Nesters

An area to chat and keep in touch with people you meet in the more formal areas of the board

Moderator: Garden Fence TA's

Debs
Forum Assistant

Re: Nesters

Post by Debs » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:59 pm

Evening Nesters

Here is a copy of Doreen's obituary :rh:

Doreen Wermers Age 73 Died October 298 2018.jpg
Salem, NH – Doreen (Theberge) Wermers, 73, passed away peacefully at Salem Haven Rehabilitation Center on October 28, 2018. Born in Lawrence, Massachusetts on December 3, 1944, she was educated in Lawrence Public Schools and spent the last 15 years employed as a CNA to Alzheimer’s patients at Atria Marland Place in Andover, Ma. She was a lover of all animals and owned numerous dogs, cats and birds. Eagle Cam was her most recent passion and she was obsessed with watching the bald eagles. She was very creative, building doll houses, gardening and always fixing up her home. Most importantly she loved unconditionally and remained close to all of her family and friends.

Doreen is survived by her sons, Michael Murray of Methuen, Ma., and Jamie Albert and his wife, Wendy of Lebanon, ME., brother Ronald Theberge, sisters, Sharon Curtin, Dorothy Roy, Debra Smith, Sandra Perry, Joanne Bailey, her grandchildren, Felicia Albert and Abigail Albert. She also leaves numerous nieces and nephews and many close friends. She will join in heaven her father Roland Theberge and mother Doris Theberge, brothers Thomas, Roland (Sonny) and Robert (Chucky).

A visitation will be held on Saturday December 8, 2018 at Dewhirst & Boles Funeral Home, 80 Broadway, Methuen, Ma 01844, from 2:00 to 5:00 pm. Relatives and friends are most welcome to attend. ​To leave an online condolence, please visit Doreen’s tribute page at www.dewhirstbolesfuneral.com.

sassyk
Content Provider

Post by sassyk » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:31 pm

Debs thanks so much for posting the photo of Doreen and her obituary. I didn't realize what beautiful eyes she had. Sure miss her :cry1:
Member since 21 June 2006
Volunteer Nest Monitor for Wildlife Tree Stewardship Program (WiTS)
If you find a new nest, please contact me so it can be added to the WiTS mapping program.

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:09 pm

Thank you Debs for your post. It was a pleasure to have known Doreen. Miss her ....... :rh: :rh:
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:17 pm

Marg, Kay :rh:

We are suppose to dip down to -40 tonight :hlp: :cold1:

Hugs to you both :huggie:
a hug for you my friend panda hugs.jpg
a hug for you my friend panda hugs.jpg (6.69 KiB) Viewed 4134 times

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:26 am

Looking over through the fog at Vancouver Island. Make bigger.
Deb -40 is coooooold!
Attachments
IMG_1975.jpg
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

gemini
Admin

Post by gemini » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:15 pm

From JudyB:
ANNOUNCEMENT
Hi everyone! We've done some work on the forum over the last couple of days which unfortunately made it harder for some people to log in and stay logged in. We think we've found and fixed the problem, but it may require folks to delete their browser cookies in order to log in.

We're still working on this, but have instructions for deleting cookies for several popular browsers here - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13&p=148341#p148341 - and you can probably find the method for other browsers on the internet - and we hope to add more tomorrow.

If you have any additional suggestions or would be willing to write instructions for one of the other browsers, please let me know!

We are sorry for the inconvenience, but the work we've done will keep the forum more stable and hopefully more accessible.

If you can log in and post, if you have any questions or can help with additional instructions, please post on the Report Cams Down and Forum Errors thread in the Technical Help area.

If you cannot log in and post, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Feb 2, 2019

Afternoon Nesters :bye 1:

I do not believe Willy and Sam ... our spring is always in April :w00t: :mihihi: but i am hopeful for y'all :fonz:

Sharon thanks for the update and tips :hug:

Marg we are in a deep freeze ... -44 today and it will likely dip down colder tonight.

Miss all our friends here ...

Marg and Earl hope you guys are warm and healthy :huggie:
Kay hope you and Brian are doing okay too ... love your pictures on FB keep them coming please :huggie:

I am at work just on a break so i better get back at it ...

John, Doreen, Judy, Jude, Diana ... we miss all of you here :cry1:

marg
Content Provider

Post by marg » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:52 am

Hi Deb thanks for your post. Stay warm!
We are expecting snow but when they forecast it we don't usually get any or very little but we will see.
Right now we have a lot of appointments for Earl in Vancouver. I will send an email when we have more information.
My Stalashen nest is visited quite often by our eagles.
Have a great day Nesters!
Sunshinecoast Marg
Member since 2006

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:26 am

Morning Nesters :bye 1:

Marg great to see your post. Hope the weather was good when you were travelling back and forth. Look forward to your email and hoping that Earl's appointments went well :huggie:

Kay hope you and Brian are doing okay. Did the big wind storm affect you guys?

Not much new at my end. Hubby and i both had the flu and it was especially brutal this year. Spring is only 38 sleeps away so look forward to the melt :w00t:

We are having a name pool today and tomorrow for the new female at NCTC you can vote at Bald Eagles 101 i suggested Dee or Birdie in memory of Doreen so hope you can drop by and vote.

Well i am off to start my day ... have a pile of paperwork calling my name and then have to prep for tomorrow's class.

Hugs :huggie:

Debs
Forum Assistant

Post by Debs » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:13 am

August 4, 2019

Morning Nesters :bye 1:

Marg, Kay, Diana hope you are all doing well :huggie:
John if you are lurking we miss you here!

Darryl and I were deeply saddened to hear of Elle's passing :brknhrt: our thoughts and prayers go out to Ian and Elle's family and large circle of friends :huggie:

Hard to believe it is August already. With the Chuckegg Fire burning in our region since May 12, 2019 followed by a two week evacuation it seems like this was the summer that was NOT! Thank goodness the fire is now being held we still have our "smoky days but the conditions have improved greatly here.

Now off i go to catch up on some of the nests i follow here; hope y'all have a terrific Sunday :bye 1: :hug:

gemini
Admin

Post by gemini » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:11 pm

A REMINDER:

FLEDGEFEST is coming up soon!

Don't forget to RSVP by August 10

Details HERE

Return to “Garden Fence Chat”