Intro to the New Forum!

Welcome, hints for the new software, and a discussion of the transition
JudyB
Admin

Re: Intro to the New Forum!

Post by JudyB » Sat May 05, 2018 11:40 am

Robert Tragesser wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 9:09 am
Hello everyone! My name is Robert, I live in PA, USA, and very much enjoy your eagle cams and appreciate joining your forum.

Like Bill A., I'm part of the user group at the Hanover, PA eagle cam site, which went off-line on May 3.

It's my privilege to be accepted as a user here, and to be amongst like-minded enthusiasts.

I hope to further my knowledge and understanding of eagle development and behaviors as the season advances with a nesting site that continues to prosper.
Happy to see you here, Robert! I was also following the Hanover nest, and am hoping for a better year there next year.

Our Site Map - viewforum.php?f=70 - will help you find a variety of nests that members are observing, and of course I do want to put in a plug for our Delta 2 nest, which has two 3-week-old chicks to watch - link to that forum is viewtopic.php?p=46222#p46222

If you have any questions, please do let us know - and Welcome! :hi:

Jean
Topic Assistant

Re: Intro to the New Forum!

Post by Jean » Sun May 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Welcome Bill, Robert and Enchantedeagles..................always nice to have new people here and some that have been here before at HWF! Happy to have you all on board and I do hope you love watching the nests with us all!
"Volunteers do not necessarily have the time..............they have the heart"..........Elizabeth Andrew

(Member since 9/10/11)

Return to “Welcome - and Helpful Hints!”