC. †June 14.--- GSBF#1, GSBF#2, GSB#3, Falconets from Great Spirit Bluff, La Crescent, Minnesota. †June 14-15.--- Cowl3, Cowl2, Cowl1, Osplets from Cowlitz County, WA. †June 15, †June 16, †June 16.--- Mom-F17, Peregrine Falcon, Mom from 367 Collins in Melbourne, Aus. †June 21.--- RB#1, Bald Eaglet from Robert Bay, Sydney-BC. †June 28.--- CWL#x, Bald Eaglet from Royal Roads Eagles, Colwood, CottonWood Lane BC. †June 24-29?.--- BS#3, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 29.--- Junior, Bald Eaglet from Gabriola Island, BC. †July 18.--- SL#x, Bald Eaglet from Swan Lake, Saanich, BC. †July 21.--- BS#2, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †July 16 to 22.--- Eedi's BS#1, BS#2, BS#3, 3 Black Storklets from Eedi's and mia Female's nest in Estonia. †July 16 to 22.--- PLO#3-Little Bob, 24 do Osplet from Port Lincoln Osprey Nest, Aus. † October 16.--- PLO#2-Middle Bob, 44 do Osplet from Port Lincoln Osprey Nest, Aus. † November 02.--- Female falconet, ~45 do fledging falconet from 367collins Melbourne, Aus. † November 15.--- Rubus, 49 to 55 do fledging falconet from Orange, Peregrine Falcon, AUS. † November 23 or 27?-29.---

2022 December 01

Another 1 more stab wounds straight to the :rh: heart. I thought that afterwards we removed them and that there was no trace of them but in fact they continue to accumulate... :brknhrt: :brknhrt: :brknhrt:

Last edited by Philjo56France on Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:44 pm

RIP 2022

3/3

11-23 or 27?-2022 (lts). From Orange, Peregrine Falcon, AUS : Falconet Rubus the young of the two 2022 siblings. Mom Diamond and Dad Xavier's full of life falconet, Indigo's little precious sibling.

(11-23 or 27-2022, last time seen. 11-29-2022, its lifeless little body was found).

A beautiful video by Liznm

FalconCam Project~Lovely moments in the short life of Rubus! Fly high little one. ❤️~November 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJJNUNtM4f4&t=158s

29 nov. 2022
a short video of a very special chick. He was a very special character. It's sad that he had such a short life. The most dangerous time is just after fledging. They are unaware of the dangers they encounter. I will never forget this little one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT: NEWS 1nd December 2022 (by Dr. Cilla Kinross)
Rubus's body was found 29 November by one of our staff near where he was last seen, several hundred metres behind the tower. Cause of death (from vet X ray) was likely to be a broken neck. The clavicle (collarbone) was clearly broken, and the neck appeared to have a thin fracture too. So most likely a flying accident with instantaneous death. Possibly hit by a car, but that seems unlikely as it wasn't that close to the road and the road closest to that spot was a steep bend in the campus, where cars travel very slowly.
Unfortunately, it was not possible to test for disease as the body was quite decomposed. That's a pity as I would like to have known whether it was caused by trichomoniasis (canker) as has been suggested by some watchers. We've never had a case here, but the parasite could be present in the local pigeon population and transferred in the prey. When it was first mooted, I asked an Australian falcon expert to watch Rubus and he thought he was fine, just a bit immature.

3 pics from the video
2022-12-01_22h35_27.jpg
2022-12-01_22h35_57.jpg
2022-12-01_22h34_37.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJJNUNtM4f4&t=158s

May be the last time Rubus was seen flying
video by Liznm
FalconCam Project~Probably Rubus tries to land!~8:41 a.m. 2022/11/27
27 nov. 2022
Three camera views. Ledge Cam you can see Indigo watching Rubus. If a parent tried to land, Indigo would scream. Tower cam view, Di is seen flying away, Rubus arrives and attempts to land, he is followed by an adult.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGA0VdE-Rvk
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:48 am

And now dear Rubus, as you are in the light, part of the light
just a song for you and for all the other guys we crossed the way in this thread
Hope and sadness, tears and also Joy as we all know you finally found a better place
"Philadelphia" by Neil Young
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHpQFF_Et4s
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:49 am

MIA 2022

1/3

MIA 11-25-2022 (last time seen with Gabrielle). From the Hamlet NEFL Bald Eagle Nest. Fla : Bald Eagle Samson, mia Juliet and mia Romeo's beloved son, Dalilha's beloved little brother, Gabrielle/Gabby's beloved Mate, beloved Father of his beloved Jules and Romy (2020); Legacy (2021), Jasper and Rocket (2022) their beautiful Eaglets.

°12-23-2013 - MIA 11-25-2022 , 8 years and 11 months old.

Too young to let us alone as you did. Often it is said no news are good news, but this time i think this is wrong
We never know what happened to you dear Samson, all we can say now is that many of us cried and are still crying your absence.
If I wrote on paper you would see the stains of my tears flowing freely at the moment.
Gabrielle your beloved mate called you during hours and hours, days after days, hoping for an answer from you, wishing with all her heart your return, but here it is, after almost two weeks without a sign from you, and at this time of year her hormones working on her like every year and the presence of V2 by her side, it's time for her, without betraying you, to move on.
I like to think that from your current position you totally understand that... i wish you all the best wherever you are dear Samson. :rh: :brknhrt: :cry1:

❤️🙏Samson 🙏❤️

Heir to the Kingdom of :rh: Juliet and Romeo :rh:

:rh: Loving Mate :rh: of her beloved :rh: Gabrielle :rh:

:rh: Beloved Dad :rh: of his beloved :rh: Jules :rh: and :rh: Romy :rh: (2020) :rh: Legacy :rh: (2021), :rh: Jasper :rh: and :rh: Rocket :rh: (2022). :rh: :rh:

In 2013, Samson in his youth with his older sister Delilha and one with Juliet and Romeo.
2022-12-06_13h57_22SetDelilah.jpg
© American Eagle Foundation, www.eagles.org AEF - NEFL
2022-12-06_13h58_34.jpg
2022-12-06_13h59_48.jpg

See you soon in another world Samson ❤️😓.

In case the worst happened to you and if you're not back that must be the case,
What I'm sure of now, Samson' s soul is in 🙏 the hands of God, his true father 🙏. Samson was also very well surrounded, for his last moment, by all his older †siblings† already left and i'm sure vy Juliet and Romeo...
In that case, RIP beautiful and precious Dad Bald Eagle! :cry1: :brknhrt: 🙏🙏 ::cry1: :brknhrt:

†Samson, like an Angel, unzipped its feathered down coat and its soul flew away to the Heavens where it was welcome by many of its older †siblings†, in particulary †NE20†. Mom Juliet and Dad Romeo. Now you are flying among the stars, marvellous Samson. :bye 1: :luck: :rh:

†Samson, of course you also have a special place in our heart forever... :rh:

†Samson; Fly high and freely and protect your beloved mate Gabrielle, all your eaglets, her new mate and all the little eaglets whixg will hatch in your nest foreverwho ever their parents will be. Protect also your previous siblings during :luck: their future and we hope their very long life. :luck: . :rh:

†Samson, i hope you didn't suffer too much. Now you are a free soaring Bald Eagle with a full crop forever and will be never alone. 😢 RIP 🙏

In Memory of:

MIA 6 birds, (6 adults and 0 young).
Sur, Bald Eagle, Dad from Surrey Reserve, British Columbia. 2021 November 12.--- Res, Bald Eagle, Mom from Surrey Reserve, British Columbia. 2021 December 23. (these two previous will be reported in the last 2021 post.)--- Trooper, Bald Eagle, Dad from Delta2 Eagle nest, British Columbia. February 8.--- Jan, Black Stork, Dad from Jõgeva County in Estonia. June 5.--- Dad-M17, Peregrine Falcon, Dad from 367 Collins in Melbourne-Aus. June 17-23.--- Samson, Bald Eagle, Dad from the Hamlet; NEFL. November 25.---

CIegg#1 & CIegg#2 non-viable (2/2) at Captiva Island. ECegg#1 & ECegg#2 non viable (2/2) at Eagle Country. BCegg#2 at Berry College (1/2). Regg#3 broken at Redding (1/3), BBegg#2 non viable (1/2) at Big Bear. GOSLINGegg#1 pip but unhatched (1/8) at Decorah. HMegg#1 & HMegg#2 Non viable (2/2) cause by intruder presence, missing Dad Duffer a long time and Lady Dimple needed to let the eggs alone for her own survival. DRONegg#1, DRONegg#2 & DRONegg#3 non viable (3/3) at Dunrovin Ranch Osprey nest, MT. HGCegg#1, HGCegg#2 eaten by raven at Hellgate Canyon Osprey nest, MT. FCegg#3 non viable at FalconCam Project, Orange, Aus.

2022 December 07

Last edited by Philjo56France on Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:05 am

MIA 2022

2/3

MIA 11-25-2022 (last time seen with Gabrielle). From the Hamlet NEFL Bald Eagle Nest. Fla : Bald Eagle Samson.

❤️🙏Samson 🙏❤️

:rh: Beloved Dad :rh: of his beloved :rh: Jules :rh: and :rh: Romy :rh: (2020) :rh: Legacy :rh: (2021), :rh: Jasper :rh: and :rh: Rocket :rh: (2022). :rh: :rh:

2020, Jules and Romy
2022-12-07_14h20_092020Juleset Romy.jpg
2021 Legacy,
2022-12-07_14h32021Legacy.jpg
2022 Jasper and Rocket
2022-12-07_14h11_332022JasperetRocket.jpg

What I'm sure of now, Samson' s soul is in 🙏 the hands of God, his true father 🙏. Samson was also very well surrounded, for his last moment, by all his older †siblings† already left, particulary †NE20† and i'm sure by Juliet and Romeo...
In that case, RIP beautiful and precious Dad Bald Eagle! :cry1: :brknhrt: 🙏🙏 ::cry1: :brknhrt:

In Memory of:

Sur, Bald Eagle, Dad from Surrey Reserve, British Columbia. 2021 November 12.--- Res, Bald Eagle, Mom from Surrey Reserve, British Columbia. 2021 December 23. (these two previous will be reported in the last 2021 post.)--- Trooper, Bald Eagle, Dad from Delta2 Eagle nest, British Columbia. February 8.--- Jan, Black Stork, Dad from Jõgeva County in Estonia. June 5.--- Dad-M17, Peregrine Falcon, Dad from 367 Collins in Melbourne-Aus. June 17-23.--- Samson, Bald Eagle, Dad from the Hamlet; NEFL. November 25.---

CIegg#1 & CIegg#2 non-viable (2/2) at Captiva Island. ECegg#1 & ECegg#2 non viable (2/2) at Eagle Country. BCegg#2 at Berry College (1/2). Regg#3 broken at Redding (1/3), BBegg#2 non viable (1/2) at Big Bear. GOSLINGegg#1 pip but unhatched (1/8) at Decorah. HMegg#1 & HMegg#2 Non viable (2/2) cause by intruder presence, missing Dad Duffer a long time and Lady Dimple needed to let the eggs alone for her own survival. DRONegg#1, DRONegg#2 & DRONegg#3 non viable (3/3) at Dunrovin Ranch Osprey nest, MT. HGCegg#1, HGCegg#2 eaten by raven at Hellgate Canyon Osprey nest, MT. FCegg#3 non viable at FalconCam Project, Orange, Aus.

2022 December 07

Last edited by Philjo56France on Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:33 am

MIA 2022

3/3

MIA 11-25-2022 (last time seen with Gabrielle). From the Hamlet NEFL Bald Eagle Nest. Fla : Bald Eagle Samson.

❤️🙏Samson 🙏❤️

The beginning of Samson's last half season 2022 (August to November)
2022-08-09. Samson is back and ready for a new season in his Kingdom
2022-12-07_16h19_08.jpg
2022-09-17. Gabby and Samson
2022-12-07_16h21_20.jpg
2022-11-24. Gabby and Samson's last full day together
2022-12-07_16h18_12.jpg

What I'm sure of now, Samson' s soul is in 🙏 the hands of God, his true father 🙏. Samson was also very well surrounded, for his last moment, by all his older †siblings† already left and i'm sure vy Juliet and Romeo...

This is the end for me but all the pages are free to be used to say good bye to Samson; open your eart !

"Philadelphia" by Neil Young
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHpQFF_Et4s

:( :cry1: :cryhanky:

In Memory of:

2022 December 07

Last edited by Philjo56France on Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Iona

Post by Iona » Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:17 pm

I am also missing Samson. I hope his is okay. but time will tell

Kitcat11848
Topic Assistant

Post by Kitcat11848 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:40 pm

Samson, you are missed by everyone and until someone/something proves differently, I continue to believe you are out there somewhere and are okay and will return. :brknhrt:
AKA: Marianne

Woodlands Bleu

Post by Woodlands Bleu » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:17 am

Thank you for opening the pages for Samson.....He is one that touched my heart in a big way and wherever he is he is soaring. Such an eagle is to be remembered by many in a good way.

Samson fly, enjoy the sky,
it is all yours to see what we do not.

We always hold hope that you are here,
somewhere we cannot see.

Whatever may be, we trust it is,
and you are and you are loved.
carolyn
An upside down dog is a happy dog dreaming sweet dreams.
carolyn

IrishEyes
Forum Assistant

Post by IrishEyes » Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:42 pm

I would like to say . None of us know what happened to Samson,, I believe is out there some where , I hope and pray he is OK and we will see him.... I saw him hatch and when Juliet accidentally
stepped on his toe... We miss you Samson .. Until we have positive proof I will believe he is alive..

HELPFUL HINTS.......Bev...member since 08/04/09

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:05 am

MIA 2022

12-23-2022

❤️🙏Samson 🙏❤️

From Discord
NEFL

jd_AEF — 06:36 Good Morning! Today we will be celebrating Samson’s hatch day. We will understand if you find it hard to watch this slide show but we do want to honor him, and remember all of the joy and blessings he brought to us, on his 9th hatch day. Some of the special photos were provided by Victoria and we thank her!

We still pray for your safe return, Samson…we will take good care of your Gabby in the meantime. We all love you sweet Samson!

https://youtu.be/obU_ESXIGEQ
2022-12-23_12h57_47.jpg
:cry1: :brknhrt: :cryhanky: :rh:

12-23-2022
Last edited by Philjo56France on Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Iona

Post by Iona » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:42 pm

:brknhrt:

Philjo56France

Post by Philjo56France » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:15 am

RIP 2022

12-(27/28)-2022. At Delta 2. BC : Juvenile Bald Eagle JuvieBE.Doe, less than one year old.

12-26-2022 around 15h58 a Juvie BE was seen inside the new Delta2 nest, very tired, very hungry and very happy, i'm sure, to find lots of food inside the nest. Later it was noticed that the juvie have a missing foot. Then it slept a long time. Some adults BE came in without disturbing the sleeper. The following day 12-27 an adult let a partial duck in the nest close to the juvie... The same day at 09h55 it was finally noticed that its right leg was there but without talons (foot) :( ... Poo little one :cry1:
Around 22h30 after a good rest one day and half, with a full crop we don't know exactly why but the juvie left the nest.
the 12-28 the terrible news arrived. The young juvie's body was found dead on the ground under the nest.... :brknhrt: :cryhanky:

Adieu Beautiful Juvie !
2022-12-30_15h16_08.jpg
2022-12-30_15h19_45.jpg
2022-12-30_15h22_58.jpg

JudyB made two videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BaC80bh3S0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJqH9Z0RhSc
Young Visitor to the Delta 2 Nest
December 26 2022, 3:58 pm - a juvenile bald eagle stopped by our Delta 2 bald eagle cam nest today to finish off the food our resident female Ma Delta left on the nest. The youngster seemed a bit shaky - maybe cold and hungry, because it can't be easy for young eagles to find food in this weather. It looks as if the youngster may spend the night sleeping on the nest - I think Ma Delta and her mate know this young one may need a break. ~JudyB
+ I am a bit worried about the fact the youngster seemed unsteady on their feet - but it may have been a long day, and a while since they've eaten, and hopefully the youngster will be fine in the morning.

Darlene made also a video showing the right cut leg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAD2s-A57kQ

the Juvie is leaving the nest (last time seen alive) :cry1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdeRM-EsTxo

Darlene: Some sad news from David Hancock! For some reason I couldn't upload his report so took a scap of the news! :brknhrt: :cry1:

Finally the bad new (sorry, by Judy B)
Hi folks.... As some of you know, the young eagle who spent a day resting in our nest did not survive, and was found dead under the nest yesterday. I wasn't able to get online earlier, so Darlene posted a screenshot of the main part of David Hancock's update (thanks, Darlene!). I'm going to post the entire update now, and possibly add a couple of comments of my own. David first:
The morning started out well but with resolution of challenges around the farm. Then just after 10AM I get a call that Kathy is below D2 and can’t find the Juv that has flown or fallen during the night. I had been planning all night as to how to safely remove the Juv when it died. This seemed inevitable and I did not want this tragedy to create another.. I did not want its carcass left to discourage the adults from actually starting up in this new nest we had prepared for them. Now with Ma actually using the new nest the previous day as a feeding platform, and giving loud territorial calls from the nest, it seemed even more likely she might shift to nesting here. . At least now Juv has left on its own. Could it be found? Saved? Put out of it’s misery?

I headed out immediately to Delta. I checked below the nest and there was the dead Juv – very skinny and with what appears to be a “blown off’ foot -- probably by electrocution. It might well be severed by a trap or bitten off by a predator but both seemed less likely.

I immediately reported the dead Juv to our associate, Jack Evans of FLNRO, and arranged for the carcass to go for First Nations ceremonial use. Since I am going to a dinner that evening at fellow naturalists and Mike and Diana will be there I have decided to get Mike to bring his medical analysis skills and give the emaciated body a once over. Not sure how the rest of the party will take to this but possibly Mike and I can do our exam in a relatively private place – the back of my van! If we come to any conclusions I will let you know. Two more plan changes take place on the drive home.

The ugly images: On the right is the leg showing the blown off foot. Was the bird also suffering from Internal damage – if it was electrocuted. Often this does not readily show up externally. (JudyB here - I am not going to put the images in the post - I will add a link for those who wish to see them, and may not be able to do that for a couple of hours)

Jack Evans calls and has arranged to a young lady to pick up this Juv to put with others she is taking to a government storage site today. Sorry – Mike – no revaluation for you today. Maybe we will get a report back from FLNRO but I doubt their laboratory will have time for analysis. Another mystery largely unsolved.

JudyB again - I will just end by sending light and love to help guide this beautiful young eagle on their journey over the rainbow bridge, where they can fly free and safe forever. :grhug:

Message from
Linuxgw2: Hello Delta,
My heart is broken for our youngster juvie who had been visiting on the nest for a couple days in the rain for comfort and food. And to imagine the pain this eagle must have been in and for how long he endured before he surcomed to his injury.
He was such a beauty to watch.
Darlene, thank you so much for going to the nest area looking for our youngster and for the update on this beautiful eagle posted from David H. ..
So heart broken of the outcome and our hearts can rest you found him and in his final days our Delta nest gave him a place to rest his tired soul and a good meal..He was guided by a higher power to find our Delta nest to take refuge in, in my heart I believe this.
I think we all knew in our hearts he would had a tough life..with only one foot sure would made it very difficult to survive in the wild on its own..Not the outcome we had wished for , but knew of his struggles. He is at peace.. He is Free and upon flying across the rainbow bridge he will soar in the Heavens for all his eternity, Free and wild to roam.. :rh:

Judy Benson: I feel so badly for that little juvie soul..he is now in a safe warm place before heading for the Rainbow Bridge....fly free now little one..... :bye 1:

Auntie Carleen...: Oh, dear... This is such sad news and there isn't much left to say about the Juvie's passing. I think of this young bird as a little boy off to seek some fun, safety and good food in the next world. Say hello, little one, and greet all of our own dear ones waiting for you.

Marilyn: I just got back. It is so sad to hear about the juvie. I glad it got some food and respite from the weather. How great to hear some AEs brought some food for the little one.

Only me
What sad news i just read here this morning for me. i hoped so much for this juvie but i'm sure it was suffering, now that's finished..... :brknhrt:
some years ago i remember an adult one sleeping 4 following nights inside the Trio nest, it seeemed to be good enought. arriving at night when the 3 adults were perched farther and leaving early in the morning just before their arrival... I don't know what happened to it after that.... :( :cry1: :cryhanky:
Poor little one, at least it had some last good meals in a safety place where it was in this new nest and before leaving it
May be when i noticed it it was already gone far away on its way to the other marvellous world. Rest in peace, fly high, freely with always a full crop and now you can jump all your force as you have re find your two feet now.. RIP, i will post a message on the " In Memoriam" as you deserve it like all the previous ones. Take care my friend. Do not forget us as we will never forgopt your short passage in our lives... and you will stay forever in our hearts.

What I'm sure of now, JuvieBE.Doe' s soul is in 🙏 the hands of God, his true father 🙏. JuvieBE.Doe was also very well surrounded, for his last moment, by all his older †Siblings† and †Parents†. In that case, RIP beautiful and precious †JuvieBE.Doe† :cry1: :brknhrt: 🙏🙏 ::cry1: :brknhrt:

†JuvieBE.Doe, like an Angel, unzipped its feathered down coat and its soul flew away to the Heavens where it was welcome by many of its older †siblings† and older famyly member. Now you are flying among the stars, marvellous JuvieBE.Doe. :bye 1: :luck: :rh:

†JuvieBE.Doe, of course you also have a special place in our heart forever... :rh:

†JuvieBE.Doe; Fly high and freely and protect your iblings and family if you have some alive. Surely you were too youngs to died but God has certainly a new and beautiful mission for you. :luck: . :rh:

†JuvieBE.Doe, i hope you didn't suffer too much. Now you are a free soaring Juvenile Bald Eagle with a full crop forever and will be never alone. 😢 RIP 🙏

In Memory of:

RIP 40 birds, (4 adult and 36 youngs).
R3, Bald Eaglet from Zoo Miami, Fla. †January 06.--- Artemis, aka #915 young condor from the Big Sur's flock; Ca. †January tbdl.--- Osceola, 41 yo Educational Ambassador for AEF. † February 06.--- HH3 & HH4, 2 months old bald eaglets from Hilton Head Island, SC. † February 27 & 28.--- DFeaglet#2, 8 days old bald eaglet from Duke Farms, New Jersey. † March 09.--- DH16, 18 days old bald eaglet from Dale Hollow, Kentucky-Tennessee state line. † March 18.--- DC8, a less than one day old tiny bald eaglet from National Arboretum, Washington, DC. † March 26.--- PFC4, the 11 to 14 do Lisa and Oliver's 4th and younger eaglet. From Pennsylvania Farm Country . † April 5/6.--- DH8, DH9, DH10, the Denton Homes Nest 13, 11 and 7 do Bald Eaglets. From Denton Homes, west of Des Moines, Iowa. † April 23.--- G#2, a less than 24h old Gosling. From Mom and DM2's unused nest in Decorah, Iowa. † April 28.--- Dad DNR, Bald Eagle, E1 and †E2's father From MN DNR Eagle Cam, Minnesota. † April 26.--- E2, a 36 do Bald Eaglet From MN DNR Eagle Cam, Minnesota. † April 30.--- Dad DH, Bald Eagle, the DH8, DH9 and DH10's father. From Denton Homes, west of Des Moines, Iowa. † May 02.--- FSV45, a 42 do Bald Eaglet killled by a raccoon, the FSV46 older sibling. From Fort St Vrain, Colorado. † May 23.--- BS#6, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †May 28.--- BS#5, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 3.--- BS#4, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 5.--- Sierra, Tango, Bald Eaglets from White Rock, BC. †June 14.--- GSBF#1, GSBF#2, GSB#3, Falconets from Great Spirit Bluff, La Crescent, Minnesota. †June 14-15.--- Cowl3, Cowl2, Cowl1, Osplets from Cowlitz County, WA. †June 15, †June 16, †June 16.--- Mom-F17, Peregrine Falcon, Mom from 367 Collins in Melbourne, Aus. †June 21.--- RB#1, Bald Eaglet from Robert Bay, Sydney-BC. †June 28.--- CWL#x, Bald Eaglet from Royal Roads Eagles, Colwood, CottonWood Lane BC. †June 24-29?.--- BS#3, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †June 29.--- Junior, Bald Eaglet from Gabriola Island, BC. †July 18.--- SL#x, Bald Eaglet from Swan Lake, Saanich, BC. †July 21.--- BS#2, Black Storklet from Jõgeva County in Estonia. †July 16 to 22.--- Eedi's BS#1, BS#2, BS#3, 3 Black Storklets from Eedi's and mia Female's nest in Estonia. †July 16 to 22.--- PLO#3-Little Bob, 24 do Osplet from Port Lincoln Osprey Nest, Aus. † October 16.--- PLO#2-Middle Bob, 44 do Osplet from Port Lincoln Osprey Nest, Aus. † November 02.--- Female falconet, ~45 do fledging falconet from 367collins Melbourne, Aus. † November 15.--- Rubus, 49 to 55 do fledging falconet from Orange, Peregrine Falcon, AUS. † November 23 or 27?-29.--- †JuvieBE.Doe Juvenile Bald Eagle, less than 1 yo, only one foot, who spent 1 day and half (resting and eating) at Delta2 new nest, BC. † December 27 or 28?.---

2022 December 30

Last edited by Philjo56France on Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
RIP 2017 to 2023-2024

Return to “Garden Fence Chat”