Nesters

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

Debs
Forum Assistant

Re: Nesters

Post by Debs » Tue May 15, 2018 6:15 am

Morning Nesters :bye 1:

I am a bit late :cry1: but wanted to wish you all a very

Happy Mother's Day
a happy mother-day-date_1398678434.jpg
Diana of course we remember you :huggie:

John we are so missing you here :huggie:

Doreen is it tomorrow you are done with your radiation? I bet you are looking forward to that yep yep yep. Hugs and much love from all of us here :grhug:

Marg so glad to hear you are enjoying the eagles and from your living room ... all that awesomeness to start your day :rh: :huggie:

Okay buds i have to scram to work ... but first here comes the doggies with piping hot Tim's to bump start your day :coffee2: :rr: :coffee2:

Enjoy!

Hope y'all have a terrific day :huggie:

Diana-gogee

Post by Diana-gogee » Wed May 16, 2018 6:37 am

Good Morning Nesters buds :huggie:

It's been a long and dreadful one year since my hubby, my love, my better half has gone to heaven.
I miss him every day :( :brknhrt:
I am going to try to post more often :yes:
Have a blessed day! Let it be a sunny and full of goodies.
Don't forget the Timmies!!! :D

:grhug: :grhug: :grhug: :grhug: :grhug: :grhug:
Hancock WF member since 2006 ( day one)

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Mon May 21, 2018 11:00 am

Good morning Nesters!
Nice to see you Deb and Diana but missing Doreen.... Have you finished the treatment Doreen and pop in when you have time.
I saw my eaglets this morning check my thread.
Have a great day Nesters.
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Tue May 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi Deb, Marge, Diana, and all Nesters, yes, Deb, I finished 2 treatments early, they let me be through after 3 treatments instead of 5, was very happy. gotta go back in tomorrow (Wed. May 23) for lungs checkup :thumlft: hope everyone is doing ok, I am fine but just tired a lot, is ok as I rest a lot, want to sleep a lot :D will be back soon, and happy belated Mothers Day to everyone. John, miss you also, hope Maya is ok, and Cindy also :hug:

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Tue May 22, 2018 7:16 pm

Good to see you here Doreen. :rh: I'm happy that they reduced your treatments from 5 to 3. Yes, rest a lot Dee. Good night. :bye 1:
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Diana-gogee

Post by Diana-gogee » Wed May 23, 2018 8:24 am

Good morning Nesters :bye 1: :grhug:
Doreen hope the treatment is working and it will be successful :luck:
Hi Marg, hope everything is good with you and Earl. :hug:
Debs, John and all my nester buds, wishing you a great day :grhug:
Hancock WF member since 2006 ( day one)

sassyk
Content Provider

Post by sassyk » Thu May 24, 2018 11:37 am

Good morning Nesters We are back home after a fantastic cruise :thumlft: We visited so many new ports and cities and had a wonderful visit in Southampton with my cousin & her husband. We had good weather and calm seas, both of which were greatly appreciated :) We love cruising and seeing so many different parts of the world but it is always good to get home. I spent all day Monday unpacking, doing laundry and going through nearly 300 emails. I don't bother signing up for internet while on the ship because it is so slow and half the time there is no signal being received.

I still haven't adjusted to the time change & jetlag; waking up very early & not going back to sleep, then falling asleep at 8pm. Our flights were all good except for a power failure while sitting in the plane in Reykjavick. The maintenance team were able to fix the problem within half an hour.

I haven't had time to read everyone's news since Apr. 19th but will try to do that soon. Nice to see Diana here and hope Doreen is finished with her treatments. No John yet?

I'm going to take advantage of the glorious sunshine and go to the park for awhile this afternoon.

Sending hugs to everyone :grhug:
Member since 21 June 2006
Volunteer Nest Monitor for Wildlife Tree Stewardship Program (WiTS)
If you find a new nest, please contact me so it can be added to the WiTS mapping program.

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:40 am

Good morning Nesters I have some sad news about my Stalashen Nest the chicks didn't make it! :brknhrt: please read back viewtopic.php?f=43&t=88&start=30#p62077

Hope you are all fine Debs, Dee, Kay, Diana, John and all Nesters.
I'm happy you had a great cruise Kay.

Will post later.
:grhug:
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:03 am

Morning Nesters :bye 1:

Great to be here and read your posts.

I have been crazy busy with work and most days i just fall into bed. Have not had a day off since forever :w00t:

Sister Barb is still visiting and she has been a huge help so thankful she is here :%:
We have been up to the Northwest Territories twice working and i have had courses running everyday.

John we are missing you here :cry1: Maybe the Nesters should all email John :yes: see if we can help him land here.

Doreen so glad to hear your treatments are done :hooray: i will call you so we can catch up.

Marg so sorry to hear about your nest sending hugs from the north pole to you and Earl :huggie:

Kay your adventures always sound like so much fun :love:

I banged my leg a couple of weeks ago trying to prevent a fall and now i am having some issues so it looks like i will be headed back t the Dr after work today.

So i better get cracking but first here comes the doggies, roadie and the magical sleigh :coffee2: :rr: :coffee2:

Hope y'all have a good day :bye 1: :huggie:

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:57 pm

Evening Nesters :bye 1:

I talked to Doreen tonight she sends her regards and hopes to be online soon!

Sadly Doreen was in the hospital for a week :donpan: and she is soooo happy to be home now ... there is no place like home!
Doreen's humor was intact and we managed to have many belly laugh outbursts while we were chatting it up on the phone.

Now it is off to bed for this kid ... i need to elevate my leg.

Hope we see John here soon i am worried about him!

Good Night Marg, Kay, Doreen, John and Nester Pals :huggie:

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:12 pm

Thanks for the infm. :hug: Debs, sending Doreen a big hug. :hug:

Hope that your leg is ok Debs.

I am worried about John too! Can you phone him Debs? Or I will if I had a phone number......
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:07 am

Hi Nesters, I phoned John yesterday and he has decided not to join the new forum but said the he would email.

Have a great day everyone

:bye 1:
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:20 pm

It's very hot here and I saw that High Level was hot, hot Debs!
Have a good day Nesters!
:bye 1:
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:54 pm

hi my dearest friends, Marg, Deb, Diana, and Kay, sorry to read John will not return, I will miss him dearly.
:cry1: Marge, so sorry to read of your eaglget, same thing happened to Deb and I with the NTC nest :brknhrt: I can't take it this year, so I won't read any sadness I don't have to, maybe next year i'll be stronger. I miss you all very much and will try to come in more often, but for now I have to go lie down, I was up a lot today doing paperwork. So my :huggie: lovies, goodnight and sleep well, and see you all soon. :grhug:

Deewerms

Post by Deewerms » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:46 pm

hi everyone, it's going to be hot as heck here also starting Friday, nearing 100 they say on the weekend :w00t: I will not stick my head out the door :w00t: well, see you all later, stay cool and have a great weekend :grhug: :grhug: :grhug:

Return to “Garden Fence Chat”