Eagleholics Anonymous ~ 2018

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

mmud
Content Provider

Re: Eagleholics Anonymous ~ 2018

Post by mmud » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:00 am

:coffee2: Good Morning :coffee2:

Monday ~ June 22, 2020
Joined HWF: Sun. Apr 12, 2009

Iona

Post by Iona » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:12 am

:wave:

txelements

Post by txelements » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:55 am

:wave:

I'm settling in for a read of the last couple days but wanted to first tell you Scott that I hope you had a nice Father's Day. I meant to say so yesterday & time got away from me. As did my memory each time I reminded myself to do so. :%:

Be back later. Hugs all. :bye 1:

JudiW

Post by JudiW » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:52 pm

Sorry Iona and Carolyn my 2 TV's are computers and my notebook Streaming media like Netflix and in Canada Blue Curve :love: its called Wifi You tube Shaw on Demand and Prime Amazon video all in one package for $169 a month and I read lots of books eagles, dogs, a book for everything all on my bookshelf library :love: :bye 1:

Iona theres a bad pandemic Coronivirus going around the world havent you heard of it it will kill you as there is no vaccination or cure for it so far :luck: :cry1:

JudiW

Post by JudiW » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:00 pm

Hi Naoma hope your family is well and safe :luck:

No no luck Nelson is too far for them to send me I'm leaning on a local pitbull black n white 2 years wonderful dog MG but I will call him Mr. G he's a beauty, such a lapdog and likes me lays his head at my feet and very gentle

Woodlands Bleu

Post by Woodlands Bleu » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Judi, best wishes on whatever dog you get. I do not watch things on my computer either.....just not my interest, wish to be "out and about", it's beautiful here.
All of you stay safe.....
carolyn
Last edited by Woodlands Bleu on Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
An upside down dog is a happy dog dreaming sweet dreams.
carolyn

txelements

Post by txelements » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:55 pm

Evening all & :ty: Judi, we are good here. :)

We have all the tv we can watch here. Our tastes are different tho. Go figure. :D
I'm learning some new backyard birds & their habits. Always entertaining. I'm also working on a 1000 piece puzzle. I slowly finished a 500 piece once I enjoyed. This ones taking even longer of course. :)

Scott reading that Dr. Lynn also admits to memory or mishap of info makes me feel a bit better, except his mind has many more detailed "rememberies" to deal with. :D
Once you asked about the mosquito issue here, which was not an issue. Well, now after all the rain we had last week or so, they are horrible. Boooo!!

Lovely to see Andi & know Blue is doing well, Carolyn. :hug:

Z is good & Sabal is 6 mo. & 72# now. :ohmy:
She had a big mishap last week. As a playful pup she bounded out the door towards Max cat without regard. Little did she know he was in a stare down with a moccasin! Thank goodness Colin witnessed the fiasco & got her prompt treatment. It was so quick they don't think she even knew what happened. She rebounded the next day. :thumlft:

:wave: Iona :huggie: I'm heading over to SDP & explore next to do some catching up.

:bye 1:

Woodlands Bleu

Post by Woodlands Bleu » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:58 pm

Oh Naoma, I am so glad Sabal got treated immediately. That is all the difference. My neighbor's cat years ago got bitten by a Copperhead and we took both cat and dead snake to emergency clinic, my neighbor and I, and he was fine.

(We killed the Copperhead)......And yes, in your infinite wisdom, yes we are all different, but the same in some ways....love wildlife. Again, take care.....
carolyn
carolyn

mmud
Content Provider

Post by mmud » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:47 pm

:wave: Iona, Judi, & Carolyn

Thanks Naoma. It was good as Taryn phoned and we had a very nice talk. :)
The backyard birds and squirrels here are still keeping me entertained too. I received my first skeeter bites of the year while doing a little yard work a couple days ago. I'll have to stop doing that. :mihihi:
Scary situation with the snake but great that it turned out as it did. I've never seen a wild poisonous snake.

Touching Memories Relived - UPDATE June 22, 2020

Ursula coming with confidence
20200622_Ursula_coming_with_confidence.jpg

mmud
Content Provider

Post by mmud » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:00 am

Tuesday ~ June 23, 2020

Woodlands Bleu

Post by Woodlands Bleu » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:42 am

That was a wonderful bear report! Thank you Scott...I am glad you had a wonderful Father's Day. I thought I had posted a Father's Day note to you, but I guess I just did it like Naoma did, in my thoughts. Did you get it (through my thoughts)?? It's good to hear you had a nice one, albeit it without the mosquito bite.

Have a good day to all of you....
carolyn
carolyn

JudiW

Post by JudiW » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:04 am

Me too Scott got a bite on my leg out in the new lawn area where my grass has grown back due to so much rain here in Vancouver :ohmy: had to buy Calimine Lotion for that but vinigar and lemon worked fine for a while then I had to go to the pharmacy and get a bottle.....I found if I cover the bite with a bandage it doesn't irritate the lump and I can sleep itch free :luck:

Missing Einstein very much have his ashes on our mantle along with Maxwell and Sidney our first German Shepherd and Sid my Yorkie rescue....remember him? But will take my time as its only been a month :cry1:

We have rattlers in BC but only garden snakes in the lower mainland saw one at Sidney when we had our first Fledgefest only 10 years ago chased Gary over the edge of the lake Pa Sidney watched :love:

We just had an eagle fall off a tin roof on the Island last week and is in rehab....saw it on the local news Scott :yes:
raining going to watch TV Kelly & Ryan every 9 pm then I turn off any computers and garden.....but not today raining :eag: :rain:
:bye 1: :love:

txelements

Post by txelements » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:00 pm

:rh: To the posts & emotions. BBu included. :rh:

mmud
Content Provider

Post by mmud » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:00 pm

I heard it from all here Carolyn. :)
That was an excellent bear update last night. What a life Dr. Rogers is having.

I saw the eagle vid on the news Judi and today found an update on it's condition. Hopefully it will recover completely. :)

:wave: Naoma

"No update tonight - all is well. LM"

mmud
Content Provider

Post by mmud » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:00 am

Wednesday ~ June 24, 2020

Return to “Garden Fence Chat”