Glacier Gardens Eagles, Juneau Alaska - 2022 Season

To store all archived 'Other North American Eagle Cams' topics

Moderator: N Amer Eagle Cam TA's

sassyk
Content Provider

Re: Glacier Gardens Eagles, Juneau Alaska - 2022 Season

Post by sassyk » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:59 am

Many thanks to the folks at Glacier Gardens for posting this wonderful video of Mama and Papa at the nest on Nov. 8th.

Link to the video on YouTube here

I snipped a few s'caps from the video.
Nov. 8th Mama & Papa visit the nest & are busy with nestorations_2022-11-11 15-33-36.jpg
Nov. 8th Mama & Papa visit the nest & are busy with nestorations_2022-11-11 15-38-02.jpg
Nov. 8th Mama & Papa visit the nest & are busy with nestorations_2022-11-11 15-50-33.jpg
Member since 21 June 2006
Volunteer Nest Monitor for Wildlife Tree Stewardship Program (WiTS)
If you find a new nest, please contact me so it can be added to the WiTS mapping program.

sassyk
Content Provider

Post by sassyk » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:19 am

Message from the folks at Glacier Gardens, posted on their Facebook page yesterday.

Glacier Gardens Eagle Nest Cam

Happy Holidays! ☃️🌨🎄🦅 You have likely noticed that the cam has been down. Unfortunately, water got in to the computer room and did what water and electricity do - no fires, but no electric either. So it is down for the winter, and hopefully we will see it again in the spring when things dry out and repairs can be made. I know we're all disappointed, but we can look forward to when it's back up and running 🙂
If you find a new nest, please contact me so it can be added to the WiTS mapping program.

sassyk
Content Provider

Post by sassyk » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:32 pm

A new dedicated thread for the Glacier Gardens eagles has been set up for the 2023 nesting season.

Link to the new thread can be found here

Return to “Archive - All Other North American Eagle Cams”