Education Resource Centre

A place to share information and helpful resources in the education of eagles and other wildlife.
jkr
Admin

Education Resource Centre

Post by jkr » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:35 am

This topic may contain information and helpful resources for the education of eagles and other wildlife.

This topic may also contain instructions to projects, crafts, coloring pages and literature that you would like to share with others.

Please print clear and concise instructions to projects.

Please post the url of websites where you have found interesting projects that compliment the values of HWF.

Please respect the copyright laws of all websites

If you need help setting up a new thread please contact a Forum Administator or Forum Assistant by PM or email.

Forum Rules and Etiquette do apply.
Judy (jkr) - member since 2006
Need Help ? Check our HELPFUL HINTS

eagle_guy

Re: Education Resource Centre

Post by eagle_guy » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:31 am

Hi, it looks like this is the right place to put this but please say if there is a better thread :)

After a little encouragement, my 9 year old is now really getting into nature (looking for birds, whether big or small, creating wildlife-friendly habitats, colouring in when it's raining heavy...you name it!) and we have found that there are some great resources out there. Here are a couple of his favourites that he's asked me to share with other enthusiasts - I hope you and your children find them helpful!

Bird of prey activities - sharp feet
Eagle colouring page
Bird of prey activities - curvy beaks
Wildlife activities

It'd be great if you could recommend any other resources here as I really want to keep his interest in this!

Thanks all :bye 1:

Return to “Classroom Resource Center”