Eagleholics Anonymous ~ 2018

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

hikerbikergram1

Re: Eagleholics Anonymous ~ 2018

Post by hikerbikergram1 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:25 am

Hello Friends, Long time no see but always in my heart. I have been in touch with Lynda on FB these past years. Yesterday we communicated with text messages. She wanted me to check in and be sure you all knew why she had not been posting. I saw JudyB has been keeping you updated and I made Lynda aware. All your positive thoughts and prayers I will pass on to her. Hugs and Love to you all. ❤️

Iona

Post by Iona » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:53 am

Carolyn I know how busy you are. Please just come in when you have time. I'm not trying to pressure anyone, just suggesting what I think our friend would want. I'm here two or three times a day, but don't post on all of them.

I was also thing, what If Ian stops in for a little support, and no one is here. I know I come here for support when something is wrong.

I love checking on the nests, no problem taking scaps and sharing with my eagle family

Love and hugs to all

Iona

Post by Iona » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:54 am

Linda It is so great to see your post. Thank you for your update

txelements

Post by txelements » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:33 pm

:wave: Carolyn, I saw the message was deleted, but thx. Maybe that was it, I'll check.

Linda how great to see you checking in on our Lynda. We've followed the events page closely and respect Lynda's wishes closely. Thank you for posting your update & don't stay gone too long. :)
None of us post here like we use to. It is a much more relaxed atmosphere as we've learned to know each other well enough not to stand on pomp & circumstance.
We've mellowed, I guess. :)

Carolyn, I think we should all do what we feel led to do. No judgements. :)

:grhug:

mmud
Content Provider

Post by mmud » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:45 pm

New eaglets and finding out which bears have cubs makes for an exciting time for all interested in the wildlife we follow Naoma. :)

Everyone who posts here or just drops by once in a while to read matters Carolyn. :)
Nothing is mandatory but all is appreciated as Naoma and Iona have said.

Hi Linda. Nice to see your post. I hope all is well with you and your family. :)
Thank you for the update from Lynda. Please let her know we are all thinking about her and hoping for the best.
I miss seeing your pictures so if you're still posting somewhere a link would be nice.

:wave: Iona
Joined HWF: Sun. Apr 12, 2009

Woodlands Bleu

Post by Woodlands Bleu » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:28 pm

Thanks for your thoughts all of you wonderful people. I understand and will follow what I feel is best. I am on the Forum a lot elsewhere and sometimes it exceeds what I allow for Internet, and sometimes not. We'll see, I do love stopping in here, just do not want to feel "I have to" as I have in the past sometimes, my own fault of course.

We had a great nursing home visit today with smiles, kisses and Andi even sleeping on the floor at times. Then, she said "who me?", was I sleeping???? That is OK too.....
carolyn
An upside down dog is a happy dog dreaming sweet dreams.
carolyn

txelements

Post by txelements » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:53 pm

Scott, i like your word, "matters". :hug:

Iona, your post from this afternoon hit a lovely chord with me. You are right. :rh:

In my eyes, on EA we naturally make it about each other, not ourself when others are in need. :)
That is family love. :)

Sassy Kaye posted a great picture on events this afternoon of the present Sidney Epicure nest with occupant. :rh:

Maybe we should shift gears and post pics of nature where we each live? I think Lynda would like that.

Thoughts welcome everyone EA, plus welcome visitors. :)

Again, please know, to each his own. We should follow what we are led to do, no questions. :)

:hug: :grhug:

Woodlands Bleu

Post by Woodlands Bleu » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:41 pm

I love the picture idea, it is glorious here....yet, I have been unable to get my pictures to post.....

Stories instead? That I can do......or poetry, which I also can do.

Naoma, beautiful post. I agree on the "other" comment. I like that we do not focus on ourselves, rather on helping others. And Scott, true I adore what you said about "matters"......

It is not how we perceive things happening around us, so unfairly happening "to" us, but rather trying to make a difference...which is how my family tries to live. I love it when I see someone so perfectly attired, all together apparently, and I say to them how lovely they look....to which invariably they say "Oh thank you, I was feeling horrible about myself"......fabulous...

Funny story....for you. At the nursing home there was a lady in a wheel chair with her daughter who was probably in her 60's. I overheard the daughter say to her mom...."Mom, you are retired, you don't have to wait to be retired, I am retired too"...Andi and I grinned and walked on.
Good Night,
carolyn
An upside down dog is a happy dog dreaming sweet dreams.
carolyn

mmud
Content Provider

Post by mmud » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:59 pm

Iona

Post by Iona » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:59 pm

Visited some nests today, but it's late, so will post them Monday afternoon. My great niece stopped in and I was giving her a nest tour. She really enjoyed seeing them. She is hitchhiking across the country with her significant other, and her three dogs. It was great seeing her. She is on her way to NY next,

Hope all is well Love and hugs to all

mmud
Content Provider

Post by mmud » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:00 am

Your niece and company chose a cool way to see the country Iona. :)
Are they finding it easy to get rides with that many?

mmud
Content Provider

Post by mmud » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:00 am

:coffee2: Good Morning :coffee2:

Monday ~ April 01, 2019

Iona

Post by Iona » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:17 pm

Scott She must be dong really well with that. She went from california to Ohio in a week. It was really great to see her.

Nest visits

Avon Lake
AVON LAKE 3 31 19 5 44PM INCUBATING.jpg
Dale Hollow
DALE HOLLOW 3 31 19 5 46PM FEEDING.jpg
Duke Farm
DUKE FARM  3 31 19 REWIND TWO BOBBLES.jpg

Iona

Post by Iona » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:20 pm

Eagle country
EAGLE COUNTRY 3 31 19 5 57PM FEEDING.jpg