2018 Fraser Valley Bald Eagle Festival

For posting information and photos regarding Festivals of Eagles, Birds and Animals
gemini
Admin

Re: 2018 Fraser Valley Bald Eagle Festival

Post by gemini » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Fraser River Safari Tours

David Hancock just got off the Fraser River Safari tour and called to say there are double the number of eagles that were on the river last weekend - 7000-80001!

If you didn't get a chance to see them last week there are still 6 seats available on the tour with David tomorrow morning:

November 25, 2018
11:00 am

You can order your tickets on-line here:

https://www.fraserriversafari.com/

(I have been on this tour and it is spectacular!)

davidh
Admin

Re: 2018 Fraser Valley Bald Eagle Festival

Post by davidh » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:21 pm

FVBE Festival Photo Request

The 2018 Eagle Festival was an incredible success – more eagles and more people attended than ever before. See my report: Hancock here: 2018 Report:- Fraser Valley Bald Eagle Festival

Photographers were among the biggest numbers present – everybody seemed to have two cameras. Now I need to have some of your better shots, stills and videos, for use in the promotion AND analysis of the Festival. Please do not send images/videos that we cannot use in FVBEF or HWF publications, most likely on the web or presentations about the Festival. We will always attempt to give credits.

We want as high a resolution as possible: particularly of people events, eagles and people, even people doing what they should not that might disrupt eagles. We want to document both wonderful shots of eagles but particularly interaction shots – people-people and people-wildlife. We also want interesting stories of ‘happenings at the Festival’!

If you have one or two please email to me: [email protected] and if you have too big a file to email please do so via Google Drop Box. If you do not have this accessible, I will send you access to our DropBox.

Much thanks,
David Hancock.

Read David's latest reports on the FVBEF plus other readings.

HERE

Return to “Festivals of Eagles, Birds and Nature”