Interactive Map of NA Eagle Cams

This area is for recording observations and photos of eagle cams in North America

Moderator: N Amer Eagle Cam TA's

JudyB
Admin

Interactive Map of NA Eagle Cams

Post by JudyB » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:20 am

This is a bit out of date - I made it back in 2015 - but should help provide information about the general area where many of the eagle cams are located. Please let me know what's missing - and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

As of February 2015, this map shows 50 eagle nests in North America, most of which have cams. There are a few which have had cams in the past, and one or two that are of interest to me - like my local Sasanoa nest. The map does allow me to make changes, and to add additional locations - so please let me know via PM if you have a more accurate location for a particular nest whose location is public (often all I know is that it's in a certain town, near a certain river - which can cover a lot of territory!). There are some nests where the location is confidential (the two Maine cams and Northeast Florida come to mind), and the pins for those were randomly placed in the correct general area and are probably quite a ways from the actual location - but should be close enough to let people see if they'll be affected by a storm, for instance.

If you click on the picture, you should get to a map that will let you zoom and scroll around. Enjoy!

Return to “Other North American Eagle Cams”