Donations - Comments

Contact; Donations; Adopt a Nest; Adopt a Nest Wall of Honor; Our Partners and Supporters;
gemini
Admin

Donations - Comments

Post by gemini » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:43 pm

Post your comments about any of the 'Donations' sub-topics here. Please be sure to add a title to your post so we know which topic you are referring to.

Lantz_56

Re: Donations -online donation via canada helps

Post by Lantz_56 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:31 pm

Hi,

I have tried repeatedly to donate via the Canada Helps link on this site. I get the same old error message each and every time I try.

"Error:
-962: Credit Card processing is currently unavailable. Please select a different payment method or contact us"

I can probably donate using other methods but someone within this site should be made aware that the link does not provide the desired result.

Thanks,

Richard/ Lantz_56

JudyB
Admin

Re: Donations - Comments

Post by JudyB » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Thanks, Richard. I'll see if I can contact them tomorrow and find out what that's all about. I usually make my donations through them - and did have an issue when I updated the expiration on my credit card, but using a different browser resolved that. But before you try that, let's see what I can get for info from them in the morning. And thanks again for letting us know - if there are issues, we want to know what people need to do to resolve them!

JudyB
Admin

Re: Donations - Comments

Post by JudyB » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:23 am

I made my donation this morning - and got the following error message:
20181102_005.jpg
I had trouble the last time I donated, and the folks at CanadaHelps recommended clearing my cache (which is a hassle because you need to re-enter saved passwords and things like that) - but I did it, and it solved my problem.

Return to “Donations - Comments”