SW Florida Eagle Cam 2020~2021

To store all archived 'Other North American Eagle Cams' topics

Moderator: N Amer Eagle Cam TA's

Grosbeak

Re: SW Florida Eagle Cam 2020~2021

Post by Grosbeak » Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:07 pm

Thanks to all SWFEC forum staff, posters and contributors for a great Season 9 and for extending this amazing thread.

Roll On Season 10!!!

Journi
Topic Assistant

Post by Journi » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:22 pm

:eag: Goodbye 2021 HW SWF Season 9 & Summer Forum! :eag:

2 7 21 812a E17 MissU J.png
E17 & E18 - Wherever you are today... We hope that you are safe and that your crops are always full!

May you both have a wonderful and successful Bald Eagle Life!

3 21 21 E18 MissU J.png
<<< ------------------------------------------- 🦅 -------------------------------------------- >>>
Thank you for visiting our Hancock Wildlife 2021 SW Florida Season 9 Forum Everyone!
:ty: Pritchett family for sharing this wonderful live cam opportunity with us this 2021 Season!
We enjoyed being able to watch Harriet, M15, E17 and E18 each day!

Thank you to Everyone who shared your wonderful "Season 9 and Summer Memory Book" s'caps & posts with us each day!
And Thank You VickiO for sharing all of your wonderful videos this season. Thank you also for visiting the nest tree area this summer and then sharing your wonderful videos with us!

Thank you Mary for creating and bringing us this wonderful HW SW Florida forum thread each season and for your many years of eagle knowledge that you share with us all! :hug:
And, a grateful Thank You to the Hancock Wildlife Foundation and Forums for providing this HW SWF forum thread where we can all help document the daily lives of the eagles!

:grhug:

Mary and I hope to see you again in the 2022 HW SW Florida Season 10 forum!

5 14 21 316p 18 17 J ux.PNG
Click to enlarge s'caps
Beautiful Harriet is my avatar ~ HW Member since 2015
Celebrating E14's short but beautiful life while here on Earth in Season 8 - SWFEC
(Please avoid rodenticides to control pests!)

MaryF
Forum Assistant

Post by MaryF » Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:52 am

Good morning everybody! It's that time again! Fall is coming and along with fall comes our cams coming back on and the saga of Harriet and M15 and their family continues for us. I will be closing and permanently locking this Season 9 thread and opening our brand new Season 10---yes---Season 10--for us to start all over again to document our wonderful eagle family. :love:

First I would like to thank all of you who helped with the Season 9 thread! I especially want to thank Vicky and Lady Hawk for all of their beautiful videos. Vicki from her ground visits and Lady Hawk who captured the many moments of interest from the cam. I also want to thank the mod team from SWFEC who daily, and in detail posted just about every movement that out eagles made on a daily basis. Most of all I want to thank all of our wonderful posters who put so many great observations, videos, and screencaptures here on this thread---where would we be without you all??

I want to post a special thanks to Sue McCarty who has once again sponsered our nest with HWF for this year. THANK YOU SO MUCH SUE!!

My most special thanks for the year has to go to our TA Journi who has taken so much time and effort every day---no matter what---to keep our thread looking so good and running so well!! THANK YOU JOURNI !! :hug:

So the time has come. I will now lock this thread and---see you on the new one which I will go and open now!! I suggest that since you have the time, go and check out the opening posts which contain a lot of interesting things about our eagles Once again---THANK YOU ALL!!

Link to the new thread ----- viewtopic.php?p=499643#p499643

MaryF :eag: :grhug:
Member since July, 2006

Return to “Archive - All Other North American Eagle Cams”