Nesters

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

Raffs

Re: Nesters

Post by Raffs » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:24 am

Deewerms wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:57 pm
I know I must be seeing things, but are her eggs colored, purple? and some other color? I think they know Easter is coming :mihihi:
Haha :D

Good morning all!

Nice picture from Blackwater osprey nest this morning!
raffs1359180327.jpg

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:42 pm

quick hello to all, had my biopsy yesterday, glad it is over with, will see my Dr on the 9th, will let you know my friends, you are all rooting for me and I am very thankful and appreciate you being beside me. have a good night and sleep well, BB tomorrow :bye 1:

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:12 pm

good evening all, was a bit warmer out today, but still cool and damp, then it rained so got even cooler and damper :grlol; oh well, guess it could be snow! :w00t: gonna try tomorrow to go nest viewing online if I have time after my errands.

Deb, hope you're not working too hard, had my physical today, another thing involving doctors out of the way. :%:

Marge, :wave:

Raffs, is that an Osprey nest? looks like eagle nest to me, and two big ole eagles in it? one appears to be a juvie ?

goodnight friends :bye 1:

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:50 pm

I hope everyone had a nice Easter Sunday today :hug: have a good evening :bye 1:

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Hi Doreen and all Nesters. Hope your weather improves soon Dee.

Earl and I had a quiet Easter dinner today.
:bye 1:
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:08 am

Morning Nesters

Hope everyone had a nice Easter Weekend :huggie:

We went and spent the weekend with our son Denny and Sonya and the boys Nix, King and Ashton. We had a terrific time and we cooked the turkey and all the fixings on Saturday since we had to come home Sunday.

John missing your sunshine here ... do hope you are okay :huggie:

Dee so glad your biopsy and physical are out of the way ... and yep we are all rooting for you to kick this in the butt again yep yep yep. I will call you tonight after i get home from work. Still lots of actions at the NCTC nest to follow but miss Belle and Smitty together on the nest!

Marg glad to hear you guys had a nice quiet Easter sometimes that is very enjoyable yep yep yep.

Raffs great to have you perching here with us :clap: Thanks for sharing the picture from the BW nest; I used to watch the Blackwater nest faithfully but just not enough time in the day to watch them all now.

Kay :bye 1:

My brother memorial service is Saturday so we will be heading to Edmonton on Friday. Hoping the weather will be good for travel and so far it looks okay.

Now i better scram and get ready for work ... hope you all have a terrific Monday :bye 1: :huggie:

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:30 pm

hi friends, Deb, weather warming up a tiny bit, still in the 40's but hopefully soon we will have some warm weather. tomorrow will be 62 they say, but windy and rain also :roll: yes, hard to watch our NCTC nest now, hurts and i'm hoping it'll get easier as time passes :luck: nice you guys stayed with your family and the kids, they get big so quickly so this way you can watch them on-off as they get bigger and older :thumlft: I hope you are ok at your brothers memorial Sat, it is very hard time for you, hugs and I will be thinking of you. he is at peace now :huggie: btw, no results yet so, we wait :sigh:

Marge, sounds like a nice little dinner on Easter for Earl and you, sometimes calm and quiet is nice ;) going to your thread to look at new stuff later :)

Raffs, enjoyed looking through your obs at your nest-thread of the beautiful peregrines :thumlft: I will look back every so often to try and keep up with what is happening day to day, glad you spotted another egg got laid :clap: best of luck with your great looking nest there :thumlft:

goodnight friends :bye 1:

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:01 am

Morning Nesters :bye 1:

Happy Thursday :w00t: one more sleep till Friday :%:

Doreen thanks it will be a tough day ... i will focus on all the good times we had :rh:
Hope you guys do not get any more spring storms :luck: NCTC has been Intruder Central ... yesterday there was a 2 year old and another new female on the nest :dunno: although i think we saw her before.

John missing you here ... i do hope you are okay ... hope you land here soon the Mobile Mansion needs its driver yep yep yep!

Well i better get showered and ready for work ... running late this morning :ohmy:
but first here comes the doggies, roadie and the magical Nesters Sleigh with piping hot Tim's :coffee2: to bump start your day :hooray:

Dee, Diana, John, Kay, Marg, Raff hope y'all have a terrific day :bye 1: :huggie:

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:28 pm

hi Deb, I am glad for you it is almost Friday :clap: ty for the nest updates, so mixed up there now :( I got my results the other day, it is cancer, (read eagleholics, I explained there ) hoping small means good :luck: have to go for now, chat soon, hugs for Saturday, thinking of you and hope you'll be ok. goodnight Deb, big hugs

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:18 pm

Hi Dee, I see you got your test result not what you wanted but I know that you'll fight this one remember to stay positive! I wish I lived near you I'd give you a big hug in person. :hug:
I did go to EA.

I posted to you Deb on FB so will be thinking of you Saturday.

I wish John was here does anyone have his phone number? I would call him.

Will see David Hancock tomorrow to celebrate his 80th birthday! After that we will stay overnight with our son Gary.

Off to bed soon. :offtobed:
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:51 pm

hi Deb, ty for your well wishes :thumlft: hope you are feeling ok, yesterday must of been rough :huggie: you will feel better in time, it does take time for sure :yes: yes I go on fb and see yours and Terri's posts about the nest, all kinds of eagles there and none seem to be trying to make it theirs, so maybe it'll be open house til next spring, I miss Belle so much, she was such a good mother until the intruders started ruining it for them, causing her to lose her eggs etc. I would bet she left her nest so she could find a safe place to lay her eggs, cause she had started and had one on our nest which got ruined and probably broke in all the fights, poor Belle, and if she did find a safe place, I pray she found a mate to help her raise and feed the chicks when they come :luck: don't work too hard this week, although it may be good for you as it will keep you mind busy. :thumlft:

Marge, I don't have John's # either, but I don't think he wants to continue on the forums, jmo of course, but very few on our thread and not much to chat about sometimes, and he seemed like ok, nothing to talk about..... :chin: I miss John too, and wish him well, and his wife Cindy and his buddy Maya :cat: maybe he'll get bored and come back later on, we'll see. ty for the best wishes, I will stay strong for sure so I can fight this again.

goodnight friends, sleep well :bye 1:

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:09 pm

hi my friends, hoping all is well with everyone :luck: been pretty busy myself so not here too much this past week. still pretty cold here but we will have a 70 degree day on Sat. I think, then back to the cold !! :angry: will spring ever truly arrive :grlol; have a good night all, sleep tight :bye 1:

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:03 am

Hi Nesters.
Dee, we have had a lot of rain but supposed to be sunny today.
We had a great time at David's birthday party didn't get home until about 11pm that is late for me. We had FUN. :D We almost ended up going through the border.......we were in the wrong lane.....
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:49 pm

hi Marge, glad you had a good time at David's birthday party, and being up late once in awhile is kind of fun I think :%: we are home early all the time so we can enjoy playing once in awhile :D Deb probably working her butt off, wish she'd slow down, soon I think :thumlft:

ok, just you and I tonight, time for me to give my couch some company :bye 1: sleep well Marge

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Goodnight Dee and if any other Nesters read this GOODNIGHT!
:zzz:
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Return to “Garden Fence Chat”