SW Florida Eagle Cam 2018~2019

To store all archived 'Other North American Eagle Cams' topics

Moderator: N Amer Eagle Cam TA's

Journi
Topic Assistant

Re: SW Florida Eagle Cam 2018~2019

Post by Journi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:51 am

:eag:7:00am :rh: Harriet is seen perched on the yonder pond snag...
6619 7a A ypnd sng.PNG
7:15am - Harriet is still perched on the yonder pond snag...
6619 715a A ypndsnag.PNG
8:11am - Harriet is still over at the yonder pond...
6619 811a A ypsng J.PNG
8:12am - Harriet flies towards the east of the yonder pond. Be safe Harriet...and M15, too! :bye 1:
81222a h 2 E.PNG
Click to enlarge s'caps
Beautiful Harriet is my avatar ~ HW Member since 2015
Celebrating E14's short but beautiful life while here on Earth in Season 8 - SWFEC
(Please avoid rodenticides to control pests!)

Journi
Topic Assistant

Post by Journi » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:55 am

:eag: 8:32:09am - Cams turned off. :ty: Pritchetts for this amazing live cam experience for Season 7! :hug:
6619 83209 off.PNG
:eag: :eag: Thank you Harriet, M15, E12 & E13 for...everything! :rh: Have a beautiful summer and an amazing eagle life! :eag: :eag:

...Now, where did I put that Sham-Whoa towel... :huggie:
Have a wonderful summer everyone! Hope to see you all for Season 8! :grhug: ~Journi
Click to enlarge s'caps
Celebrating E14's short but beautiful life while here on Earth in Season 8 - SWFEC

eagleslanding

Post by eagleslanding » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:29 am

So nice to see H&M through another year. Thought we would actually see them removing the cams. But actually they only turned them off.
They still need to remove them. What an effort on the Pritchetts part to take on the eagles and bring them to us. We worry we wait we get concerned. But the eagles don't know we are here and watching. They don't know they have such loyal fans. In the darkest rain in the brightest day. We are here they just don't know it. For they were busy raising their family. Carol, nestfriend, rainna, pascale, philjo, sunnybird, journi , lannabelle, and so many more came to know the eagles through this little tiny baby eagle e9. And e9 has so many more after him clear up to e13. NY52, oh my can't remember all of you. Can't even spell your names right. A tiny part of the world opened up to us through e9. And then there is so much more we found out.

MaryF
Forum Assistant

Post by MaryF » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:21 am

I want to re-post this statement that one of my fellow mods posted in the nest activities this morning----

"The cameras are now offline for the season. Thank you everyone for sharing this extraordinary season with us. Stay safe and have a great summer Harriet and M15! Be strong and healthy E12 & E13! See you all in October!"

I also want to thank everybody who participated on our forum this season. To my TA Journi--I want to thank you for really taking over for me this season and doing a terrific, first rate job!! :rh: :ty: Also to all of you who gave us just about 24/7 coverage of the nest with your observations and scaps---a million thanks and GOOD JOB!! :thumlft: :woohoo: Thanks also to Whskrsandwings/Vicki and LadyHawk for their fantastic videos!! What wonderful "moving" looks at the nest, eagles, and the area they gave us!! :vid: Finally I want to thank my fellow moderators at SWFEC for all of their work in writing and posting the daily nest activities--and all of their great scaps---our readers might have been lost without you!! It was a wonderful group effort! :love:

Thank you all for being here and I hope to see you in the fall for a new chapter in the lives of Harriet and M15 I will be keeping this thread open for a while for anything you all might have to say about the season and also for Vickie to post if she has new videos. I will be looking in :D See you all for sure on a new thread in the fall!! :hug: :bye 1: :eag:
Member since July, 2006

Peggy180

Post by Peggy180 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:36 am

Thank you for another wonderful season at SWFEC. All of you work so hard and it’s obvious it’s a labor of love. Can’t say enough. Just know how much you’re appreciated. Can’t wait til fall and season 8. Have a great summer!!

:hug:

❤️🦅
Best wishes,

Peggy :)
She/her

In loving memory of Ozzie & Harriet, “May you soar on eagle wings, high above the madness of the world."--Jonathan Lockwood Huie ❤️

Babs

Post by Babs » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:14 pm

I just want to thank Mary & Journi for all they do to post information and scaps to keep us all informed and give clarification of what is going on. Thanks also to all of the mods who post scaps and give their expertise on what is happening and to all others who share their scaps here. It has been a very wonderful season. Everyone have a great Summer & we really will "see you all soon". :D See you all for Season 8. :rh:

Suemac

Post by Suemac » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:32 pm

:wave: Going to miss the daily updates. :( It has been a wonderful season. Thanks to all that kept this forum current.
This has been a great experience for me and I am looking forward to season 8,eagles willing. Have a great summer!
Sue :grhug:
"Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you."
Native American Proverb

Harriet gone, yet not forgotten. Forever in our hearts. :brknhrt:

MinnaNH

Post by MinnaNH » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:46 am

Hello my eagle friends,
As I was unable to post much of the season I want to thank you all - the Pritchett family, chat and forums mods and TA's, cam ops, video and scap artists, nest notes and info sharers, ground crews, and the many talented viewers and posters - thank you each for keeping me informed and amused during this incredible season with our beloved eagle family. I leave you with this little ode to the nest in the pines, home to our magnificent Harriet and M15:
Two more eaglets have left with our hearts
In the circle of life
Fulfilling their parts
Brave E's 12 and 13
Though no more to be seen
Leave precious memories till next season starts.

Wishing you all health and happiness; until we meet again in the fall....keep your eyes to the skies! SEH and SED's 💕

monieagl11

Post by monieagl11 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:26 pm

MinnaNH,Wishing you a Wonderful Summer. Thank you for your Ode, as always they do go with our Blessing and a piece of our Heart. Till October Be Safe and Be Careful see you then. SED's SEH's :rh: :huggie:

eagleslanding

Post by eagleslanding » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:03 am

Thaks Mary for informing us previously the cams are down and then coming back around and re enforcing us again the cams are down. But for any visitors the eagles are usually around. I have relatives near the nest I visit.

trusteagles

Post by trusteagles » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:56 pm

Thank you, everyone, for all your posts and scaps and comments. See you again in the Fall. Have a wonderful Summer. :)

Grosbeak

Post by Grosbeak » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:48 pm

Hello All -- I've been checking in daily on this forum since the day Eggbert's laying was announced. Only registered today! It's obvious I'm not the quickest out of the gate. :) Has been another great season, and I'm anxiously awaiting October. Filling in the time looking at scaps and watching videos. Hope H and M and all their fans are having a grand summer hiatus.

Journi
Topic Assistant

Post by Journi » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:15 pm

:eag: Hello Grosbeak! :wave: So good to "meet" you! Thank you for registering today and for your first post! :woohoo:
Loved your "not the quickest out of the gate" comment! :D
Hope you have a wonderful summer...
See you in October! :thumlft: ~Journi
Click to enlarge s'caps

Grosbeak

Post by Grosbeak » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:08 pm

Thank you, Journi. I've enjoyed your comments and scaps this past season.

Often used the time stamps from you scaps to refer back to the live cams.

Kathy M.

Post by Kathy M. » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:30 am

Journi,

Your efforts this year with keeping us informed were outstanding. Thanx so much, hope you have a wonderful summer.

Return to “Archive - All Other North American Eagle Cams”